Yet More Craigslist Stupidity!

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Mind you, there is supposedly ONE person who sits there and flags everyone's posts 24/7 on my local CL(which is not me), but maybe this guy thinks it is me.

Literally every section of CL in my area has ads flagged and deleted all day and all night every day and I know I'm not the one doing it. But if it floats their boat.[/QUOTE]

LOL a FELONY to repost? No way would that ever be a felony. Either the guy has no friends, or his highway patrol friend needs to be fired. Then again, it's Pennsylvania...

On top of which, you can actually report HIM for threatening you, which for sure isn't legal. And from my GF's saying, would likely solicit a response from the police.

[quote name='elessar123']LOL a FELONY to repost? No way would that ever be a felony. Either the guy has no friends, or his highway patrol friend needs to be fired. Then again, it's Pennsylvania...

On top of which, you can actually report HIM for threatening you, which for sure isn't legal. And from my GF's saying, would likely solicit a response from the police.[/QUOTE]

Yea, it sounds like internet bullying, which you're supposed to report if he actually brings in any of your personal contact info, threatens you repeatedly, etc.
http://www.netbullies.com/pages/5/index.htm

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']It gets better. I got three really angry emails from the guy back. He must be a CAG, since he mentioned me reposting his ad on CAG and how now they're 'omg monitoring my activity' and 'his state trooper buddy says it's a felony reposting someone's ad like that' and so on and so forth.

But I'm gonna post them here so you all can see what kinda person I'm dealing with.

This one's from 12:19am today:

This one's from 12:26am today:

This one's from 1:45am today:

All of these replies came from THIS reply that I sent after his lil angry reply(which was sent at 8:52pm):[/QUOTE]

FLOL IATCG, OH NOEZ TEH INTAR-WEBZ PO-LEECE IZ GOIN TO BE KNOCKIN ON UR DOOR, STEALIN UR DEALLZZZ DOOOOOD!!!

This assclown is too fucking funny. I don't think he's a CAG, because he called the site cheapassgamerS.com multiple times (although it could just be an intentional misnomer to keep us from suspecting it is a CAG...but I doubt someone would be THAT paranoid).

But FLOL, YOU'VE BEEN REPORTED TO "ONLINE SECURITY AND FRAUD" (along with a host of "investigative agencies" :lol::lol::lol:), must be an all new, all imaginary division of the DHS, or maybe the NSA? fuck man, I'm surprised the black helicopters didn't swarm your place yet IATCG with DHS, BATF, CIA, FBI, NSA, Department of Fish and Game, and the IRS not to mention your state and local law enforcement and even a battalion of national guard troops hauling you in.

I can't believe the claims this peon is making...he's just going to make it SOOO much harder for himself...hey didn't he originally post his actual phone number in the ad? I thought he had when I first checked the ad yesterday. It would be truly tragic if he were getting calls nonstop about his ad/behavior...really it would be.

And I just LOVE the "my friend/daddy/mommy/significant other is in law enforcement and you're gonna be in trouble" tactic. Yeah tough guy, your butt buddy's a PA State Trooper, and YOUR MOM'S A WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE!!!

[quote name='karkyco']FLOL IATCG, OH NOEZ TEH INTAR-WEBZ PO-LEECE IZ GOIN TO BE KNOCKIN ON UR DOOR, STEALIN UR DEALLZZZ DOOOOOD!!!

This assclown is too fucking funny. I don't think he's a CAG, because he called the site cheapassgamerS.com multiple times (although it could just be an intentional misnomer to keep us from suspecting it is a CAG...but I doubt someone would be THAT paranoid).

But FLOL, YOU'VE BEEN REPORTED TO "ONLINE SECURITY AND FRAUD" (along with a host of "investigative agencies" :lol::lol::lol:), must be an all new, all imaginary division of the DHS, or maybe the NSA? fuck man, I'm surprised the black helicopters didn't swarm your place yet IATCG with DHS, BATF, CIA, FBI, NSA, Department of Fish and Game, and the IRS not to mention your state and local law enforcement and even a battalion of national guard troops hauling you in.

I can't believe the claims this peon is making...he's just going to make it SOOO much harder for himself...hey didn't he originally post his actual phone number in the ad? I thought he had when I first checked the ad yesterday. It would be truly tragic if he were getting calls nonstop about his ad/behavior...really it would be.

