Yet More Craigslist Stupidity!

[quote name='Rexall']Instead of calling someone an asshat on this thread, you're better off just writing to the guy on CL and find out what the 5 games are.

Who's the asshat, the one that did the posting on CL, or the one typing in all caps throwing a hissyfit like a 10 year old.[/QUOTE]

If they take the time to post all that, just put the games too..

http://wichita.craigslist.org/emd/2861690701.html

Selling the following movies most are vhs $10 per movie or best offer: If you have any questions call me at 316-243-3385 must come to hutchinson to pick up no shipping.
VHS:
Pearl Harbor
Titanic
55 Days at Peking
The Alamo (History Channel)
October Sky
Batman
Glory
The man called noon and hondo and the apaches
Breakthrough
Joseph and the amazing techicolor dreamcoat
Scent of a Woman
Discovering Alaska
All the right moves
Lorenzos oil
The illustrated man
The Electric Grandmother
Revenge
Major Dundee
Shining Through
Alaska

DVDs:
Pride and Prejudice
Breakout
The story of the 2003 Kansas City chiefs
5La5I15O03M93o63H7c2k89f8d9bcc10d1dd2.jpg
5K75M95Ja3J13N23H7c2k5f127a6d6a2e168f.jpg
5Le5G95F33M53J23H9c2kc4c16612550c16ce.jpg

[quote name='fezlopez']D=

waaaaa.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Time to keep an eye on the Charlotte news outlets and wait for reported robberies/muggings.

"unbelievable deal!" yup... he's got that right...

http://kansascity.craigslist.org/vgm/2864613776.html

Game Boy Advance SP W/12 Games! - $89 (Waldo)

Date: 2012-02-22, 9:00AM CST
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

Like new, in box, Gameboy Advance with case, charger, and headphone adapter! 12 games remaining! All games are LIKE NEW, IN BOX, WITH MANUAL, AND STILL IN PLASTIC SLEEVE! Unbelievable deal!

Madden Football 2003
High Heat baseball 2003
Tiger Woods PGA
Nascar Heat 2002
NHL 2002
Crash Bandicoot huge adventure
Crash Bandicoot N-tranced
Bomberman Tournament
Virtua Tennis
Namco Museum
Baseball Advance
Rayman 3

EDIT: saw another ad further down the page (from a different person) for 11 games & an SP for $100... ack

Last edited by a moderator:
not posted because I think it's a bad deal... I don't think it's too far out there... I just posted because holy crap!! I almost wish I had $1500...

http://kansascity.craigslist.org/vgm/
Huge Video Game lot NES Atari more - $1500 (Overland Park)

Date: 2012-02-22, 5:02AM CST

I'm cleaning out my video game collection and I'm getting rid of some of the excess. I have 46 different systems 425 games and 270 controllers as well as numerous power adapters and TV converters. I also have some NES and Atari game holders from back in the day. I arrived at the $1500 by $15 for each system $1 for each game and $1.50 per controller. If you look on Ebay the Donkey Kong SNES system is offered with a BIN of $150 and The Super Mario NES boxed games are selling for over $30 a piece. I haven't had time to test all the systems, but I'm pretty sure at least 75% of them work. Most have been bought at garage sales and then stored, and I don't have time to check them all. The only one I'm sure doesn't work is the Xbox 360. It has the ring of fire. I'm not going to break up the system unless I absolutely have to, so don't ask unless you see this reposted in the middle of March. Feel free to ask any questions.

thanks,
Ben

Here's a link to a website with pictures of all the games. It's a bunch so let it load.

http://www.benism.com/ebay/videogames/video.html

[quote name='Zarathos']not posted because I think it's a bad deal... I don't think it's too far out there... I just posted because holy crap!! I almost wish I had $1500...

I'm cleaning out my video game collection and I'm getting rid of some of the excess. I have 46 different systems 425 games and 270 controllers as well as numerous power adapters and TV converters. I also have some NES and Atari game holders from back in the day. I arrived at the $1500 by $15 for each system $1 for each game and $1.50 per controller. If you look on Ebay the Donkey Kong SNES system is offered with a BIN of $150 and The Super Mario NES boxed games are selling for over $30 a piece. I haven't had time to test all the systems, but I'm pretty sure at least 75% of them work. Most have been bought at garage sales and then stored, and I don't have time to check them all. The only one I'm sure doesn't work is the Xbox 360. It has the ring of fire. I'm not going to break up the system unless I absolutely have to, so don't ask unless you see this reposted in the middle of March. Feel free to ask any questions.

thanks,
Ben

Here's a link to a website with pictures of all the games. It's a bunch so let it load.

http://www.benism.com/ebay/videogames/video.html[/QUOTE]

There's probably some money there, but with the majority of the games being Atari you'd have a hard time getting $1500 back out of that lot. Unless you own a retro store I'd say $300 max. Also I have a Mario 3 CIB for sale at $15; I'm not sure where he's getting the $30+ value from.

