Yet More Craigslist Stupidity!

[quote name='mariol90']http://sarasota.craigslist.org/tag/1863973710.html
"I want to do a even trade my Call of duty modern warfare 2 for ps3 for a ds lite system. I have two girls and am in need of a workin system...please can someone help me out! "
lol even trade. maybe for a non-working DS with a broken hinge.[/QUOTE]

Well people have sold them for cheaper, plus it's a ds lite, really? I personally got a black one with action replay/mario kart ds for $45 so it could be an "even" trade to some people.

Now then OT: I'm really tired of people selling their worthless laptops for so fucking much, it's really stupid. I could get a better and new one for the same price. Only once in a while will anyone sell anything for a reasonable price.

also: http://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/wan/1865122034.html

wow blatantly saying that..

Last edited by a moderator:
Please flag this guys, this irritates the living hell out of me. He's trying to sell COPIES/BACKUPS of 360 games! Not even trying to hide it!

http://greensboro.craigslist.org/vgm/1865110230.html

Edit: This too, please.

Thanks to anyone who does :)

Also...

[quote name='MYFIREMANISHUGE']Well people have sold them for cheaper, plus it's a ds lite, really? I personally got a black one with action replay/mario kart ds for $45 so it could be an "even" trade to some people.

Now then OT: I'm really tired of people selling their worthless laptops for so fucking much, it's really stupid. I could get a better and new one for the same price. Only once in a while will anyone sell anything for a reasonable price.

also: http://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/wan/1865122034.html

wow blatantly saying that..[/QUOTE]

LOL!! I can't believe how freaking stupid half the population of craigslist is.

[quote name='elessar123']That happens everyday here...[/QUOTE]

I'm sure. :/

Gotta piss them all off by flagging their posts. I wonder if you can get IP banned if you get flagged too many times.

$1,000 not a penny less! And yes, I'm very interested in this bundle but not at anywhere near the asking price.

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lgb/vgm/1872118653.html

Super Nintendo SNES W/ Lots Of RARE Games! - $1100 (562)

Date: 2010-07-30, 1:00PM PDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

This Is My SNES Collection I Am Selling Simply Because I Need The Money

All Of These Games Work %100 And Most Of Them Are In 9 Out Of 10 Cosmetic Condition, I Was VERY Picky With The Condition When I Collected Them & I Highly Doubt You Could Find Most Of These Games In Better Condition Than The Condition These Are In Unless They Are Brand New And Go Lost For 20 Years

Some Of The Rare Games Are Earthbound, Chrono Trigger, Super Mario RPG, Street Fighter Alpha 2, Final Fight 3 W/Box, Yoshis Island & Super Mario Allstars Both In MINT Condition In The Box With All Paper Work

All These Games Ive Had For A few Years They All Work Without Any Flaws And There Is No Writing, Yellowing, Cracks Or Anything Like That, Especially The More Rare Ones Those Are As Clean As You Will Ever Find Them, I Took VERY Good Care Of These

And The Super Nintendo Itself Is In Great Condition, Still Very Gray All Around With No Writing, Cracks, Or Yellowing Has All The Connections And 2 Original Super Nintendo Controllers Also In Great Cosmetic & Working Condition

1,000 FIRM Not A Penny Less, I Calculated All Of There Values From What They Go For On Ebay On Craigslist And Subtracted $300 So This Is A Very Decent Deal

You Can Email Me At [email protected]

----------------------------------

Tactics Ogre, $150

http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/bar/1859995073.html

"Send me $10, and I'll give you instructions on getting Pokemon games on your iPod"

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/ele/1872122356.html

Lot of Pokemon Emerald Ruby Sapphire and more for ipod - $10 (I send it anywhere in USA)

Date: 2010-07-30, 1:02PM PDT

Pokemon on your iPod

Up for auction is step by step instructions with example pictures on how to get GBA Pokemon games onto your iPod Touch or iPhone. No game cartriges included as it is for iPod. You will be able to get the following games onto your iPod Touch or iPhone: Pokemon Chaos Black, Emerald, Fire Red, Leaf Green, Mystery Dungeon, Red Rescue Team, Orange, Pinball, Ruby, Sapphire and Shiny Gold. I will walk you step by step on how to get them. You will get them, guaranteed. *Make sure your iPod Touch or iPhone is Jailbroken* If you have any questions, or want to buy it, feel free email me thanks!

