Destroy all humans (for plain xbox but work on 360)$30
The incredible hulk-$30
Smackdown vs raw '08-$30
The Simpsons game-$35
NBA 2K9-$40

But common sense tells you he's still stupid.[/QUOTE]
People can dream, can't they?

[quote name='SlammedNiss']People can dream, can't they?[/QUOTE]

People can dream, but they need to keep it to themselves and not try to make a profit off of it.

And then they wonder why no-one's buying their stuff.

[quote name='confoosious']oh, well if it's BC then definitely worth $30.[/QUOTE]

Time to go buy all those copies of MechAssault 2 I see EVERYWHERE and make a huge profit!

This one isn't overpriced (that I know of). It's just a stupid poster.

Be warned. Your brain will hurt.

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/esd/gms/1807567083.html
I,m 61 gone and all must GO kids aren,t interested from a bobcat to a forklift ,costume jewlery art outdoors from ziesss binoculars to a walrus penis craftsman to snapon knife collection ivory silver old clocke watches mayma camera fishing poles and some very old heddon lures unused it the box western saddles one youth saddle, table saws band saws shaper planner 5 cars 3 boats helpthe list is mind boggeling 2399 Bancroft drive Spring Valley THURSDAY-FRID 7-? SATURDAY 8 until done 4 motorcycles two 70,S elec. guitars ibenez--globel

http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/vgm/1808327548.html

nintendo nes system + over 85 games (lowell)

Date: 2010-06-24, 9:35AM EDT
Reply to: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

here i have a vintage nintendo nes system with the original box comes with 2 controllers & 2 zapper guns + over 85 games this sytem has a new 72 pin connector also some of these games are rare & hard to find all must go also have the old 72 pin connector that i can throw in ill just have to look for it i cleaned & tested out every game & they work great serious buyers only this is a rare find in this great of shape its like you are paying under $5.75 per game this is a great deal for any collector looking this is it. too many games to list each one individually. $500 firm i can sell each game @ $10 & get over $800 alone some of these games are def worth more than that. you can email me with any questions thank you .

If the run-off sentences didn't confuse you, maybe the pricing will. $500 bucks for a boxed NES, and what appears to be a dump of the usual common bargain titles. This guy sure knows how to talk out of his ass. If you know someone who will pay $800 for all those commons send them my way. Good luck getting someone to drive to your house too, if you won't post a list of titles. I can see several commons and doubles....Love the people who use the "these games are rare!!!!!!11111" line to try and make a sale. fuck

If this isn't overpriced, I apologize.

http://baltimore.craigslist.org/vgm/1807933381.html

Super nintendo w/ games, good condition,at least $300 wanted (Hampstead MD)

I have a super nintendo in good shape, it works fine but i need money. it comes with all the cables to make it work, 2 controllers and 5 games.

The games included are: Donkey Kong country ( in its case with original packet)

Donkey Kong country 2: Diddy Kong's Quest ( in its case with original packet)

Super Mario World ( in its case with original packet)

Super Mario Kart ( just the game)

Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island ( just the game)

I feel like this is a fair price considering i have the game cases for these games, and some are pretty rare to find, the price can be negotiated

email if interested or if you want to buy a specific portion instead of all of it together

hey guys, I'm thinking of selling my original xbox. It comes with 3 controllers and about 15 good games (non sports). Nothing rare as I'm holding onto my MvC2.

What do you think I should price it at so I don't end up on this thread? :)

[quote name='Ye0ldmario']http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/vgm/1808327548.html

If the run-off sentences didn't confuse you, maybe the pricing will. $500 bucks for a boxed NES, and what appears to be a dump of the usual common bargain titles. This guy sure knows how to talk out of his ass. If you know someone who will pay $800 for all those commons send them my way. Good luck getting someone to drive to your house too, if you won't post a list of titles. I can see several commons and doubles....Love the people who use the "these games are rare!!!!!!11111" line to try and make a sale. fuck

If this isn't overpriced, I apologize.[/QUOTE]

FLOLOL @ "I can sell each of these games @ $10" - YEAH RIGHT!!! ON WHAT fuckING PLANET??? I'd be elated to sell most of those for $5 a piece, and even that would be highway robbery.

