Yet More Craigslist Stupidity!

....an ad like this, where the seller has specific txt/call hours makes me wonder if he's using his phone at work so he doesn't get traced to his residence, considering what he's trying to sell.

http://dallas.craigslist.org/ftw/vgm/1743884038.html

ANY XBOX360 GAME YOU WANT (I HAVE UNRELEASED GAMES) - $10

I can get you anyxbox 360 game you want for $10, 3 for $25 and 10 for $75. Also, I have games that havent been released yet like red dead redemption, prince of persia forgotten sands, and split second velocity.

**YOUR SYSTEM MUST BE MODDED TO PLAY BURNT GAMES** I can offer the mod service for $35 for older drives, $50 for the newer ones. Add 3 games to the modd for $15.

CALL OR TEXT *** *** ****

**I CANNOT ANSWER CALLS BUT I CAN TEXT MONDAY-FRIDAY 7AM-3:30PM.**

[quote name='lude21']http://poconos.craigslist.org/vgm/1744109625.html

Playstation 2 games - $50 Date: 2010-05-16, 5:52PM EDT Reply to: [email protected]
they were barely ever used[/QUOTE]
:lol: Barely ever used....with the remnants of Gamestop stickers left on each package.:roll:

I wonder how many deep scratches each one has.

I see all sorts of ads like those in our area. It's funny as hell when you see a PS2 bundle with 20-30 games(mostly football, baseball, etc)and the price is like $300.

I've responded to a number of them asking what kinda drugs they're smoking so I can have some n become as deluded as they are.

I wish I had saved the ads, but there were some ridiculous craigslist garage sale postings last week for Saturday sales in the Silver Lake/east Hollywood area.

One had pics of stacks of NES, N64, SNES systems some complete in box, and boxes and boxes of games many complete and high quality ones, asking $.50 a cart and $1.00 per complete game.

Of course it was too good to be true; I went down there and no sale at all, no one home at the address.

In the old days people would prank call pizza to your house and send the guy there, nowadays they post fake yard sales on craigslist.

Talk about having nothing and upselling the hell out of said nothing, all at a ridiculous markup. Reminds me of real estate listings with "lots of potential" "room for a pool in the backyard" etc.

"Pretty much a (broken) modded Wii for the fraction of the price" = modded broken Gamecube. "Lot of potential but I don't have the time or energy to do it".

HIGH (LOW) LIGHTS OF AD =

1.) "GC component cables ready" (but doesn't include them...but hey, they're only $5 at Gamestop, if you can find them, which you can't)

2.) 20 Gamecube games burned on DVD included (which you will have to subsequently burn onto miniDVDs)

3.) Laser needs adjusting, "very simple fix" (assuming you have the special screwdriver needed, which he also doesn't have)

4.) Able to do all the retro emulations (but this guy hasn't bothered downloading any)

Sounds like a mod/project Gamecube that this guy fucked up...and now wants an absurd amount of money for.

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lgb/ele/1733553429.html

Modded gamecube wireless controller, games, etc. - $50 (Long Beach)

Date: 2010-05-10, 9:38AM PDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

Up for sale is a modded gamecube with 3 controllers (1 wavebird wireless), a memory card, gameboy adapter, av and power cords, and 20+ games burned to dvds (will need to burn to mini dvd to play on machine). This little cube has a lot of potential but I don't have the time and energy to work on it: The laser has adjusted and needs to be turned (an easy fix with the proper screwdriver which I don't have), this is also the model that can take component cables (also don't have these but they can be found at gamestop sometimes for about $5), and you can emulate anything the wii can emulate-nes, snes, genesis, n64, etc. (haven't spent the time downloading and installing these). you can see that you could have a nice little machine with a little work (pretty much a modded wii for a portion of the price). Thanks for looking

---------------------------------

Didn't Target clearance these chairs for like $20???