-------------------------------------------------

WOW SOMEONE IS GOING TO SNAG A GREAT DEAL! Namely, the shitbird trying to sell this lot, if he manages to find a sucker to pay his asking price or anywhere near it:

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/vgm/1862096261.html
Gameboy Advance SP and games - $1 (South Torrance)

Date: 2010-07-25, 8:07AM PDT
Reply to: see below

Blue GBA SP in excellent condition. Comes with a carrying case for the games and the charger. Also includes the following games......

cars
backyard hockey
madden 2003
lego star wars
pokemon ruby
pokemon firered
super mario advance

all for only $110....wow someone is going to snag a great deal

310 809 1723 please no calls after 7PM

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/cph/vgm/1875834443.html
Nintendo DS Lite & games for sale - $300 (Casa Grande, AZ)

Date: 2010-08-01, 10:17PM MST
Reply to: xxx

I have a pink Nintendo DS Lite with Hannah Montana cover, inside and out and black pokemon case. The games that we have to go with the Nintendo DS are listed below:

1) My Sims Kingdom
2) My Sims
3) Cake Mania 2
4) Hannah Montana Music Jam
5) My Sims 2-Pets
6) Hannah Montana
7) Pokemon Soul Silver Version
8) Imagine Fashion Designer
9) Zoo Tycoon 2
10) The Suite Life of Zack & Cody-Circle of Spies
11) Imagine Master Chef
12) The Legend of Spyro-Dawn of the Dragon
13) Purr Pals
14) Super Mario Brothers
15) Catz
16) Mario Party
17) Diner Dash-Sizzle and Serve
18) Imagine Babyz
19) Imagine Animal Doctor
20) Super Mario
21) Imagine Teacher
22) High School Musical-Makin' the Cut

Please call me at (520)509-6762 or by email at xxx. Thanks! Kari

Xbox 360 Elite - $375 (59th ave Glendale)

I have here a xbox 360 Elite that includes the following:

one wireless controler with battery pack---battery pack can take regular batteries.
one headset for online playing.
power brick and cord that connects to xbox and wall outlet.
has the cords that plugs into the t.v or to your HD t.v
ethernet cable.
120 GB hard drive.
Also has 3 games they are Mercenaries 2 world in flames. Dark Sector. Halo 3.

Everything is in awesome condition and I can prove that everything does all work.
I am asking $375 OBO or a trade for a moped.
my # is 623-806-2488, you can call or text.
The kind of moped I am looking for looks like this, the one I like to get is the one with pedals.
And I would like to have one is ok condition one that runs good.

This ass is selling his yellowed SNES as a "two-toned SNES" !!!

http://columbiamo.craigslist.org/vgm/1876768843.html

I am selling my dual-toned SNES Super Nintendo with 6 games. All items included are:

-Dual-toned Super Nintendo console

3mb3pa3oe5Y25Z55W6a828e721135d68010ed.jpg

The training mode in Tactics Ogre was wretched; I could spend something like 3 hours between each battle just to get ten party members one level higher.

"SELL ME YOUR N64 GAMES! But only if you're selling the highest value ones for dirt cheap - because remember, they're just old junk and I'm doing YOU a favor taking them off your hands. You really should be paying me to take them! Oh and P.S. I'll only come rip you off if you live close by."

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/vgm/1875931555.html

Sell Me Your Nintendo 64 (N64) Games! (Koreatown)

Date: 2010-08-02, 3:05AM PDT

Do you have any N64 games lying around collecting dust?

Let me help you get rid of them by paying you $$ for your N64 games!