[quote name='AlphaPanda']People can dream, but they need to keep it to themselves and not try to make a profit off of it.

And then they wonder why no-one's buying their stuff.[/QUOTE]
It's OK to TRY to make a profit, but when people don't buy their stuff, you'd think they might realize their prices are a bit off. If people do buy these things at the seller's inflated prices without doing their homework, that's their prolbem IMO.

Brand New 65" HD, 3D Ready TV!!! - $3000 (Denham Springs)

Date: 2010-06-24, 2:35PM CDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

I have a brand new, just out of the box 65" TV that I'm needing to get rid of. It's too big for our small apartment, and I paid considerably more than that for it.

I'm asking for $3000, or best offer.

Specs:
-65" screen size
-1080p display
-3D-readyBrings movies, video games and sporting events to life
-6-Color Processor, Deep Color and x.v.Color
For enhanced colors and bright images.
-Smooth 120Hz screen refresh rate
-Plush 1080p 5G improved 12-bit processing, PerfectColor and video noise reduction
-ENERGY STAR compliance
-3 HDMI inputs

You can either pick it up or we can bring it to you.

I fucking hate people. This is at least two and a half times as much as what it would cost a sane person to purchase brand new set from any number of reliable dealers.

[quote name='pjb16']I fucking hate people. This is at least two and a half times as much as what it would cost a sane person to purchase brand new set from any number of reliable dealers.[/QUOTE] I know what you mean, but hey there is an idiot born everyday.

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/ssd/vgm/1809632286.html

I am selling a Sony PS2 game console system with 20-30 video games for only $300 plus 2 controllers and 2 memory cards. It is a great deal because the system is in great condition from rare usage. If you have any other questions please call me back at 619-xxx-xxxx.
Best offer will be takin!

Bwahahaha. I see mostly sports games.

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/vgm/1809701539.html
Used 20GB 360 Pro and wireless adaptor for $200. Right. It probably already RRoDed.

If you have to write "this is a great deal" in your ad, it isn't. If it is a great deal, I will understand it as a buyer. Also, don't forget the always common "won't last long..." Well, why am I still seeing the ad.

hey guys! I love reading this thread from time-to-time b/c it is both hilarious and disturbing at the same time in some cases..however, I come to ask for help. I recently posted my first 'For Sale' post and just curious as to what happens next..

i see it shows posts based on the day...what happens if I get no response from that post? do I create a new one on a different day? Is there a way to 'bump' my item?? Is there a way to see if anybody has viewed your item? (just to see if anybody had any interest..) Also, I had it post the generic CL email address, I assume this is pretty safe..I see some people put their phone number..obviously you guys wouldn't do this right?

thanks in advance for the help!! sorry for being a noob :lol:

[quote name='token2k6']hey guys! I love reading this thread from time-to-time b/c it is both hilarious and disturbing at the same time in some cases..however, I come to ask for help. I recently posted my first 'For Sale' post and just curious as to what happens next..

i see it shows posts based on the day...what happens if I get no response from that post? do I create a new one on a different day? Is there a way to 'bump' my item?? Is there a way to see if anybody has viewed your item? (just to see if anybody had any interest..) Also, I had it post the generic CL email address, I assume this is pretty safe..I see some people put their phone number..obviously you guys wouldn't do this right?

thanks in advance for the help!! sorry for being a noob :lol:[/QUOTE]

If you get no responses, well, it means you got no responses. You're supposed to only re-post every 48 hours. However, you can just delete the previous day's and put it up again. No one can prove otherwise =P

As for generic CL email address, that's what I use. It's just a redirect to your email though, so once you reply, they'll have an email address too. As for phone numbers, I don't ever post mine, but some people might not deal with you unless you have a phone.

[quote name='elessar123']If you get no responses, well, it means you got no responses. [/QUOTE]

haha, well duh I guess! I think I just meant that as a lead in to my question that followed. Thanks for the tips man, yeah no responses yet, I must have the price to high, but its already half of what I paid ($1k elliptical machine for $500) IDK, we'll see.

[quote name='karkyco']$30 would be a good price? $300 though? Too many crackheads, methheads, and potheads in LA/SoCal...