And I just LOVE the "my friend/daddy/mommy/significant other is in law enforcement and you're gonna be in trouble" tactic. Yeah tough guy, your butt buddy's a PA State Trooper, and YOUR MOM'S A WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE!!![/QUOTE]
:lol: That's all I'm saying cuz I don't want the MIB to come n git me.;)

[quote name='SlammedNiss']He's not a member of CAG. Reason I say that is because he called it "cheapassgamers.com, not once but twice. A CAG would have put just that... CAG. Wow, what a douche. I take back what I said earlier. Obviously it's not a felony, nor a misdemeanor, or even a crime to repost a CL ad.

ATTN Craigslist PS2 dude. If you are reading this, go fuck yourself. You obviously have NO idea what you are talking about. Making yourself look like a jackass on the internet is fail. Continuing making yourself look like a jackass is, well, even more fail. "there is no bail for this kind of felony". Yeah, drug dealers, murderers, and rapists can all post bail. But some random guy who reposts your CL ad can't post bail? Do you think we were all born yesterday? Have your detective friend call me. I'd give you my phone number but there's no reason to, as you apparently have elite IP tracing skills.[/QUOTE]

Lol, I can't get over that quote, it just cracks me up. Like I can imagine IAmTheCheapestGamer running like Anthony Perkins in The Trial, dodging the baseless accusations before he gets fed up and calls his friends in the Mossad to do an internetz counter-hit.

There only thing better would be if he sent you a picture of Wulfgar with the caption underneath "There is no security."
(Nighthawks for those who don't know)

[quote name='dabamus']http://akroncanton.craigslist.org/vgm/1814517306.html

A Nintendo 62 with 2 controllers!

Ladies and Gentlemen: that is why you check your title and post before posting![/QUOTE]

Subtract two chromosomes and you'll discover Nintendo's Secret Project 62!!! Hidden for years in a Uzbekistan Lemur colony, only the people of Ohio are mighty enough to bring this toxic console stateside. Shake it and all you'll hear its rattle of menace--that's the two bits missing from its cpu.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']It gets better. I got three really angry emails from the guy back. He must be a CAG, since he mentioned me reposting his ad on CAG and how now they're 'omg monitoring my activity' and 'his state trooper buddy says it's a felony reposting someone's ad like that' and so on and so forth.

But I'm gonna post them here so you all can see what kinda person I'm dealing with.

This one's from 12:19am today:

This one's from 12:26am today:

This one's from 1:45am today:

All of these replies came from THIS reply that I sent after his lil angry reply(which was sent at 8:52pm):[/QUOTE]

LOL thanks for giving me a good laugh for the rest of the day at work. I really can't believe this guy. It really makes me weep for mankind that people can actually be this fucking stupid to think this way.

REMEMBER: "lowballers and offenders will not be given the attention they want"

I highly recommend people give this guy a call and ask him how much he wants for any/all of his games, if you want a laugh. His prices are as batshit crazy as he sounds...seriously, I think he's some brain fried methhead tweaker. Hurry though, because his well-recognized ads are flagged off fairly quickly...

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/vgm/1813758956.html

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='karkyco']REMEMBER: "lowballers and offenders will not be given the attention they want"

I highly recommend people give this guy a call and ask him how much he wants for any/all of his games, if you want a laugh. His prices are as batshit crazy as he sounds...seriously, I think he's some brain fried methhead tweaker

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/vgm/1813758956.html[/QUOTE]

HAhahahahaha. I called this guy last week about buying some games but he was so fucking condescending I told him to fuck off.

[quote name='blitz6speed']Hopefully it is a felony so we wont have to deal with cheapest anymore.[/QUOTE]

I see someone has been drinking the IATCG haterade!

[quote name='moop2001']HAhahahahaha. I called this guy last week about buying some games but he was so fucking condescending I told him to fuck off.[/QUOTE]

Yeah this guy (Jose) is SOOOOOO fucking batshit crazy. SERIOUSLY. He won't give out prices, he says "YO YO YO HOW MUCH WILL YOU BE WILLING TO PAY???" And then just laugh off your offers even if they are more than fair, then tell you "OHHH THAT GAME IS SOOO RARE, YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW RARE THAT SHIT IS" blah blah fucking blah.

But he wants to sell sooo bad, because he doesn't sell SHIT. Same list, every other day for years now.

So then you respond that "well eBay, amazon, and even gamedude sell it for way under, and it's not worth what you think it's worth" and he acts all surprised, "OH REALLY? BUT IT'S RARE MAN, YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU GET ONLINE, GAMEDUDE CHARGES TAX TOO."