List of wanted N64 games:

Conkers Bad Fur Day
Harvest Moon
Ogre Battle 64
Banjo Kazooie
Legend of Zelda Majoras Mask
Paper Mario 64
Mario Party 3
Bomberman 64
Gauntlet Legends
Super Smash Bros
Mario Party 2
Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time Collectors
Mortal Kombat Trilogy
Killer Instinct Gold
Mario Kart 64
Mario Party 1
indiana jones and the infernal machine
paper mario
kirby 64
starcraft 64
goldeneye 64
super mario 64
doom 64
mario tennis

E-mail me with a list of games you have and the price. I pay in cash and will pick them up in person if the location isn't too far from where I live.

P.S. If you're planning on selling for ridiculous amount of $$ then no need to e-mail me. I'm just simply buying them off your hands to help you clean up old junk and if you're in need of cash ASAP.

This is my favorite one, quoted as the original ad is no longer on craigslist. I laugh so hard every time I read this:

NINJA HAULER: 2005 Nissan Xterra - $12900 (Ronan / Lake County) OK, let me start off by saying this Xterra is only available for purchase by the manliest of men (or women). My friend, if it was possible for a vehicle to sprout chest hair and a five o'clock shadow, this Nissan would look like Tom Selleck. It is just that manly.
It was never intended to drive to the mall so you can pick up that adorable shirt at Abercrombie & Fitch that you had your eye on. It wasn't meant to transport you to yoga class or Linens & Things. No, that's what your Prius is for. If that's the kind of car you're looking for, then just do us all a favor and stop reading right now. I mean it. Just stop.
This car was engineered by 3rd degree ninja super-warriors in the highest mountains of Japan to serve the needs of the man that cheats death on a daily basis. They didn't even consider superfluous nancy boy amenities like navigation systems (real men don't get lost), heated leather seats (a real man doesn't let anything warm his butt), or On Star (real men don't even know what the hell On Star is).
No, this brute comes with the things us testosterone-fueled super action junkies need. It has a 265 HP engine to outrun the cops. It's got special blood/gore resistant upholstery. It even has a first-aid kit in the back. You know what the first aid kit has in it? A pint of whiskey, a stitch-your-own-wound kit and a hunk of leather to bite down on when you're operating on yourself. The Xterra also has an automatic transmission so if you're being chased by Libyan terrorists, you'll still be able to shoot your machine gun out the window and drive at the same time. It's saved my bacon more than once.
It has room for you and the four hotties you picked up on the way to the gym to blast your pecs and hammer your glutes. There's a tow hitch to pull your 50 caliber anti-Taliban, self cooling machine gun. I also just put in a new windshield to replace the one that got shot out by The Man.
My price on this bad boy is an incredibly low $12,900, but I'll entertain reasonable offers. And by reasonable, I mean don't walk up and tell me you'll give me $5,000 for it. That's liable to earn you a Burmese-roundhouse-sphincter-kick with a follow up three fingered eye-jab. Would it hurt? Hell yeah. Let's just say you won't be the prettiest guy at the Coldplay concert anymore.
There's only 69,000 miles on this four-wheeled hellcat from Planet Kickass. Trust me, it will outlive you and the offspring that will carry your name. It will live on as a monument to your machismo.
Now, go look in the mirror and tell me what you see. If it's a rugged, no holds barred, super brute he-man macho Chuck Norris stunt double, then contact me. I might be out hang-gliding or BASE jumping or just chilling with my ladies, but I'll get back to you. And when I do, we'll talk about a price over a nice glass of Schmidt while we listen to Johnny Cash.
To sweeten the deal a little, I'm throwing in this pair of MC Hammer pants for the man with rippling quads that can't fit into regular pants. Yeah, you heard me. FREE MC Hammer pants.
Rock on.

http://providence.craigslist.org/vgm/1879529255.html

brand new wii (providence)

Date: 2010-08-03, 9:54PM EDT

i have a brand new was only open to test it out and was put back in the box looking for a good offer and good trade looking mostly for a ps3
comes with wii sports
controller charging station with 2 chargeable battery
also a blue led cooling stand looks amazing

text me at 2637845

tags: ps3,wii, Nintendo, wii sports, ps3, PlayStation 3 ,PlayStation

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
3k63o63l65Y05Q25U5a8327960acbd8711dfc.jpg
3k63p63lb5Y05Z25X2a837b34c2f2186d1ff2.jpg
3kc3o03l65O25T65S3a83d5d2a2ca18ce19d5.jpg