[quote name='sp00ge']Time to keep an eye on the Charlotte news outlets and wait for reported robberies/muggings.[/QUOTE]

If it was me Id do that deal on purpose with a friend who carries concealed.

9 nintendo nes games - $10 (east providence/seekonk line)

games - no boxes just by themselves

Dragon Warrior II
Dragon Warrior III
Bases Loaded
Nobunaga's Ambition II
OPERATION WOLF
R.B.I. Baseball 2
Jetsons: Cogwell's Caper
Excitebike
RC Pro-AM II

Im thinking a little over a buck a piece. 10 dollars to make it even. If no takers, I'll take best offer but you must be willing to meet me somewhere near my house for anything less than 10 bucks.

I find it tough to believe that out ofa collection of 9 NES games that there is Dragon Warrior 2, 3, N. Ambition 2, and Jetsons. He should've tossed up Bubble Bobble 2 for the heck of it too. It has already been posted for like 4 hours so on the way far off chance it was real - somebody already scooped it up I'm sure.

[quote name='Dokstarr']I find it tough to believe that out ofa collection of 9 NES games that there is Dragon Warrior 2, 3, N. Ambition 2, and Jetsons. He should've tossed up Bubble Bobble 2 for the heck of it too. It has already been posted for like 4 hours so on the way far off chance it was real - somebody already scooped it up I'm sure.[/QUOTE]

Looks like a time-wasting asswipe to me.

Nintendo 64 console + 2 controller - $200 (4438 Forder Oaks dr)

The system is almost brand new condition. I have had this for na long time and looking to sell it. If you want to buy a game along with it they're 5 bucks a pop. I know not many people are willing to pay this price and this might sound a little far fetched. I'm trying to help support my family my father's out of job and now my mom is working full time. Also be on the look out for the snes im selling for the same price and same items sold with it. Questions call me at 314-892-XXXX from 3:15-7:30

[quote name='Dump1eSti1tskin']Nintendo 64 console + 2 controller - $200 (4438 Forder Oaks dr)

The system is almost brand new condition. I have had this for na long time and looking to sell it. If you want to buy a game along with it they're 5 bucks a pop. I know not many people are willing to pay this price and this might sound a little far fetched. I'm trying to help support my family my father's out of job and now my mom is working full time. Also be on the look out for the snes im selling for the same price and same items sold with it. Questions call me at 314-892-XXXX from 3:15-7:30[/QUOTE]

Yes, please give me 10 times what it's actually worth because I need to feed my family. lol

I Got A PS3 60Gigs For Sale Or Trade?? - $100 (I.E)

Date: 2012-02-22, 3:31PM PST
Reply to:
Hey Craigslist Buyers I Got A PlayStation3 60Gigs For Sale Jus The System No Controller, No Power Coard, No Games Jus The System..The Only Think Thas Wrong Wit It The It Dont Read Games, Movies, CDs Period Besides That EveryThing Is Good If Intrested To Buy Or Traded For Something Else Txt Me at 909-***-**** And Let Me Kno Wat Chu Got..

Golden. 100 dollars for a broken ps3, with no cords, no controllers, no games.

[quote name='wugenius']I Got A PS3 60Gigs For Sale Or Trade?? - $100 (I.E)

Date: 2012-02-22, 3:31PM PST
Reply to:
Hey Craigslist Buyers I Got A PlayStation3 60Gigs For Sale Jus The System No Controller, No Power Coard, No Games Jus The System..The Only Think Thas Wrong Wit It The It Dont Read Games, Movies, CDs Period Besides That EveryThing Is Good If Intrested To Buy Or Traded For Something Else Txt Me at 909-***-**** And Let Me Kno Wat Chu Got..

