Yet More Craigslist Stupidity!

ps3 non working ylod - $150 (riverside) Date: 2012-01-05, 11:15PM PST
Reply to:
i have an 80gb ps3 with yellow light of death hit me up comes with av cable no power cable and comes with controller and charger hit me up 9five 1 *** ****

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 2785833195

http://columbiamo.craigslist.org/vgm/2792194518.html

I have a Nintendo Nes system with 4 controllers I'am trying to sell i also have 18 games all working and in great condition.
-super mario 3 (value 150$)
-Genghis Khan
-Metal Gear
-Legends of zelda (gold edition)
-Duck hunt with zapper (and original instructions)
-Tennis (nintendo sports series)
-Slalom (nintendo sports series)
-pro wrestling (nintendo sports series)
-Super Mario bros/Duck hunt
-vindicators
-double dribble
-Teenage mutant ninja turtles original-
-track and field 2
-Rambo
-Jack Nicholaus golf
-Jeopardy
-Magic Johnson fast break (basketball)

If interested call or text

SMB3 is worth $150?! Selling my copy right now.

sure... these are hard to find right now.. but really? opened, used, missing stuff... and yet you're still selling them for over retail??

http://kansascity.craigslist.org/vgm/2793511005.html
wii Skylander Skylanders Character - $12 (KCK)

Date: 2012-01-10, 5:10PM CST
Reply to: see below [Errors when replying to ads?]

Eruptor (2 of him), wrecking ball, voodood, prism break, stump smash, bash. All have cards EXCEPT STUMP SMASH and it only has the internet card. $12 each, CASH MONEY! Bought characters for doubles and have triples on some. So selling some triples. Located off State ave in KCK! (913) 206-xxxxx Can pick up after 5pm. Will delete ad when sold.

EDIT: he's also got an ad up looking to BUY Skylanders for his kids... I wonder if he'd be willing to pay $12 for my loose Skylanders with missing cards?

I'll post it next time it's up but there's a guy on the Boston Craigslist who says he's a poor single father looking to see if someone will donate his kids games or sell them cheap. Then he lists the games his "kids" want which are new or complete Earthbound, early Zeldas, Marios, Final Fantasy and a bunch of other somewhat to very valuable games.

He must get people falling for it because he posts it at least once a week.

[quote name='ferant316']I'll post it next time it's up but there's a guy on the Boston Craigslist who says he's a poor single father looking to see if someone will donate his kids games or sell them cheap. Then he lists the games his "kids" want which are new or complete Earthbound, early Zeldas, Marios, Final Fantasy and a bunch of other somewhat to very valuable games.

He must get people falling for it because he posts it at least once a week.[/QUOTE]

Someone should troll him.

[quote name='ferant316']I'll post it next time it's up but there's a guy on the Boston Craigslist who says he's a poor single father looking to see if someone will donate his kids games or sell them cheap. Then he lists the games his "kids" want which are new or complete Earthbound, early Zeldas, Marios, Final Fantasy and a bunch of other somewhat to very valuable games.

He must get people falling for it because he posts it at least once a week.[/QUOTE]

LOL, he doesn't get anyone to fall for it, I guarantee you. The only thing he gets are his ads flagged off. But yeah, please post it next time, I love those sob story scammers almost as much as the bogus "treasure in the attic" bullshit ads listing dozens of very rare/high value games for peanuts.

Game Pack Game Pack!

Game Pack - $100 (North Hollywood)

Great Games
6 Games
Dynasty Warriors 3- RATE:TEEN-VIOLENCE, AND MILD LANGUAGE
Dynasty Warriors 5- RATE:TEEN- USE OF ALCOHOL, VIOLENCE
Fight Flub- RATE:MATURE- BLOOD INTENSE VIOLENCE
Castlevania Curse of the Darkness- RATE: MATURE-BLOOD, VIOLENCE
Drakan The Ancient Gates- RATE: MATURE-VIOLENCE, BLOOD AND GORE
Samarai Warriors- RATE:TEEN- VIOLENCE, SUGGESTIVE THEMES

[quote name='karkyco']Game Pack Game Pack!

Game Pack - $100 (North Hollywood)

Great Games
6 Games
Dynasty Warriors 3- RATE:TEEN-VIOLENCE, AND MILD LANGUAGE
Dynasty Warriors 5- RATE:TEEN- USE OF ALCOHOL, VIOLENCE
Fight Flub- RATE:MATURE- BLOOD INTENSE VIOLENCE
Castlevania Curse of the Darkness- RATE: MATURE-BLOOD, VIOLENCE
Drakan The Ancient Gates- RATE: MATURE-VIOLENCE, BLOOD AND GORE
Samarai Warriors- RATE:TEEN- VIOLENCE, SUGGESTIVE THEMES[/QUOTE]

Fight Flub :rofl:

http://cnj.craigslist.org/vgm/2798150833.html

Want a level 50 Starwars The Old Republic character but you have a job and dont have the time to power level your own char?

well thats where I come in. Ive been playing swtor since the beta and have leveled a few of my own characters. why chose me over some of the website based power leveling services well one im in NJ USA not china so Bioware wont become suspicious of your account that's the biggest plus. I am also not a sweatshop of little kids so thats also good. I am just a bored gamer looking to make some cash and help other gamers enjoy SWTOR

So shoot me an e-mail I will only do 1 at a time in the order i receive requests I will do 1-50 or X-50 or any level you want for a price we can work out.
I will also make all light side or dark side or mix what ever you want your character to be.