LOOKS AMAZING!!!

http://providence.craigslist.org/bar/1886543419.html

Men's Leather Chaps-Size Large (Blackstone/Woonsocket)

Date: 2010-08-07, 7:26PM EDT

These are genuine leather chaps, size Large. I have never wore them but received them as part of a larger motorcycle gear package last year.

I am looking for a Nintendo Wii Rockband or Guitar Hero or willing to field other offers...

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
3k13m63oe5O45V15W4a8756ffa85ae51e17db.jpg
3kb3p73l15O45Z45P3a87f787159a189b1323.jpg

Wow, what a deal!?!

http://montgomery.craigslist.org/vgm/1886321081.html

Ps2 (PLAYSTATION2) - $117

Date: 2010-08-07, 3:52PM CDT

I have a playstation 2 that i no longer have any use for!! nothing is wrong with it it work just fine and comes with the game contoller i just don't want it anymore i'm asking 117.00 for it so if interested email me!! SERIOUS UNQUIRIES ONLY!!!!

[quote name='JYabbz']http://newyork.craigslist.org/stn/vgm/1879675615.html

A backwards compatible 40GB PS3 for $500 :bs:[/QUOTE]

I saw someone advertising a BC 40GB PS3 for "make an offer" and I was thinking about offering $50 to flip to GS since even after the refurb fee I'd be getting a good deal of money or games for it, but the $200 deal ends today. :(

Note: yes, I realize he is an idiot and doesn't know jack about it, but I could still have made some money or games with the $200 deal at GS.

I was about to post an ad with someone trying to sell an old 60-pound low-def tube TV for an absurdly high price... until I realized that Craigslist was flooded with those type of ads! :)

even if he sold them for $10 a pop, no ones going to buy the whole lot for said price...GH2, c'mon really? You'd be better off w/a gamefly subscription than dumping $XXX.

and another!

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/gms/1891067864.html

AYO..YOU LOOKIN FOR POLOS FOR THE LOW-LOW!!
I AM YA GUY!!..I GOT IT ALL..TRUST ME I GOT IT ALL!!
POLOS.ED HARDEYS.LEVIS.COOGI.H&M.
LEBRONS.NIKE.JORDANS.TIMBS.ETC!! I GOT IT ALL!!
FOR THE LOW-LOW!! HOLLA AT ME
THIS IS THE FIRST TIME IM EVER SELLING MY CLOSET!!
THE LAST TIME I WILL EVER SPEND $90PLUS AND SELL UNDER 30 BUCKS!!
TAKE ADVANTAGE!!!!!!!!
(504) 235-7970 WILL

I would love nothing more than to go to the hood and buy clothes out of some guy's closet. I think the only thing worse would be if it was some wankster in the burbs instead.

I had a real fun craigslist experience last night...