Just a complete fucking joke. I seriously stepped through about a dozen games with the guy, WHILE LOOKING AT AMAZON, EBAY, and GAMEDUDE prices online simultaneously, and every time I offer the exact same price as gamedude sells it for he just flips out at how low it is. "$10? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? BUH BUH BUT GAMEDUDE CHARGES TAX MAN..."

ME: "Yeah, so the game will be $11 at gamedude. I guess my offer of $10 isn't so bad."

[quote name='karkyco']Yeah this guy (Jose) is SOOOOOO fucking batshit crazy. SERIOUSLY. He won't give out prices, he says "YO YO YO HOW MUCH WILL YOU BE WILLING TO PAY???" And then just laugh off your offers even if they are more than fair, then tell you "OHHH THAT GAME IS SOOO RARE, YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW RARE THAT SHIT IS" blah blah fucing blah.

But he wants to sell sooo bad, because he doesn't sell SHIT. Same list, every other day for years now.

So then you respond that "well eBay, amazon, and even gamedude sell it for way under, and it's not worth what you think it's worth" and he acts all surprised, "OH REALLY? BUT IT'S RARE MAN, YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU GET ONLINE, GAMEDUDE CHARGES TAX TOO."

Just a complete fucking joke. I seriously stepped through about a dozen games with the guy, WHILE LOOKING AT AMAZON, EBAY, and GAMEDUDE prices online simultaneously, and every time I offer the exact same price as gamedude sells it for he just flips out at how low it is.[/QUOTE]

What a piece of shit

[quote name='dorino']http://missoula.craigslist.org/vgm/1758912940.html

25 dollars for a used Star Fox 64 cart.

...I can get it shipped for half that.[/QUOTE]

The ad says it's a StarCraft 64 cart, not Star Fox. That's roughly market value, though I'd never pay that much for it.

---------------------------

But here you go, how about an OMFG RARE RARE RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARE Super Famicom (although this one does come with the floppy disc reader for playing "backups")?!? I pick these up around Little Tokyo, Gardena, and Little Osaka for $20-$30 (or less) with a few to a dozen games. Remember kiddies IT WILL SELL FAST SO CONTACT ASAP!!! And of course, one ad isn't enough...

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/ele/1812832976.html

Super Nintendo Japanese Version RARE with games and 2 controllers

Date: 2010-06-26, 3:18PM PDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

I am selling an extreemly Rare working Japanese version of Super Nintendo NES. with three games as shown, two controllers, electrical adapters and an adapter that allows you to play other Nintendo games. this is a must have for any collector, will sell fast so contact me ASAP I am in the San Dimas / LaVerne area call or email 909-576-0380 $125.00 obo

---------------------

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/ele/1812832976.html

RARE Super Nintendo Japanese Verison with games and controllers

Date: 2010-06-26, 3:13PM PDT

I am selling an extreemly Rare working Japanese version of Super Nintendo NES. comes with three games as shown, one is completly in Japanese and I don't know what it says, two controllers, electrical adapters and an additional adapter that allows you to play additional games, a must have for any collector. I am in the LaVerne area 909-576-0380 $125.00 obo

[quote name='karkyco']The ad says it's a StarCraft 64 cart, not Star Fox. That's roughly market value, though I'd never pay that much for it.[/QUOTE]
Brain spasm. Disregard. D:

Now, make no mistake...I would love to get my hands on this (for $20 or even $40)...but $120?

And, as if the $120 price wasn't bad enough, in the ad he asks $200 for it...

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lgb/vgm/1813570097.html
nintendo 64 ice blue special edition in original box - $120 (whittier/la mirada)

Date: 2010-06-27, 8:33AM PDT

hello i have a special edition nintendo 64 with original controller and wires i have had this for over 10 years sitting in my closet its like brand new condition box has a little wear but nothing to major the system and controller are in beautiful condition no scratches or marks both look new comes with 1 game super mario cart i will be happy to test the system 100% fully for you to show it works 100% this will go great to any video game collectors collection asking 200 or best offer if you are interested in buying the nintendo 64 you can email me or call/txt me on my cell at 562 781 8410 thank you very much for your time and have a great day :)

ignore keywords
nintendo 64 n64 games n64 memory card rumble pack jump pack playstatyion ps1 ps2 ps3 xbox xbox 360 nintendo wii super nintendo snes nes nds game boy color pocket advance neo geo arcade game cube sega genesis game gear dreamcast saturn video games psp sega master system controllers rare video game collection collector magazine

Playstation gaming center - $600 (Baton rouge)

Date: 2010-06-29, 6:18PM CDT

Complete playstation gaming center. Like what u would c in a gaming store. Has built in speakers, lights, original playstation, controllers built in, storage underneath for games. In excellent condition and could easily b modified for a ps3. If u are interested contact kaccy at 2259787365.