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lgb/ele/1733672886.html

Wireless Video Game Chair - $120 (Long Beach)

Date: 2010-05-10, 10:28AM PDT

This chair retails for $329...get it used for $120 in great condition
Specifications:

Speakers: 2.5-inch ARX full-range
Subwoofer: 5-inch Powersub
Transmitter: 2.4 GHz digital wireless
Range: Up to 25 feet
Inputs: RCA audio
Outputs: Multiplayer hub
Headphone jack: Yes
Compatibility: PS2, PS3, Xbox, Xbox 360, Wii, GameCube, Nintendo DS, DS Lite, PSP, iPod, TV, VCR, DVD, and MP3 players
User weight limit: 300 pounds
Weight: 48 pounds
Package contents: PM450-WR Sound Rocker, 2.4 GHz digital wireless transmitter, 12-volt/2.5 amp DC switch power adapter

If you have any questions please call, text or email.
562-308-0868
Thanks, Molly

This guy is relentless, I'll give him that.

$1,300 for my 336 games and systems but NO, I WON'T GIVE YOU A LIST...

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/vgm/1742398846.html
Huge Vintage System and Game Collection - $1300 (Los Feliz)

Date: 2010-05-15, 10:30AM PDT
Reply to: see below

My collection spans 30 years of gaming. Here we go! 20 systems (21 actually, but 20 of which I have cords, accessories, and games for)! 46 controllers! 336 games!

The breakdown:

Atari 2600 with 51 games, 2 joysticks, and 2 paddles
Atari 5200 (no cords, games, or accessories)
Intellivision with 43 games (12 in original boxes), 2 controllers (attached to console)
Intellivision II with 2 controllers (attached to console) with original box
Microvision with 4 games (in original boxes)
Odyssey 2 with original box with 22 games (9 in original boxes), 2 controllers (attached to console)
TurboGrafx 16 CD, 9 regular games, 2 CD games, 2 controllers
NES with 39 games, 3 regular controllers, 1 Advantage controller, 1 Zapper, and one Konami blue gun
2 Super Nintendo with 22 games, 5 controllers
N64 with 15 games, 2 controllers
Gamecube with 5 games, 4 controllers
2 Gameboy Advance with 10 games and 2 screenlights
1 Sega Genesis + 2 Genesis 16-Bit with 43 games, 9 controllers, and one joystick
Dreamcast Sports Edition with 10 games, 2 controllers
Playstation with 17 games, 2 controllers
PS2 with 35 games, and a remote for cordless DVD control
Xbox with 9 games, 2 controllers

I think that covers it. Sorry, no game list, and I will not separate anything. Sold as a lot, buyer takes it all. If you are serious about buying this collection, give me a call to come check it out. I can also email higher resolution pics by request.

Thanks,

Andy

206-351-9779

WOW...This guy is just asking to get bitch slapped...

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/wan/1743270908.html

Video Games (Van Nuys)

Date: 2010-05-15, 11:51PM PDT

I AM NOT BUYING!

Hi, I'm an artist in need of some Video Games. I'm making an art project based on Video Games. I need those video games to be working, I don't care if those video games are old or brand new if you can donate them to me that would be great.
I'm the guy who did the Baseball Cards Art. I'm still finishing that one up. But I am starting a second project based on video games.

-I don't play video games so you know your not giving it out to some geek in need of his fix!
-I have a FULL TIME HIGH PAYING JOB, so I don't need the extra cash to sell your crap!
-I'm an Artist
-Gamecube, playstation, CD's DVD'S, nintendo, cartridge's, whatever.
-Games must work, why? Because I'll select some games to turn on and auto-play on a few screens, it's part of the art.

Listen I want them for FREE ....I WILL NOT BUY.

Just email me at [email protected]
or call or text me at 8183140723
my name is V

ps you I can easily track any scammer or fucking prank caller! *67 won't work. I do not accept block private number callers, please I am an true artist not a prankster or scammer.

[quote name='kube00']Here we go guy wants to trade his n64 and a few games and a dslite with a game and a case for a ps3

He values the ds lite at $120 and the n64 at $175
http://kpr.craigslist.org/vgm/1746160906.html[/QUOTE]

That's cool...we can just value the PS3 at $600 (or more).