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/vgm/1804751702.html

xxxx NINTENDO xxxx - $30 (SFV)

Date: 2010-06-22, 7:42AM PDT
Reply to: see below

NINTENDO NES SYSTEM IN ORIGINAL BOX

NINTENDOGAMEBOY IN ORINGINAL BOX

$300

CALL 818 5364070[/QUOTE]

I wonder how much this is really worth, I have both complete with boxes, etc. Any ideas?

I replied to this ad, asking what kinda drugs they're smoking and I was told and I quote:

if you dont like it or want it fine, shut your trap before someone shuts it for you pal.

Here's the ad:
http://scranton.craigslist.org/vgm/1809903367.html

Playstation 2 with 4 sports games - $70 (Clarks Summit)

Unit works perfectly. Need power cord and controller. Games are NCAA Football '06 and '04, NCAA MVP Baseball '05 & MLB "The Show" '05, all in their cases, no scratches, play perfectly. Reply and I will forward my cell #.

The pictures on the ad speak volumes. The top view of the system shows a FILTHY system(I asked them in my reply if it was dipped in liquid shit and left to dry.).

I should've just replied to them with a link to a used system on Gamestop's site.

Oh well. Hopefully you guys will flag this guy selling this nasty looking system.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']I replied to this ad, asking what kinda drugs they're smoking and I was told and I quote:
[/QUOTE]

Have you seen the ones I post? Same page, someone's asking $300 for a PS2. And here's another:

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/vgm/1814061909.html
ps2 comes with one game( nba 2k10) and 2 remote controll for $150 works and is in good condition

I see ones like mine all the time that I don't even think $70 PS2s are stupid.

[quote name='elessar123']Have you seen the ones I post? Same page, someone's asking $300 for a PS2. And here's another:

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/vgm/1814061909.html

I see ones like mine all the time that I don't even think $70 PS2s are stupid.[/QUOTE]

So you think $70 for a used, shit stained PS2 with NO controller or power wire isn't that stupid?:lol: Mind you, $300 for a PS2 is over the top insane, but then again so are 90% of the game listings on Craigslist.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']So you think $70 for a used, shit stained PS2 with NO controller or power wire isn't that stupid?:lol: Mind you, $300 for a PS2 is over the top insane, but then again so are 90% of the game listings on Craigslist.[/QUOTE]

I like the people that say "You can go get a replacement AV cord / controllers from gamestop" when it's not difficult to get a complete system for the price of those missing parts :roll:

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']I replied to this ad, asking what kinda drugs they're smoking and I was told and I quote:

The pictures on the ad speak volumes. The top view of the system shows a FILTHY system(I asked them in my reply if it was dipped in liquid shit and left to dry.).

I should've just replied to them with a link to a used system on Gamestop's site.

Oh well. Hopefully you guys will flag this d-bag selling this nasty looking system.[/QUOTE]

It's one thing to inform somebody that their price might be a little off, but I'll never under the point of replying and being a douchebag yourself. You're right. You should have just sent them a link to GS's site and left it at that. At least you would have been the better man in this scenario. Now, you're no better a person than he is.

[quote name='SlammedNiss']It's one thing to inform somebody that their price might be a little off, but I'll never under the point of replying and being a douchebag yourself. You're right. You should have just sent them a link to GS's site and left it at that. At least you would have been the better man in this scenario. Now, you're no better a person than he is.[/QUOTE]

Yeah. I know I should've just sent them a link to a complete system from Gamestop and maybe even links to their probably $1.99 a pop sports games at GS.com, but I get so sick of people on CL trying to sell crap for way over what it's worth.

Did you see the photos from that ad? Then again, the system looks alot like a GS quality system with the stains n general muck on it.:cry:

[quote name='kube00']ha IATCG for the win! Sometimes I just don't reply other times its links to ebay/gamestop...[/QUOTE]
It gets better. I got three really angry emails from the guy back. He must be a CAG, since he mentioned me reposting his ad on CAG and how now they're 'omg monitoring my activity' and 'his state trooper buddy says it's a felony reposting someone's ad like that' and so on and so forth.

But I'm gonna post them here so you all can see what kinda person I'm dealing with.