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
3k93m53o35Y15Z15R1a6t3d2ec2c18f421375.jpg
3m83o13l75O25X65R2a6t4e657d2ed509197e.jpg

Ummmm, yea....:lol:

http://columbus.craigslist.org/vgm/1818523343.html

PS3 *PS2 Compatible* - $600 (Columbus, IN)
Date: 2010-06-30, 2:44AM EDT
Reply to: sale-nudnm [Errors when replying to ads?]

- 60gb
- Good Conditon
- Barely played
- Can play PS2 games!
- Non-smoking environment
- No Controllers sorry
- AV cable and Power Cord included

Contact M
or Email Me

Ok, so 600 dollars for a 60 gig ps3 and no controllers or games? Someone is on crack. Seriously.

Oh and you haven't posted in awhile IATCG, you in jail or something for posting stuff online which is a felony?

/laugh

Seriously. If you're (ps3 even with a controller an cables) costs more than a used PS3 and a PS2 combined you should be shot.

[quote name='dmdragon']
Ok, so 600 dollars for a 60 gig ps3 and no controllers or games? Someone is on crack. Seriously.

Oh and you haven't posted in awhile IATCG, you in jail or something for posting stuff online which is a felony?

/laugh[/QUOTE]
Nope. I'm not in jail for my 'omg felony for reposting that one ad' and I haven't heard from my buddy who told me all that in a couple of days at least either.

:cry::cry: I thought I had made a new friend for life.:lol:;)

[quote name='pjb16']Seriously. If you're (ps3 even with a controller an cables) costs more than a used PS3 and a PS2 combined you should be shot.[/QUOTE]

That costs more than a NEW ps3 and NEW ps2 lol

this made me laugh

x box 360 sega mega collection - $7

im getting rid of sega mega collection it has over 40 games on it i paid 17.99 at gamestop for it than i sent my x box 260 back kuz i hate xbox i think they suck so im stuck with this game ill sell it for 7 bucks 660 676 3629

I really don't know what to say about this one.

http://newyork.craigslist.org/brk/bar/1820603847.html

Nintendo 64 lessons for friend with benefits!! - $1 (Bay Ridge)

Date: 2010-07-01, 11:05AM EDT

Have you always wanted to beat Perfect Dark on its hardest level? Do you know where to find Majora's Mask? Would you like to beat Super Smash Bros, even with Jigglypuff? If so, then I'm your man. If you are a talented, beautiful, smart (preferably ivy league educated) woman I would be willing to let you watch me beat all N64 video games while you teach me a thing or two in the bed room. I am currently living at home on Staten Island, so if you have your own place, that is a plus. If you have a television with RCA plugs, that is a HUGE plus. I'll provide the Nintendo, you provide the sensuality and we'll see if together we can beat Paperboy 64... Hit me up with a pic and resume in the body of the response (Sorry NO ATTACHMENTS).

Best

PS Advanced degrees and teaching experience will definitely be considered first.

Dude is trying to pass of a 3 1/2 year old kit and make it sound like a deal...

http://greenbay.craigslist.org/msg/1820130558.html

I won't quote it since it's just a bunch of prices and such... But he's quoting retail price (which is ridiculous as is) for used drums... I actually googled all of it, and most of the stuff you can find new on Musician's Friend for about 60% of the retail price. So, he says the entire kit is worth $5920 ( :lol::lol::lol::lol: ) and he's giving a deal by giving it up for $2500. He also says the heads he put on are worth $220 or so as well... So, I added everything up new, and I sent him this E-mail:

Hey, I'm sure you're hoping this E-mail is about me buying the kit, but unfortunately, it isn't. I'm going to point something out, that might offend. Those retail prices you have are a bit skewed... I checked online, and to buy every piece of the kit (except for the actual shells) new, it would cost $2388. Add in another $1000 or so for a new SBX kit (if you could find one new, since they are discontinued) it'd still only come up to $3388 new. I didn't include the head prices since those are way off as well and don't really matter, since stock heads suck and everybody replaces them regardless at one point in time. Since your kit is used, and if you really want it sold, you should lower your price a bit... Hell, if I had the money, I'd probably take em for $1500, but I'm sure you would scoff at that offer anyways. Just trying to help.