BTW, in his defense, his bundle does come with "Two stylists", so you can get your hair done while you play.

Okay now this sort of shit just pisses me off. IP theft i.e. pirating movies is one thing (and I'm not debating the ethics, semantics, legality, morality etc.), but why the fuck do these assclowns think pirated movies are actually worth something? IF YOU CLAIM THEY ARE WORTH SOMETHING, THEN ALSO ADMIT YOU ARE THIEVES THAT TOOK WHAT YOU DIDN'T PAY FOR!

Here's a nice PS3 bundle with a "couple of hundred dollars worth" of stolen Hollywood studio intellectual property.

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/gms/1747298728.html

Moving out of LA- TONS OF STUFF (Studio City, CA)

I am moving out of LA and here is what I am selling before I go:

120 gb PS3 ($330 new) 4 months old and still has 8 months left on warranty, 2 games (Madden 2010 ($35 used) and NHL 2010($40 used)), 2 brand new 6 axis controllers ($45 each new), controller charging station ($20), PS3 Bluetooth headset ($40), PS3 DVD remote($20),, PS3 Cooling Fan ($20), Blue Ray player, HDMI cable ($20), all the other proper cords and a ton of new movies.
The Movies:
IRON MAN 2 (not the best quality but very watchable)
Clash of the Titans
Shutter Island
The Hurt Locker (2010 Best Picture)
Sherlock Holmes
Up In The Air
Twilight: New Moon
Crazy Heart (Jeff Bridges 2010 Academy Award movie)
Taken
This Is It (The new Michael Jackson movie)
Terminator 4: Salvation
Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen
District 9
Star Trek (2009)
Zombieland
Ninja Assassin
Star Wars (all 6 movies)
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (all 4 movies)
Back to the Future
Hitch
I am Legend
Dragon (The Bruce Lee story)

This isn’t a joke. All of these movies are on the hard drive and only take up 25gb of the 120gb.
This bundle adds up to $560 and that doesn’t even include the price for all of the movies (which is over a couple of hundred dollars).

Again, this is to help with my Tuition payment coming up for school. Therefore, I am selling everything for:
$460
If you buy for the listed price I will throw in the box and owner’s manuals.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Selling my perfectly working/backward compatible/4 usb ports/80gb PS3.
There is nothing wrong; I just simply need money for my Tuition payment coming up in a week. This is a big bundle. Here is what you are getting:

80gb PS3 (backward compatible/4usb ports- VERY RARE), 2 games (Madden 2010 ($35 used) and NHL 2010($40 used)), 2 brand new 6 axis controllers ($45 each new), controller charging station ($20), PS3 Bluetooth headset ($40), PS3 DVD remote($20), PS3 Cooling Fan ($20), Blue Ray player, HDMI cable ($20), all the other proper cords and a ton of new movies (worth over a couple of hundred dollars).
The Movies:
IRON MAN 2 (not the best quality but very watchable)
Clash of the Titans
Shutter Island
The Hurt Locker (2010 Best Picture)
Sherlock Holmes
Up In The Air
Twilight: New Moon
Crazy Heart (Jeff Bridges 2010 Academy Award movie)
Taken
This Is It (The new Michael Jackson movie)
Terminator 4: Salvation
Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen
District 9
Star Trek (2009)
Zombieland
Ninja Assassin
Star Wars (all 6 movies)
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (all 4 movies)
Back to the Future
Hitch
I am Legend
Dragon (The Bruce Lee story)

This isn’t a joke. All of these movies are on the hard drive and most in HD quality
This bundle adds up to $560 and that doesn’t even include the price for all of the movies ($200+).
Therefore, I am selling everything for:
$450

[quote name='karkyco']WOW...This guy is just asking to get bitch slapped...

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/wan/1743270908.html

Video Games (Van Nuys)

Date: 2010-05-15, 11:51PM PDT

I AM NOT BUYING!

Hi, I'm an artist in need of some Video Games. I'm making an art project based on Video Games. I need those video games to be working, I don't care if those video games are old or brand new if you can donate them to me that would be great.
I'm the guy who did the Baseball Cards Art. I'm still finishing that one up. But I am starting a second project based on video games.