So I saw this craigslist posting for an xbox (it may or may not have had some shmemulators and xbox shmames installed on it too... I don't kiss and tell), plus "lots of physical games" and one of those whacky flip-top lcd screens. The price was so-so, not really good or bad but I figured I could sell off the lcd screen and the other stuff I didn't need so I emailed the guy and we made arrangements to meet at his place at 6. The guy was already pretty sketch from the beginning, at about 5:30 I hopped in the car and texted him asking where he is located and he gave me his...zip code. Before I even had the chance to text him back looking to get a less generalized address he says "no good on 6, I'm stuck in traffic", so I wait for a little bit thinking this will just be a half hour delay or something. An hour goes by with no response so I text him at 7 asking what's up, he doesn't respond until 8 saying that he's looking for all the accessories to the xbox. For the next two hours I wait for him to "find" all of this crap. He first texts me saying that he's looking for the power cable, I respond with "okay, but you have the av cable and controllers right?" to which he says "yeah man I'm just trying to find this power cable". A half-hour later he texts me saying "okay I found the power cable, now I just need to find the remotes (ie the controllers) and the video cable"... yeesh. I know people here have said that they don't like it when people want to talk on the phone instead of text or whatever but this guy is dragging his ass and texting me sporadically when a simple phone call could probably clear up all of these damn issues, but of course he's not answering his phone, probably because it won't give him the opportunity to be so damn flakey when I speak directly to him. It's a quarter after 10 at this point, and I'm not looking to spend the next 40 minutes driving back and forth at this time when I have an early meeting the next morning so I ask him to meet tomorrow. He tells me it has to be tonight, he's leaving for New York tomorrow and needs the gas money but he's finally finished doing whatever the hell he was actually doing and can drive to my house and drop it off for me. Given all the strange shit that has happened I didn't really want him coming over to my place so I suggest we meet at a nearby gas station. Surprisingly, he shows up on time at 11:15, and hands me a handful of about 10 games(basically all crap, except for the Dark Alliance games), the xbox and cables, and a broken (not to mention wireless, but without the receiver) controller... no lcd screen. The guy talks about how his brother posted the listing, despite the fact that he was the one responding to my emails, and that when he gets back from New York he will try and find some of the other controllers and lcd screen. I somehow doubt he will, but I suppose it's worth a shot. Perhaps most importantly, the guy never even apologized ... now perhaps I'm just too high-strung when it comes to manners and such, but IMO when you're running five-and-a-half hours late with no excuse given you might want to explain yourself. Luckily, the system works (or at least seems to... I had to go to Gamestop and buy a damn controller this afternoon so I can play the games), but this was easily the most pain-in-the-ass craigslist deal I've dealt with. Obviously it's not nearly as bad as the people who get into fights with the seller or robbed even, but for me it was a real frusterating combination of weird, flakey, and in some ways a bit of a rip-off.

[quote name='eastshore4']I had a real fun craigslist experience last night...

So I saw this craigslist posting for an xbox (it may or may not have had some shmemulators and xbox shmames installed on it too... I don't kiss and tell), plus "lots of physical games" and one of those whacky flip-top lcd screens. The price was so-so, not really good or bad but I figured I could sell off the lcd screen and the other stuff I didn't need so I emailed the guy and we made arrangements to meet at his place at 6. The guy was already pretty sketch from the beginning, at about 5:30 I hopped in the car and texted him asking where he is located and he gave me his...zip code. Before I even had the chance to text him back looking to get a less generalized address he says "no good on 6, I'm stuck in traffic", so I wait for a little bit thinking this will just be a half hour delay or something. An hour goes by with no response so I text him at 7 asking what's up, he doesn't respond until 8 saying that he's looking for all the accessories to the xbox. For the next two hours I wait for him to "find" all of this crap. He first texts me saying that he's looking for the power cable, I respond with "okay, but you have the av cable and controllers right?" to which he says "yeah man I'm just trying to find this power cable". A half-hour later he texts me saying "okay I found the power cable, now I just need to find the remotes (ie the controllers) and the video cable"... yeesh. I know people here have said that they don't like it when people want to talk on the phone instead of text or whatever but this guy is dragging his ass and texting me sporadically when a simple phone call could probably clear up all of these damn issues, but of course he's not answering his phone, probably because it won't give him the opportunity to be so damn flakey when I speak directly to him. It's a quarter after 10 at this point, and I'm not looking to spend the next 40 minutes driving back and forth at this time when I have an early meeting the next morning so I ask him to meet tomorrow. He tells me it has to be tonight, he's leaving for New York tomorrow and needs the gas money but he's finally finished doing whatever the hell he was actually doing and can drive to my house and drop it off for me. Given all the strange shit that has happened I didn't really want him coming over to my place so I suggest we meet at a nearby gas station. Surprisingly, he shows up on time at 11:15, and hands me a handful of about 10 games(basically all crap, except for the Dark Alliance games), the xbox and cables, and a broken (not to mention wireless, but without the receiver) controller... no lcd screen. The guy talks about how his brother posted the listing, despite the fact that he was the one responding to my emails, and that when he gets back from New York he will try and find some of the other controllers and lcd screen. I somehow doubt he will, but I suppose it's worth a shot. Perhaps most importantly, the guy never even apologized ... now perhaps I'm just too high-strung when it comes to manners and such, but IMO when you're running five-and-a-half hours late with no excuse given you might want to explain yourself. Luckily, the system works (or at least seems to... I had to go to Gamestop and buy a damn controller this afternoon so I can play the games), but this was easily the most pain-in-the-ass craigslist deal I've dealt with. Obviously it's not nearly as bad as the people who get into fights with the seller or robbed even, but for me it was a real frusterating combination of weird, flakey, and in some ways a bit of a rip-off.[/QUOTE]