Golden. 100 dollars for a broken ps3, with no cords, no controllers, no games.[/QUOTE]

Not too far off it's worth, surprisingly.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Broken-As-I...0788958855?pt=Video_Games&hash=item27c3d0b287

It's basically a 60 GB backwards compatible launch system with a bad laser, which can can be fixed for under $100. The $100 price is on the high side, but not in the realm of roflmao territory.

[quote name='Zarathos']not posted because I think it's a bad deal... I don't think it's too far out there... I just posted because holy crap!! I almost wish I had $1500...

thanks,
Ben

http://www.benism.com/ebay/videogames/video.html[/QUOTE]

Who in their right mind would need that many SNES and NES systems? I understand collecting purposes but when you have so many of the same console and then 20 or so controllers for said console then you are damn well hitting hoarder status!

It can control your mind! Either that, or fry it, because his price is beyond crazy.

http://wichita.craigslist.org/vgm/2839837880.html

First Generation Xbox Mind Chipped - $250 (Wichita, Ks)

Date: 2012-02-07,3:51PM CST Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

Original emulated mod chip Xboxwith almost every Nintendo,super Nintendo, GameBoy advance,Atari games..with ability to copy your xboxgames to the xboxand play the game without the disc..good condition

Here's an $1800 bundle that includes a giant wall of text:
http://lacrosse.craigslist.org/vgm/2865094772.html

Xbox 360 + 175 games + kinect - $1800 (Tomah)

Date: 2012-02-22, 12:57PM CST

I have a 360 elite with a kinects 1 brand new 1 like new and 4 used controlers 3 battery packs charger wireless headset a turtle beach headset xbox cam face plates a 120 gig hard drive a gaming chair all the rock band equipment and ect. Here are my games all that say nib after them mean new in box. dead island, gears of war 3, cod modern warfare 3, metro 2033 nib, deadrising 2, crysis 2, lost nib, dead space 2, kinect sports, sherlock holmes vs jack the ripper, body and brainconnection kinect nib, tetris evolution, final fantasy 11 nib, battle fantasia nib, kinect adventures, fighters uncaged kinect, quantum theory, army of two 40th day, sega superstar tennis/ xbox live arcade combo, ghost busters, bio shock, bullet storm epic edition, red dead redemption undead nightmare
game add on, cod black ops, command and conquer 3, batman arkam city, left 4 dead 2, family game night, borderlands, left for dead, infernal hells vengance,
bio shock 2, elder scrolls oblivion, the chronicles of riddick, reesident evil 5, final fantasy 13, rogue warrior nib, lost planet 2, mass effect 2 nib, halo 3,
brothers in arms hell's highway, rock revolution, endwar, avatar the burning earth, over g fighters, silent hill home coming, soldier of fortune payback, street
fighter 4, terminator salvation, marvel ultimat alliance/forza2 combo, gun, dead or alive 4, spiderman 3, kingdom under fire circle of doom, bullet witch, tomb
raider legend, section 8 nib, jericho, saints row 2 nib, battlefield bad company 2, supreme commander 2, lost planet nib, scene it nib, two worlds, saints row,
forza 3 / halo odst combo, sonic ultimate sega genesis collection, john woo's strangle hold nib, pirates of the caribbean at worlds end, peter jacksons king kong,
gears of war, stuntman ignition,marvel ultimate alliance nib, flatout ultimate carnage nib, medal of honor limited edition, deadrising, cod modern warfare 2,
borderlands, borderlands zombie island and mad moxi's underdome game add on, ninja gaiden 2, alpha protocol nib, tekken 6, aliens vs predator, rainbow six vegas 2,
fallout 3, rockband, universe at war, 007 quantum of solace, grid, the orange box, mortal kombat vs dc comics, cod world at war, red fraction guerrilla,
fight night round 4, devil may cry 4, are you smarter than a 5th grader, condemned, need for speed carbon,splinter cell double agent, rainbow six vegas, star
wars force unleashed, cod modern warfare, dark void, thrillville of the rails, deadly premonition, rainbow asix vegas, dark sector, prey, turok nib, quake wars,
mirrors edge, lost odyssey, gears of war collectors edition, tmnt, monoply, battlefield bad company, fear 2, samurai showdown sen, condemned 2, xbox live arcade,
attack of the movies 3-d, batman arkham asylum, alone in the dark, darkness nib, fatal inertia nib, operation flashpoint, gears of war 2 collectors edition, bully,
mass effect, face breaker, time shift, blazing angels, pgr 3, splinter cell conviction, grand theft auto liberty city, grand theft auto the ballad of gay tony and
the lost and the damned game add on, meet the robinsons nib, sneak king, enchanted arms collectors edition, cod 2, pgr 4, perfect dark, legendary, fight night round 3,
conan, farcry predator, mercenaries 2, soul calibr 4, unreal tournament 3, your in the movies, shadow run, army of two, blacksite area 51, battlefield bad company,
ghost recon, command and conquer 3 kanes rath, quake 4, qubed nib, medal of honor airborne, frontlines fuels of war, dead space, rapal fishing frenzy 09,
dante,s inferno nib, red dead redemption, wolfenstein, fallout new vegas, split second, command and conquer red alert 3, csi, golden axe beast rider, crackdown,
civilization revolution, halo reach, xbox lens cleaner, sing it nib with mic, madden 09