-I don't play video games so you know your not giving it out to some geek in need of his fix!
-I have a FULL TIME HIGH PAYING JOB, so I don't need the extra cash to sell your crap!
-I'm an Artist
-Gamecube, playstation, CD's DVD'S, nintendo, cartridge's, whatever.
-Games must work, why? Because I'll select some games to turn on and auto-play on a few screens, it's part of the art.

Listen I want them for FREE ....I WILL NOT BUY.

Just email me at [email protected]
or call or text me at 8183140723
my name is V

ps you I can easily track any scammer or fucking prank caller! *67 won't work. I do not accept block private number callers, please I am an true artist not a prankster or scammer.[/QUOTE]

That's weird, I just got an artist guy who was interested in my already sold $15 gamecube. He had some line about creating yet another portable gamecube. I told him he could have the broken one in my basement to make a sculpture or whatever for $5. He name wasn't V for Vendetta though, his email was from some place: m-ham.com

fucking true artist, I'm gonna write that scumbag a poem.

I hate all artists and poets. ~ Indigo

Re: Hi, I saw that you were an artist

THESE ARE THE SCREENS, UNCLEAN, UNCLEAN
TURNING TO MOBSCENES, YOU PREEN TO GLEAN
THE VERY THING THAT MAKES THE VID-IDIOT DREAM.

From pencils to stencils, profit-motive yields not
the fences to be wrinkled: craigslist resume assertion
seeing honesty where lies fly with flip-pity flapping cartridges.

Spoonful of sugar told me that medicine is going down.
Loving f-ing spoonfuls, manned and produced by Purple Ganon
so we will make the exchange in a manner thought customary in these circles.

we will make the EXCHANGE
in a MANner
thought CUStomary
in these circles.

HOW CAN YOU PRETEND TO UNDERSTAND VIDEO GAMES AS ART
without embracing the geek which exists within?
IS IT NEOLOGISM PARODY?
WHAT IS THE NAME OF THAT SMELL?
you cannot colorize when assuming the mantle of systems
you merely seek the pie / SEEKER of the pie
without knowledge of the crust - crust
filling.

Wait, it gets better.

Vardan Stambultsyan: Alright douchbag enough... I have my way of art. WTF is up with your poem?
Let me see pictures of your art and I will judge its merit.

Vardan Stambultsyan: No ...

You are a fraud then! I, however, have successfully commissioned poems in exchange for video games. What do you think of that?

This is good, they pull out the logical fallacies card while still offering no evidence that they've done any art whatsoever.
Vardan Stambultsyan: I think your a moron and need to learn a thing or two about fallacies and wrongful accusations. And by judging by the poems you wrote I'd considered you an awful poet. My advice...don't quit your day job.

Don't talk to me! And keep you disgusting poems away!
Dude, if you were legit you would take some money from that HIGH PAYING JOB of yours and buy some cheapo games for your art project, not throw out some crackpot story offering zero compensation for other people's time and effort.

I don't know if the prices are reasonable or not, but the overall ad struck me as a bit over the top...

http://kansascity.craigslist.org/vgm/1746592485.html

ORIGINAL Phantasy Star and a Genesis System w/CD games (Olathe, KS)

Want to step back in time and play through your favorite games again? Now you can.

The following items are selling at my garage sale on MAY 22nd & 23rd. Opening at 10am and closing at 7pm. No early sales and NO REASONABLE OFFER WILL BE REFUSED!

PHANTASY STAR is the RPG that started them all! Graphically superior to any of the RPG of its time, this one was ground breaking in several different ways. The game play and fight system were groundbreaking but most of all, this is the FIRST RPG to EVER have a female lead character. This, folks, is a piece of gaming history. As a matter of fact, the Phantasy Star series is still being played to this day! Asking $75 for this rare collectors item.

I also have a Sega Genesis console (working) with the Master System adapter and all hook ups/power. In addition, I have the Sega CD system (not working) that attaches to the Genesis. I'll take $75 for the Genesis, adapter, CD system and select games.