I think people over price instruments much more than video games... I see $100 cheap ass drum sets that are 4 years old that people put up on Craigslist for $500...

[quote name='Vulgarism']
I won't quote it since it's just a bunch of prices and such... But he's quoting retail price (which is ridiculous as is) for used drums... I actually googled all of it, and most of the stuff you can find new on Musician's Friend for about 60% of the retail price. So, he says the entire kit is worth $5920 ( :lol::lol::lol::lol: ) and he's giving a deal by giving it up for $2500. .[/QUOTE]

According to that guy you sold me almost $1000 worth of cymbals for $60! Wow did you get screwed on that trade or what!

[quote name='elessar123']Or I can pay $10 at Gamestop and get a WORKING one...[/QUOTE]
Wanna tell me which GS is selling working 360's for $10?

IAmTheCheapestGamer, I didn't realize you were such the criminal mastermind, committing such high crimes that there is no bail for. Whatever you do, don't trust the men in suits who all drive the same vehicles and tell you that you're going to be safe and they're taking you to a secure location for your own protection.

[quote name='Frosty The Batman']http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/orl/740493470.html [/QUOTE]
:lol::lol::lol::shock: I've read that one somewhere else before. Funny shit though.
[quote name='Indiana Jones']IAmTheCheapestGamer, I didn't realize you were such the criminal mastermind, committing such high crimes that there is no bail for. Whatever you do, don't trust the men in suits who all drive the same vehicles and tell you that you're going to be safe and they're taking you to a secure location for your own protection.[/QUOTE]
I'm a regular gangster.

But my buddy with the 'zomg state trooper (butt)buddy' hasn't emailed me in almost a week. I R SAD.:cry:

[quote name='Vulgarism']I think people over price instruments much more than video games... I see $100 cheap ass drum sets that are 4 years old that people put up on Craigslist for $500...[/QUOTE]

I hear what your saying with used instruments lol

Especially drums I've even seen a kit or two at a yardsale that seemed to be way too much anywhere let alone at a yardsale.

I didn't bother looking it up but I'm sure this is way too much to expect anyone to cough up in cash with the selling point that it's worth more because the drummer from Faster Pussy Cat and La Guns played it before.

http://williamsport.craigslist.org/msg/1821688032.html

I posted this in the yard sale thread, but it also belongs here:

There's a lot of yard sale rage in Los Angeles...lots of fake yard sale ads being posted on craigslist...

There has been a rash of these fake ads lately - there was one that was WAAAAY too good to be true posted a few weeks ago involving tons and tons of complete, old A+++ games for $1 each.

Here's another one that was WAAAAAY too good to be true (in fact the only hot items they didn't list were old comic books, books, and video games), along with various responses:

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/gms/1814703726.html

150 year estate sale (sherman oaks)

Date: 2010-06-28, 7:06AM PDT

Lots of stuff. Man stuff, kids stuff, baby stuff, old and new stuff, . tools, man toys, car fore sale dirt bike camping and hunting items 150 years of stuff. A nice 57 inch hitachi tv. how about 9 folding bikes. collectables for police,army.wwll, gamers, over 600 old hot wheels, yard stuff. 150 year old jewlery collection, gramps coin collection, gramps train collection(about 1300 pieces) 65 mamiya camera's with lens, 16 dog cages, antique art & oil paintings, indian sculptures everywhere and more. Sign up sheet will be out after 6am friday.

WHEN : friday saturday & sunday

TIME : 8am - 6pm

ADDRESS : corner of beverly glen bl & dickens st, sherman oaks

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/gms/1822612413.html

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/gms/1822989185.html

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/gms/1823531899.html

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/gms/1823566830.html

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/gms/1823574104.html

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/gms/1823595312.html

[quote name='confoosious']what's the point of fake yard sales? Just to get people onto other people's yards to bug them?[/QUOTE]
Maybe that's how some yard salers keep their competition distracted while they hit the real yard sales?

If so, I gotta try that sometime.:lol: Then again the yard sales I end up finding never have any gaming related items anyway.:roll:

bread's done
Back