Some people don't have the bandwidth to download games or are not familiar with how to get them. Plus nowadays you have to use a special dvd burner (which is easily available) to burn games now.

If there are people selling modded systems on CL, I usually ignore them. However, if they are including burned games/loaded with roms and emulators and the asking price reflects the inclusion of games, I'll flag them.

Hah, some asswipe was trying to sell a used Vita for a good bit more than MSRP, claiming they aren't available anywhere. So I called him out with a short list of stores right in his area with them in-stock. I usually don't troll people like that, but I felt the need to be a dick to this guy.

He came back with the typical "Get a job, get a life, or maybe you're just jealous you can't afford one because you're on welfare"-type of response. I got a good laugh out of it.

[quote name='sp00ge']Hah, some asswipe was trying to sell a used Vita for a good bit more than MSRP, claiming they aren't available anywhere. So I called him out with a short list of stores right in his area with them in-stock. I usually don't troll people like that, but I felt the need to be a dick to this guy.

He came back with the typical "Get a job, get a life, or maybe you're just jealous you can't afford one because you're on welfare"-type of response. I got a good laugh out of it.[/QUOTE]

That reminds me. We went to BBY last night. GF saw a lone copy of Katamari, came to find me to show me. As she walked back to put it back, an employee nearby was just putting up a copy on the shelf. After he realized we weren't buying it, he puts the second copy back behind the counter....

Some poor soul might have bought a copy, thinking it was the last one left, and try to sell it on CL.

[quote name='elessar123']That reminds me. We went to BBY last night. GF saw a lone copy of Katamari, came to find me to show me. As she walked back to put it back, an employee nearby was just putting up a copy on the shelf. After he realized we weren't buying it, he puts the second copy back behind the counter....

Some poor soul might have bought a copy, thinking it was the last one left, and try to sell it on CL.[/QUOTE]

That's hilarious. No shortage of incidents of artificial demand in the videogame industry through manufacturer/supply limitation, but I've never heard of it on the retail end before. Wonder if Sony was paying Best Buy a little extra to perform such tactics, or if it was all Best Buy's idea (either that local store, or a national tactic). In either case, how incredibly shady. And I too saw only one copy of various Vita games at a Best Buy...until I walked past the videogame inventory cage and saw stacks of each game and tons of the system LOL.

[quote name='karkyco']That's hilarious. No shortage of incidents of artificial demand in the videogame industry through manufacturer/supply limitation, but I've never heard of it on the retail end before. Wonder if Sony was paying Best Buy a little extra to perform such tactics, or if it was all Best Buy's idea (either that local store, or a national tactic). In either case, how incredibly shady. And I too saw only one copy of various Vita games at a Best Buy...until I walked past the videogame inventory cage and saw stacks of each game and tons of the system LOL.[/QUOTE]

Unless it's more of a matter of theft prevention, since the Vita games come in smaller cases? Otherwise, yeah, that's pretty shady.

[quote name='sp00ge']Unless it's more of a matter of theft prevention, since the Vita games come in smaller cases? Otherwise, yeah, that's pretty shady.[/QUOTE]

They don't do it for DS/3DS games though.

[quote name='Rexall']Some people don't have the bandwidth to download games or are not familiar with how to get them. Plus nowadays you have to use a special dvd burner (which is easily available) to burn games now.[/QUOTE]
Patience, Google, and a computer made within the last ten years pretty much make those moot points.

This is what passes for a deal in Milwaukee.

http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/vgm/2867563368.html
Ps3 great condition - $700 (Milwaukee)

Date: 2012-02-23, 6:55PM CST

Obo selling my ps3 with three remotes with nine great titles 4146402437

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

I think he should stick with "or best offer" on this one. Probably 6 different years of madden, two of nba live, and a call of duty game included.