SEGA CD Games:

VAY - huge RPG that is extremely rare. The animation in this game is truly mind boggling for its day. Sega always was ahead of the competition but due to bad management/marketing, fell prey to the rising star of Nintendo, even though all of the Sega systems were far superior in power and graphics capabilities. Asking $40 for this rare treasure.

Night Trap - One of Dana Plato's last ditch efforts to make a come back before she died. This rockin game features the first ever live action scenes. The plot is silly, the girls are half naked, the acting is bad but the game play and graphics rock! You have to keep on your toes in this game or someone will die.......mwaaaaaaaahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha. Asking $30

Double Switch - Debbie Harry (of the music group "Blondie") and Cory Haim (who died on March 10, 2010) Star in this creepy kind of puzzle game. Again, ground breaking live action scenes and a lot of having to be in the right place, at the right time. Figuring out where and when that is is half the fun. =0) It's a great game and Debbie and Cory did a great job with it. You'll see another familiar face in the guy who plays the handyman as he has gone on to do feature films. Asking $30

I honestly couldn't believe this when I saw it.

http://longisland.craigslist.org/vgm/1748434053.html

SNES & Over 50 Games! - $10 (Coram, NY Will Email)

Date: 2010-05-19, 8:26AM EDT

Hi, for sale is an SNES EMULATOR (a super nintendo program that plays super nintendo games on your lap top or computer) and over 50 games ready to play.

You can play using the keys on your keyboard or use a USB Snes Controller or any USB Game controller! Look on ebay, very cheap!

These game files (called ROMs) are intended to be used as a back up for games you already own so once you purchase this you should delete any of the games included that you do not own the hard copies of =)

I accept paypal only. (Safe for me and you!) So if you are interested I'll email you the bill from paypal and once paid I will email the folder with all the games and snes emulator (and instructions on getting started.) The folder is only 112mb! Tiny! Thanks!

I have no words. Which is good because I think the stupidity speaks for itself.

[quote name='Indigo_Streetlight']That's weird, I just got an artist guy who was interested in my already sold $15 gamecube. He had some line about creating yet another portable gamecube. I told him he could have the broken one in my basement to make a sculpture or whatever for $5. He name wasn't V for Vendetta though, his email was from some place: m-ham.com

fucking true artist, I'm gonna write that scumbag a poem.[/QUOTE]

Found an expired posting from the same person:

Hi Im a Chemistry Tutor call me at 818-314-0723 30$ an hour. My name is Vardan or email me at [email protected]

Searching that e-mail address on Facebook gets me some account with the name Tom Lytcis.

[quote name='Indigo_Streetlight']This is good, they pull out the logical fallacies card while still offering no evidence that they've done any art whatsoever.

Dude, if you were legit you would take some money from that HIGH PAYING JOB of yours and buy some cheapo games for your art project, not throw out some crackpot story offering zero compensation for other people's time and effort.[/QUOTE]

Found an expired posting from the same person:

Hi Im a Chemistry Tutor call me at 818-314-0723 30$ an hour. My name is Vardan or email me at [email protected]

Searching that e-mail address on Facebook gets me some account with the name Tom Lytcis.

[quote name='lmz00']Why would you call him if you're obviously not interested in one?[/QUOTE]

I was planning on fucking around and getting on his nerves or make him drive to meet somewhere and not show.

This U-tard needs to stop drinking water from the Salt Lake. $80 per NES original console, eBay or higher game prices, and he's in SLC trying to sell them in various CL cities = FAIL:

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lgb/vgm/1749649473.html

NES GAMES FOR SALE - $4 (SLC)

Date: 2010-05-19, 4:43PM PDT

Remember that one game, you used to play and love? Odds are I have it. Here's what i need for them.....get them before Christmas and pass along the memories. All listed games are tested by myself to be in working order. Send me a text if you want to get one of these games before it gets gone for the Ho ho ho HOLIDAYS. I also have a joystick controller for 10$, and an extra light gun for 10$. I have 2 nes consoles for sale. they come with 2 controller all the hookups a light gun and supermario/dkhunt. Im selling the consoles for 80$ a piece. If thats to expensive then check out this website.

http://www.amazon.com/Super-Loader-..._4?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1260910114&sr=1-4

You can get one for 18 bucks. Then call me for games.