This one's from 12:19am today:
just so you know asshole youve been reported to several investigative agencies due to your stupidity for re-posting my original post to cheapassgamers.com. i have every bit of proof i need due to tips from other craigslist users and craigslist has been notified as well. got enough info here to put your punk ass away for a long time. shoullda thought twice before being born such a dickhead. dont bend over for the soap.....hahahhahahahahhaaaa.........ur fucked coward punk with no life and none in the forseen future except a jail cell.........sleep tight.

This one's from 12:26am today:
then go do it asswipe and if i had a power cord id shove it up your ass for being such an internet punk. your goin to jail for reposting my ad on cheapassgamers.com.......im sure you take it up the ass anyway but you'll get lotsa loving in jail. ur so tough leave your address so i can come tell you how i really feel about the size of your vagina. ps you've been reported to Online Security and Fraud for doing what you did....start savin for bail asshole. btw, the more you email me the more time your doin.......

This one's from 1:45am today:
ps. yo hotshot Mike K i just forwarded your emails with your address, along with the link to that website where you reposted my ad, to my State Trooper bud at the PA State Police Dept. and he says what u just did is a FELONY and he's got all the info he needs thru the wonderful help of craigslist and that other crap website SmallDickGamerMikeK.com or something like that........which means for you.....do not pass go...dont not collect $200.......go directly to jail. not even your boyfriend or ur mommy can help u now, its in the law's hands....and he loves puttin away douche bags like you. Expect a knock on your door anytime because they tracked u in a second.....oh i was wrong about one thing......there is no bail for this kind of felony so it doesnt matter if your daddy or mommy or both got rich from sucking cock all their lives, you aint gettin out. if u werent suck a friggin geek who spends his saturday night being mr toughguy behind a keyboard on the internet instead of havin a life and gettin laid or something, then you might not be in this mess. but to you, your muscles and ur balls seem bigger when you can hide behind a screen huh. too late, you fucked with the wrong guy. all ur emails and activity are being monitored and ur pretty much sunk. ha...nite cunt.

All of these replies came from THIS reply that I sent after his lil angry reply(which was sent at 8:52pm):

Internet toughie typer, huh? I flagged the ad too btw and I told everyone I know to do the same. It's a garbage system and I could probably buy the system and the same games from Gamestop and at least have a 7 day return period AND a power cord and controller too.

I could probably buy it from there for LESS than your ad too.

Mind you, there is supposedly ONE person who sits there and flags everyone's posts 24/7 on my local CL(which is not me), but maybe this guy thinks it is me.

Literally every section of CL in my area has ads flagged and deleted all day and all night every day and I know I'm not the one doing it. But if it floats their boat.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer'] get so sick of people on CL trying to sell crap for way over what it's worth.[/QUOTE]

I can always take a bit of solace in knowing they're never going to sell it and they're going to keep sitting there looking stupid while we all laugh at them. Yeah, they're obnoxious, but people like that are either 12 or completely beyond help in the first place.

Yeah. I've seen the same PS1 on another local CL advertised for over 2-3 years now. They want $60-80 for just the system and they're selling multi disc games for $5-10 PER DISC.:roll:

He's not a member of CAG. Reason I say that is because he called it "cheapassgamers.com, not once but twice. A CAG would have put just that... CAG. Wow, what a douche. I take back what I said earlier. Obviously it's not a felony, nor a misdemeanor, or even a crime to repost a CL ad.

ATTN Craigslist PS2 dude. If you are reading this, go fuck yourself. You obviously have NO idea what you are talking about. Making yourself look like a jackass on the internet is fail. Continuing making yourself look like a jackass is, well, even more fail. "there is no bail for this kind of felony". Yeah, drug dealers, murderers, and rapists can all post bail. But some random guy who reposts your CL ad can't post bail? Do you think we were all born yesterday? Have your detective friend call me. I'd give you my phone number but there's no reason to, as you apparently have elite IP tracing skills.

I replied to his initial reply and it's been all him badmouthing me from there on out. I used to get alot of this on AOL back in the day. Make one off color comment to someone and they threaten to get some 'friend of theirs who is a cop' to get you arrested for some 'crime'.

The only time someone went through with it and had someone show up on my doorstep was when I badmouthed an ex from on there. She and her 'new man' showed up at my doorstep.:shock:

bread's done
Back