Not the worst of the vita resellers, but it amazes me how people can be so frivolous with buying things and then changing their mind.

http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/vgm/2866777054.html

Avoid scams and fraud by dealing locally! Beware any deal involving Western Union, Moneygram, wire transfer, cashier check, money order, shipping, escrow, or any promise of transaction protection/certification/guarantee. More info
3g Ps vita w/ little deviants brand new - $280 (menomonee falls)

Date: 2012-02-23, 11:58AM CST

so im 17 and have an xbox, lap top and ps3...i have no clue why i bought the vita. i dont need it what so ever and its not somthing i can see myself using.. but thats just me. so im just trying to get money back. i bought for 350 with the game so its a good deal.
comes with:
Charger
sim card for At&t ....you have to sign up for it...but if you do.. you get a free game on psn store.
little divenants
and a 8gig sd card for it
again this is brand new im just an idiot. i dont need it but im sure you want it.
txt me at 262 eight nine four 51 eight five.. and ill try and send you a pick.
this is a pick of what kind it is..not the actual one.. but there exact same lol
if ur serious i could lower the price or ill even consider a trade of some sort

Actually that vita setup isn't a bad deal at all. Surprised nobody bought it.

And then there's this shit.

http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/vgm/2866678875.html

WIFI PSVITA - $300 (MILWAUKEE)

Date: 2012-02-23, 11:11AM CST

Just bought wifi vita yesterday still got the box 4 gig memory card and demos on it 4142928911 NO TRADES NO LOWBALLS PRICE IS FIRM

Is anyone else seeing a lot of sad looking psp bundles lately?
Like this set, with all the usual suspects of awful psp games, and a bonus broken piece of crap, all yours for just...

Ultimate PlayStation Portable (PSP) Package - $350 (milwaukee Oak Creek)

Date: 2012-02-22, 7:57PM CST

Ultimate PlayStation Portable (PSP) Package
Package includes a barely used working PSP with screen protector and owners manual, accessories, games, and movies. $350 o.b.o.

Accessories:
- 2 wall chargers
- PSP case/stand
- 2 Screen protectors (1 already applied)
- 3 UMD case holders with memory stick holders
- An extra battery
- PSP headphone adapter for easy controls
- a 4.0GB SanDisk memory stick pro duo w/ adapter
- a 1.0 GB SanDisk memory stick pro duo w/ adapter
- a 256mb SanDisk memory stick pro duo w/ adapter
- 2 soft screen cloths
- PSP wrist strap
- USB cord
Games: with cases and instructions
- Ape Escape on the Loose
- Dead to Rights: Reckoning
- NBA Live '06
- SSX on Tour: snowboarding
- EA Sports Fight Night Round 3
- Midnight Club 3: Dub edition
- Splinter Cell: Essentials
- Socom U.S Navy Seals: Fire team Bravo
- Tiger Woods PGA Tour
- Madden '06
- World Championship Poker 2
- MVP Baseball
- Virtua Tennis World Tour
- Twisted Metal: Head-On
- Tony Hawk's Underground 2: Remix
- FIFA soccer '06
- Smack Down vs. Raw '06
Movies:
- Pirates of the Caribbean: the Curse of the Black Pearl
- National Treasure
- Gone in 60 Seconds
- Coyote Ugly
- Dumb and Dumber: Unrated
- The Bourne Identity
- Pulp Fiction
Extras:
- a non working PSP for parts
- Max Media: media manager software for pc to PSP

email or text Tony at 414-736-3226.

Especially funny are the $150/$200 psp go listings crawling out of the sewage, hoping to fund a vita to play more sports and licensed titles on.