Any questions call or txt 801.301.5802

I'm trying to sell these games in other markets from SLC Utah, so all games must be shipped to you. I will charge a $10 s/h fee on processing of all orders. I would prefer to use paypal to recieve payment.

10 Yard Fight $4
3-d Worldrunner $4
720 $5
8 eyes $5
Adventure Island $15
Adventure Island 2 $15
Air Fortress $7
AirWolf $4
Al Unser Jr. Turbo Racing $4
Amagon $5
Anticipation $4
Astyanax $5
Athena $8
Bad Dudes $7
Back To The Future $6
Bandai Golf: Pebble Beach $7
Baseball $4
Baseball Simulator 1000 $6
Baseball Stars $6
BasesLoaded $4
Bases Loaded II $4
BlasterMaster $9
Batman $8
Battle Of Olympus $8
Battletoads $20
Bubble Bobble $25
Blades Of Steel $7
California Games $10
Castlevania 1 $18
CastleVania II Simon's Quest $15
Castlevania 3 $20
Chip & Dale Rescue Rangers $20
Cobra Command $7
Crystalis $25
Cybernoid $5
Cyberstadium Base Wars $5
Danny Sullivan's Indy Heat $11
DarkwingDuck $30
Dash Galaxy the alien asylum $6
Demon Sword $15
Desert Commander $5
Dick Tracy $4
Disney Adventures in Magic King$6
Donkey Kong $20
Double Dragon $10
Double Dragon II $6
Double Dragon III $7
Double Dribble $5
Dr. Chaos $6
Dr. Jekyll & Mr Hyde $6
Dr. Mario $20
Dragon Warrior $8
Ducktales $20
Faxanadu $6
Fester's Quest $7
Final Fastasy $30
Flying Dragon $6
Flying Warriors $7
Freedom Force $7
Gauntlet $10
Gauntlet 2 $12
Ghosts and Goblins $10
Golf $4
Goonies II $8
Gologo 13 $10
Gotcha! $7
Gradius $6
Gyromite $6
Gyruss $5
Hydlide $7
Ikari Warriors $10
Ikari Warriors II $7
Iron Sword: Wiz and War II $6
Iron Tank $4
Ivan Stewart's Super OffRoad $8
Jackal $8
Jeopardy $7
John Ellway's Quarterback $5
Jordan vs. Bird $7
Journey to Silius $9
Kabuki-Quantum Fighter $8
Karate Champ $7
Karnov $8
Kings of the Beach $7
Laser invasion $6
Legacy of the Wizard $7
Legend of Kage $10
Lemmings $20
Life Force $9
MagMax $5
MLB $4
Marble Madness $9
Mega Man $25
Mega Man 2 $20
Mega Man 3 $20
Mega Man 4 $25
Mega Man 5 $40
Mega Man 6 $30
Mega Man Ultra (pirated) $50
Metal Gear $6
Metroid $15
Mickey Mouscapade $6
Mighty Bombjack $10
MTV Remote Control $9
M.U.L.E $15
Narc $6
NES Open $6
Ninja Gaiden $10
Ninja Gaiden 2 $20
Ninja Gaiden 3 $20
Nintendo World Cup Soccer $9
Nobunga's Ambition $10
Operation Wolf $5
Paperboy 2 $12
Pictionary $4
Platoon $5
Play Action football $4
P.O.W. $8
Pro Wrestling $5
Punisher $10
Rad Racer $4
Rambo $5
Rampage $8
R.B.I. Baseball $6
R.C. Pro-AM $8
Ring King $7
Rock n Ball $7
Rush'n Attack $5
Rampage $8
Robocop 3 $7
Rocket Ranger $4
Roger Clemens MVP Baseball $4
Rygar $8
Section Z $4
Seicross $4
Sesame Street $6
Shatterhand $8
Silent Service $8
Skate Or Die $7
Skulls and Crossbones $15
Snakes Revenge $12
Soccer $4
Solomon's Key $5
Smash TV $6
Spiritual Warfare $15
Spy Hunter $7
Super Mario Bros. $10
Super Mario Bros./DuckHunt $4
Super Mario Bro/DH/T and F $4
Starship Hector $6
Star Soldiers $4
StarTropics $7
Star Tropics 2 $8
Star Voyager $7
Street Fighter Zolo $8
Strider $20
T&C Surf $5
Tale Spin $15
Tag Team Wrestling $6
Tecmo Bowl $9
TMNT $8
TMNT2 $10
TMNT 3 $25
Tennis $4
Tetris $10
The Adventures of Bayou Billy $5
The Blue Marlin $13
The Guardian Legend $7
The Karate Kid $6
The Little Mermaid $8
The Long Ranger $12
The Magic Of Scheherazade $20
The Simpsons: Bart vs. World $10
The Simpsons: Radioactive Ma$13
Untouchables $20
Tiger-Heli $5
Top Gun $5
Top Players Tennis $4
To the Earth $8
Track and Field II $4
Trojan $8
Ultima Exodus $10
Ultima Quest of the Avatar $12
Ultimate Basketball $5
Vegas Dream $9
Vindicators $7
Willow $10
Wizards and Warriors $6
Wizards and Warriors III $9
Wizardry $9
World Class Track Meet $4
Wrath of the Black Mantra $5
Wrestlemania $5
Xenophobe $9
Xevious $6
Xexyz $4
The uncanny X-men $9