you got way more balls and are way more easy going than I am. The first sense I get of something being off I'm out. You can't f*** around with people these days. I never meet anyone at a home/residence unless it's an item so large it can't be done. Protect your neck

[/QUOTE]

No kidding dude. Youre a saint. I would have said no deal after waiting past 7.

Maybe its just the city I live in, but that was pretty nice of YOU to wait for him like that. Did you get a discount off of what he originally asked or anything? You went through a hell of a lot of trouble for not even a thank you.

So I saw this craigslist posting for an xbox (it may or may not have had some shmemulators and xbox shmames installed on it too... I don't kiss and tell), plus "lots of physical games" and one of those whacky flip-top lcd screens. The price was so-so, not really good or bad but I figured I could sell off the lcd screen and the other stuff I didn't need so I emailed the guy and we made arrangements to meet at his place at 6. The guy was already pretty sketch from the beginning, at about 5:30 I hopped in the car and texted him asking where he is located and he gave me his...zip code. Before I even had the chance to text him back looking to get a less generalized address he says "no good on 6, I'm stuck in traffic", so I wait for a little bit thinking this will just be a half hour delay or something. An hour goes by with no response so I text him at 7 asking what's up, he doesn't respond until 8 saying that he's looking for all the accessories to the xbox. For the next two hours I wait for him to "find" all of this crap. He first texts me saying that he's looking for the power cable, I respond with "okay, but you have the av cable and controllers right?" to which he says "yeah man I'm just trying to find this power cable". A half-hour later he texts me saying "okay I found the power cable, now I just need to find the remotes (ie the controllers) and the video cable"... yeesh. I know people here have said that they don't like it when people want to talk on the phone instead of text or whatever but this guy is dragging his ass and texting me sporadically when a simple phone call could probably clear up all of these damn issues, but of course he's not answering his phone, probably because it won't give him the opportunity to be so damn flakey when I speak directly to him. It's a quarter after 10 at this point, and I'm not looking to spend the next 40 minutes driving back and forth at this time when I have an early meeting the next morning so I ask him to meet tomorrow. He tells me it has to be tonight, he's leaving for New York tomorrow and needs the gas money but he's finally finished doing whatever the hell he was actually doing and can drive to my house and drop it off for me. Given all the strange shit that has happened I didn't really want him coming over to my place so I suggest we meet at a nearby gas station. Surprisingly, he shows up on time at 11:15, and hands me a handful of about 10 games(basically all crap, except for the Dark Alliance games), the xbox and cables, and a broken (not to mention wireless, but without the receiver) controller... no lcd screen. The guy talks about how his brother posted the listing, despite the fact that he was the one responding to my emails, and that when he gets back from New York he will try and find some of the other controllers and lcd screen. I somehow doubt he will, but I suppose it's worth a shot. Perhaps most importantly, the guy never even apologized ... now perhaps I'm just too high-strung when it comes to manners and such, but IMO when you're running five-and-a-half hours late with no excuse given you might want to explain yourself. Luckily, the system works (or at least seems to... I had to go to Gamestop and buy a damn controller this afternoon so I can play the games), but this was easily the most pain-in-the-ass craigslist deal I've dealt with. Obviously it's not nearly as bad as the people who get into fights with the seller or robbed even, but for me it was a real frusterating combination of weird, flakey, and in some ways a bit of a rip-off.[/QUOTE]

1.) Wall of text. Press the enter key, dude.