Didn't this game come out like this week?

http://cnj.craigslist.org/vgm/index200.html

hi i have a brand new gaming system i bought for my son for xmas but it was the wrong one he wanted so ,its brand new with 6 games and 2 paddles ,,732 597 3828,,lori

It's a slim PS2 with the following games:
Midnight Club (GH)
Grand Theft Auto 3 (GH)
Need for Speed Underground (GH)
Pac Man world
Pac Man World 2
Pac Man World 3

http://stlouis.craigslist.org/vgm/2798264508.html

Beat the games and ready to sell. Barely used and in great condition. Non smoking home. Text or call Jon at ..... Live in south City $30 each

Batman comes in case with Booklet.
Modern Warfare 3 has no cover but will come in Xbox case. Mint Condition
Saints Row 3 has no cover but will come in xbox case. Mint Condition

Stolen Redbox games? I see this more and more often.

[quote name='shadyfozzie']http://cnj.craigslist.org/vgm/2798552469.html

Final fantasy VII, . 3 disks are working and in great condition. Has original case and booklet. This game is a collector's item, not sold in stores any longer. It's being sold for $ 230 on Amazon and a minum of 120 on ebay.. Looking for $120 obo.

Seriously??[/QUOTE]

I don't understand these kinds of people. I'm tempted to email him and ask him to link me to the eBay auctions.

[quote name='kodave']Someone should troll him.[/QUOTE]

Someone agree to meet him a couple times and then be like "oh sorry, I live in Texas."

[quote name='pollmonster']GameBoy Classic 1989**Mint** - $100 (downtown/sunset cliffs)

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/vgm/2799963720.html

im selling my mint condition gameboy classic comes with ninja turtles game fall of the foot clan,

$100OBO im inetrested in trades this is in mint working conditioneverything workd text me at 619 808 3545[/QUOTE]

It's not mint, look at he freakin' thing, it's backwards.

It's just the way some people grow up. It doesn't necessarily mean that they've only used paddles; some folks simply don't like to use new names. To some people Rite-Aid is still Thrifty, Big Lots is still Pic N Save, Verizon is still GTE, Nissan is still Datsun, Pluto is still a planet, Chastity Bono is still a girl, remotes are still clickers, and controllers are still paddles (or joysticks).

[quote name='ZombieToast']It's just the way some people grow up. It doesn't necessarily mean that they've only used paddles; some folks simply don't like to use new names. To some people Rite-Aid is still Thrifty, Big Lots is still Pic N Save, Verizon is still GTE, Nissan is still Datsun, Pluto is still a planet, Chastity Bono is still a girl, remotes are still clickers, and controllers are still paddles (or joysticks).[/QUOTE]

Nissan still goes by Datsun in England though! (Top Gear)

I got a pretty good deal today. Forza 4 Limited Edition with UNUSED codes for $60. The limited edition DLC is worth over $70 on eBay o_0 Kind of weird the guy asked me before I left to meet him if I could buy some tobacco for him since his car was broken down

[quote name='Ferrari Racer']I got a pretty good deal today. Forza 4 Limited Edition with UNUSED codes for $60. The limited edition DLC is worth over $70 on eBay o_0 Kind of weird the guy asked me before I left to meet him if I could buy some tobacco for him since his car was broken down

Love the random collection of pics in this "lot"

Smells like bullshit! Guy knows enough to mention Earthbound (complete no less) specifically, yet wants only $40 for this bundle with another 25 SNES games and the small SNES. Yeah, right!

SNES + Earthbound Complete w/ guide + More games - $40 (Riverside)

Date: 2012-01-16, 3:00PM PST
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

I have here a Super Nintendo System complete w/ controller and hook-ups. Games include Earthbound complete w/ box and manaul plus official Nintendo guide. Also included is 25 more Snes games cartridge(s) only they dont have case and manuals. Everything is mint condition adult owned from smoke free home. Only asking $40.00 for everything, Thank you

This is the mother of all what the fuck
http://cnj.craigslist.org/vgm/2802879154.html