Doubles

(2)Blaster Master $6
720 $5
Excitebike $7
(2)Metroid $10
Battle Of Olypus $6
Bubble Bobble $25
Ninja Gaiden $10
Wizards And Warriors II $5
(2)TMNT $6
DragonWarrior $5
(2)Double Dragon II $6
Double Dragon III $7
Tiger-Heli $4
Track and Field $4
Adventures in Magic Kingdom $6
Adventures of Link grey $10
Anticipation $3
Athena $8
Bandai Golf: Pebble Beach $8
Baseball Stars $4
Zelda grey $20

This guy's a little slow and thus quite a bit late to the "OMFG AN NES SOLD FOR $15K (because it had a complete/mint Stadium NES)" party:

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/atq/1747822094.html

(NES)-100 Nintendo x10Games x2Controller Orig. Adapter & case 4 games! - $15000 (All Over)

Date: 2010-05-20, 3:07PM PDT

Awesome one of the first Nintendo boxes!!!!!
15,000 Or Best OFFER
Comes with:
Original Box
2 controllers
ORIGINAL adapter(mint condition)
x10 Games with original case to put games
Games Include:
Miracle piano teaching system
Pinball entertainment system
Sky Shark
Super Mario Bro's 3
Super Mario Bro's 2
Galaga (Demons of Death)
Deja Vu
Donkey Kongs classics
PaperBoy
&Mario Bro's / Duck Hunt (2 in one)

call GiGi for details: (310) 987-2211

or email: [email protected]

[quote name='karkyco']This guy's a little slow and thus quite a bit late to the "OMFG AN NES SOLD FOR $15K (because it had a complete/mint Stadium NES)" party:

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/atq/1747822094.html

(NES)-100 Nintendo x10Games x2Controller Orig. Adapter & case 4 games! - $15000 (All Over)

Date: 2010-05-20, 3:07PM PDT

Awesome one of the first Nintendo boxes!!!!!
15,000 Or Best OFFER
Comes with:
Original Box
2 controllers
ORIGINAL adapter(mint condition)
x10 Games with original case to put games
Games Include:
Miracle piano teaching system
Pinball entertainment system
Sky Shark
Super Mario Bro's 3
Super Mario Bro's 2
Galaga (Demons of Death)
Deja Vu
Donkey Kongs classics
PaperBoy
&Mario Bro's / Duck Hunt (2 in one)

call GiGi for details: (310) 987-2211

or email: [email protected][/QUOTE]