2.) Wow, can't believe you put up with his shit for a deal that was so-so. I would have said no-go right after he didn't answer the calls, but would the text.

There's something about people north of me being inflexible bullshitters with large game bundles. FEEL COMPELLED TO BUY ALL THESE SPORTS GAMES AT $4 EACH.

http://baltimore.craigslist.org/vgm/1892418598.html

It is with a sad and heavy heart that I am selling almost half of my Playstation 2 library, but financial circumstances require it and I need the space when I move.

I want to sell everything at once, it's harder for me to sell things individually with my busy work schedule. If you want to make an offer on a bunch of games I might be able to work with you.

Everything is in working condition, I've played all the games recently (past 6 months) so I know they work. I've divided them into general categories to help you see what I have. If there is a particular game you are looking for, let me know and I might be able to put that into the bundle too.

Most of the games come with their original cover art and instruction book, any without I noted after the game with a C (cover) or B (book)

I'm asking $250 for everything, that's a little less than $4 a game! Make me an offer though, PLEASE NO LOW BALLERS.

PS2, 2 controllers, 2 memory cards, A/V cord, power cord, and games (65) for sale

10***Sports
Espn basketball
Espn college hoops 2k5
Espn nfl 2k5
Madden 2004
Mvp baseball 2004
Nba street vol 2
Ncaa football 2004
Smackdown vs raw 2006
Tiger wood pga tour 2005
Tiger Woods PGA tour 2003

7***1st person Shooter
007 Nightfire
Deus Ex (also an RPG)
Quake 3 Revolution CB
Red Faction 2
SOCOM 3 US Navy Seals
Soldier of Fortune CB
Turok Evolution

10***3rd person Shooter
Alias B
Contra: Shattered Soldier
Marvel Ultimate Alliance Special Edition B
Marvel Nemesis: Rise of the Imperfects CB
Rampage: Total Destruction B
Resident Evil 4
Shadow the Hedgehog
Sonic Heroes
Tom Clancy Splinter Cell
Tom Clancy Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory

18***3rd person action Swords/Fighting/Melee
BloodRayne
The Bouncer
Chaos Legion
Devil May Cry
Devil May Cry 3
Dynasty Warriors 2
Gauntlet Legends: Seven Sorrows
Godai: Elemental Force
Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver 2
Legacy of Kain: Defiance
Lord of the Rings: Two Towers
Lord Of The Rings: Return of the King
Onimusha
Onimusha 2: Samurai’s Destiny
Onimusha 3: Demon Seige
Samurai Champloo: Sidetracked
Samurai Warriors C
Shinobi

5***Adventure in a Big World
Grand Theft Auto 3 (w/fold-out map!)
GTA Vice city (w/fold-out map!)
GTA San Andreas (w/fold-out map!)
GUN
Shadow of the Collossus

7***Big Robots
Armored Core 2
Armored Core 2: Another Age
Armored Core 3
Armored Core 3: Silent Line
Gundam: Encounters in Space CB
Gundam: Federation vs. Zeon
Gungriffon Blaze

4***Strategy
Dynasty Tactics
Kessen II
HeadHunter B
Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty

4***RPG
Baldurs Gate: Dark Alliance
Champions of Norrath
Dragon Quest 8: Journey of the Cursed King
Kings Field: The Ancient City (1st person also) B

NO SPAM!!
NO LOW BALLERS!!
CASH ONLY

You cannot lowball me!

"Guitar Hero World Tour, Complete Band Game ( xbox 360). For Sale! Asking $75 but first person here with cash may get it a litttle cheaper! It was given to us by a neighbor that moved. My kids show no interest in it so it 4 sale. I think the dick is scratched. but there is a extra guitar. 3 total . respond with an offer to my email . Ill call you and give you directions to come and get the set. thnx. "

Ouch!

bread's done
Back