1st $1000.00 TAKES IT, NO EXCEPTIONS
ALL IN MINT CONDITION IN MINT CONDITION BOXES
GAME SYSTEM, POWER BASE CONVERTER, 2 GUNS
2 - 6 BUTTON CONTROLLERS, MISSION STICK, 2 - 3D
CONTROL PADS, MULTI PLAYER ADAPTOR, ARCADE
RACER, 2 PLAYER INTO DREAMS W/ 3D CONTROL PAD
2 - VIRTUA STICK CONTROLLERS, ALL CABLES.
97 GAMES WITH DIRECTIONS SOME NEVER OPENED ALL
IN MINT CASES. GAMES INCLUDE PANZER DRAGON SAGA,
BOMBER MAN, NORSE BY NORSEWEST, DUKE NUKEM 3D
SHINING THE HOLY ARC, X MEN vs. STREET FIGHTER,
STREET FIGHTER COLLECTION, GUARDIAN HEROES, BUG TOO
LUNACY, DIE HARD ARCADE, MEGA MAN 4, BURNING RANGERS
SHING WISDOM, HERCS ADVENTURE, SONIC JAM, AND MANY
MORE . SREIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY. WILL NOT SELL BY THE PEICE
ITS ALL OR NONE. IF INTERESTED CALL 609-495-4978 NO TEXTS
OR E MAILS PLEASE

Rockband Drum Set!!!!!! - $90 (Fontana)

Date: 2012-01-17, 1:57PM PST
Reply to:
Here i have up for sale a Xbox 360 Rock Band Drum Set w/Drum Sticks, for $90 or OBO... This item was hardly used, so its basically brand new... So dont let this deal slip away!!!!!! So for those who are interested please feel free to call me at Thank You...

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
5Id5F45Ha3M43J43Nbc1c2987e8286f5a1090.jpg

[quote name='ZombieToast']It's just the way some people grow up. It doesn't necessarily mean that they've only used paddles; some folks simply don't like to use new names. To some people Rite-Aid is still Thrifty, Big Lots is still Pic N Save, Verizon is still GTE, Nissan is still Datsun, Pluto is still a planet, Chastity Bono is still a girl, remotes are still clickers, and controllers are still paddles (or joysticks).[/QUOTE]

Pluto is still a planet.

[quote name='Porksta']Which means it is not a planet. Dwarf planet =/= planet.[/QUOTE]

How is it that giant planets can still be planets then?

[quote name='Indigo_Streetlight']How is it that giant planets can still be planets then?[/QUOTE]

giant planet = sun
sun = star

[quote name='Porksta']Which means it is not a planet. Dwarf planet =/= planet.[/QUOTE]

Honestly, their classification scheme doesn't make sense. Neptune and Pluto share an orbit, so why is Neptune a planet?

Maybe I should post it on craigslist, so it's be on topic.

NINTENDO DELUXE SET - $100 (MASS)

Date: 2012-01-19, 10:43AM EST

]
I HAVE A NINTENDO DELUXE SET THE SET IS ALL IN THE BOX IT HAS A GUN ROBOT 2CONTROLS 8 GAMES 2 IN THE BOX IT IS ON EBAY SEE WHAT THEY ARE GOING FOR I WOULD LIKE TO SEE IT GO TO A COLLECTOR THAT KNOW WHAT THERE GETTING CALL ME ILL TRADE OR CASH 508 386 **** CHRIS

-----------------

I called up thinking the $100 bucks would be a real good deal if it actually came with all the pieces and was in good shape. Guy actually wants $900 for it - not $100. The $100 is just to catch people's eyes.

He then proceeded to tell me just Rob with no box, Styrofoam, etc. goes for $400 on eBay.

Somebody better get in on this deal.

http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/wan/2784923499.html

Resident evil 3 - $10 (Milwaukee WI)

Date: 2012-01-05, 1:52PM CST

Looking for copy of Resident evil 3 for playstation / Nintendo 64

Also : Resident evil 1 for nintendo 64

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Gonna be looking a long time for those.

[quote name='fabero74']I'm sure this is totally legit, right everyone? lol

http://newlondon.craigslist.org/vgm/2776301121.html

gamestop voucher valued at 1000 - $655 (Jewett City) Date: 2012-01-19, 4:30PM EST
Desperately need cash so, grab it for cheap[/QUOTE]

People keep posting this around me as well. I emailed one and said to meet me at Gamestop so I could spend it right away. Then he toldme he didn't have money for gasso I'd have to go to his apartment complex.

http://kansascity.craigslist.org/vgm/2808958717.html

RE: Soft Modded Black Nintendo Wii w/ 125 backups=REPORTED FOR PIRACY - $1 (JAY, YOU'RE GOING TO JAIL)

Date: 2012-01-20, 7:10AM CST
Reply to: see below [Errors when replying to ads?]

Hi Jay, you scumbag thief! Are you really so stupid as to post your felony on craigslist? That's hilarious, you're sooo fucking stupid!

Just to let you know, craigslist is being monitored for just this kind of thing, selling pirated games. And I took the time to help law enforcement out by giving them your email, name, phone, address, and list of copyrighted games you're selling.

Now, you get jail time. How does that strike you? Your mom will be sooooo proud of you!

EDIT: referencing this guy's post which will probably get flagged off before too long, but it's long & annoying and Im not posting the whole thing...
http://kansascity.craigslist.org/vgm/2808914060.html

bread's done
Back