I e-mailed him and asked if he'd sell me some pot.

http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/ele/1754865809.html
HUGE NINTENDO 64 LOT !! - $200 (Sunrise Mountain)

Date: 2010-05-22, 8:20PM PDT

Its In Perfect Condition. I have all cables and games listed.
I don't have the green controller anymore.
If you wanna buy all the games. It will be $150
and Console only for $75
$235 all together. or o.b.o?:)
Ignore the prices listed. You may not purchase a single cartridge.
The Prices next to each item is the current value.

1 RARE GRAPE Colored Nintendo 64 Console and Cables($100.00)
1 Atomic Orange Controller($39.00)

007 Goldeneye($16.50)
007 The World Is Not Enough($3.75)
Army Men: Sarges Heroes 2 ($5.50)
Banjo-Tooie($18.50)
Battletanx($7.00)
Beetle Adventure Racing($)
Donald Duck Goin'Qu@kers($8.50)
Donkey Kong 64($9.50)
Hey You, Pikachui($12.00)
Jet Force; Gemini($3.50)
Lego Racers($3.00)
Mario Golf($8.00)
Mario Kart 64($17.00)
Mario Party 2($20.00)
Namco Museum 64($4.50)
Pokemon Stadium 2($20.00)
Quest 64($5.75)
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six($2.50)
Toy Story 2($5.00)
Zelda: Ocarina Of Time($17.00)

Total = $323.50
fuck

[quote name='Ye0ldmario']I was planning on fucking around and getting on his nerves or make him drive to meet somewhere and not show.[/QUOTE]

You're a fucking loser, bro.

[quote name='Alex2290']You're a fucking loser, bro.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. Do people really have nothing better to do? Maybe dude should sign up for some classes.. get on one of those terminal degree paths?

37 NDS on R4 card.Games-pokiemon Gold-and silver-alot of mario. - $60 (337 rockisland rd. Quincy ma. 02169)

37 NDS games on a new R4 card. never loose games again. This card comes with your own USB adaptor. Bonus!!!. so you can put new games on it as they come out. ps. you may loose your kid to this. CALL-617-653-4278. ask for Bentley

Should I order some pizzas or something to this guys house? He either wants pizzas or to get arrested, I'm not sure which.

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/vgm/1757634919.html

[quote name='tooshorty6432168']37 NDS on R4 card.Games-pokiemon Gold-and silver-alot of mario. - $60 (337 rockisland rd. Quincy ma. 02169)

37 NDS games on a new R4 card. never loose games again. This card comes with your own USB adaptor. Bonus!!!. so you can put new games on it as they come out. ps. you may loose your kid to this. CALL-617-653-4278. ask for Bentley

Should I order some pizzas or something to this guys house? He either wants pizzas or to get arrested, I'm not sure which.

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/vgm/1757634919.html[/QUOTE]

I keep seeing these comments...you know the cops are not out on Craiglist arresting people for this stuff, right? It's always a bunch of tools who just report the listings. No one 'gets arrested'.

[quote name='GizmoGC']I keep seeing these comments...you know the cops are not out on Craiglist arresting people for this stuff, right? It's always a bunch of tools who just report the listings. No one 'gets arrested'.[/QUOTE]

Yea I know, it just annoys me that companies go after people who download games for their own personal use, but then people like this turn around and actually make money on it.

[quote name='tooshorty6432168']Yea I know, it just annoys me that companies go after people who download games for their own personal use, but then people like this turn around and actually make money on it.[/QUOTE]

So flag the post and move on. Police don't care about this type of stuff and personally I'd rather them save someone from being killed instead of saving a 10 year old from playing Super Mario on a modded Wii.

[quote name='GizmoGC']I keep seeing these comments...you know the cops are not out on Craiglist arresting people for this stuff, right? It's always a bunch of tools who just report the listings. No one 'gets arrested'.[/QUOTE]

Are you saying that the "masseuses" aren't really police officers? ;)

bread's done
Back