Sorry for the double post but this is too good.

http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/vgm/2864704869.html

controls (west allis)

Date: 2012-02-22, 9:51AM CST

i have now 2 controls ps1 & ps2
dnt use it nomore hit me up 414 817 2769
10 each 1

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests.

http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/vgm/2860125911.html

PSP and ALL! - $125 (west bend)

Date: 2012-02-21, 9:18PM CST

Hi everyone we are selling are psp with the psp itself the box it came in with all the cases and head phone stuff and 6 games! The store stilll sells psps for 5 hundred dollars only asking 125 WITH 6 games! We just don't use it no more and is sitting around the house because we are 2 busy. great late holiday gift! Can. Send pictures upon request. Obo

People are just plain shitty.

http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/vgm/2864000728.html

PSP2 - $60 (MILWAUKEE)

Date: 2012-02-21, 7:31PM CST

PSP 2 W/2GAMES 2 CONTROLS AND MEMORY CARD FOR $60

PostingID: 2864000728

[quote name='jer7583']Sorry for the double post but this is too good.

controls (west allis)

Date: 2012-02-22, 9:51AM CST

i have now 2 controls ps1 & ps2
dnt use it nomore hit me up 414 817 2769
10 each 1

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests.[/QUOTE]

That's a steal in comparison to my craigslist. Get a ps1 generic memory card for the loooow price of $20.

[quote name='
Wanted: A woman that can carry a pregnancy for us - $20000 (East Baton Rouge)']

Date: 2012-02-22, 6:29PM CST
We are a poor couple that was trying hard to have our own kids, but we couldn't. My wife can't carry a baby herself ( intestinal problem). So we are looking for someone to carry a baby for us after placing our zygote ( our sperm and egg combination) into her body. We will pay cash after she delivers our baby and does all the transaction paperworks. We prefer non-AA woman instead. If you're non-AA and interested in this position, please send us an email and your picture. Thanks.[/quote]

Seems like a great payout. :lol:

I saw this in my local Craiglist. They're hard to find! (no link because they left their phone number)

Original Nintendo Entertainment System with rare Games - $200

Date: 2012-02-22, 8:08PM EST
Reply to:

Selling a Original Nintendo Entertainment System with 14 games, two controllers and a gray nintendo zapper. I just had the system cleaned at a gaming store and plays great. Games some of the games included are very hard to find, The Legend of Zelda, Super Mario Bros with Duck Hunt and World Class Track Meet, Super Mario Bros 2 and 3, Super Tecmo Bowl, Rad Racer, Jordan Vs Bird, Nintendo World Cup, Joe & Mac, Contra, Wrestlemania, The Goonies 2, Castlevania comes with case and booklet like new copy, Section Z comes with booklet and case too. These games are all in great condition with covers still on. Look up some of the game prices some of these games go for $20 apiece and are hard to find. May take $180 cash only please email or text

Great Condition Wii Drums - $150 (Murrieta,CA)

Date: 2012-02-24, 3:47PM PST
Reply to:
Up for sale is a Band Hero Drum set for the Nintendo Wii game console. Drum set is the newer "Band Hero" style drums as shown in the photos. Drum set is in Grade A condition and is tested and guaranteed fully working!

You will get the following:

Wireless Band Hero Drum Set
Foot Pedal
Cymbals
Drum Sticks

Compatible with the following games (as of 6-1-10)

Rock Band 2
Rock Band Lego
Rock Band Green Day
Band Hero
Guitar Hero 5
Guitar Hero World Tour
Guitar Hero Metallica
Guitar Hero Smash Hits

Band Hero Drums Features:

With the drum kit, Activision and Red Octane sought to cut down the bulk in both packaged and bundled form from the Guitar Hero World Tour design. With a smaller frame that breaks down into more parts, the Band Hero design takes up less floorspace and comes in a significantly smaller box. Due to the size and weight reduction of most of the parts, assembly is a lot less of a hassle. Those who used the World Tour drum kit will notice that the supporting crossbar between the legs has been removed, giving users a little extra leg room. Instead, Activision dropped the crossbar to the bottom, giving users a fixed location to place the redesigned kick pedal. The new kickpedal features three cutaways for gripping onto the crossbar. If you're one of those who likes to place the pedal off to the side, don't fret, Activision has added a little extra length to the kick pedal wire so you have plenty of room for expansion. Similarly, double bass pedal fans will be happy to note that they have also added a second port to the rear panel of the frame for dual bass pedal connections instead of requiring players to use a splitter.

Another handy revision to the design is the reorganization of the controls from the top portion of the frame to the front, bringing the necessary control buttons closer to the player. The way the Wiimote connects to the drums has also been revised, going from a built-in cutaway accessed by a removable panel to a completely detachable control pod. With the detachable Wiimote pod, users no longer have to battle with the entire frame of the drumset in order to attach the controller, instead they have to battle with a small, lightweight plastic box. We wouldn't go as far as to say that the process of connecting a Wiimote is easy now, but it isn't quite as cumbersome as it once was. Users will still find themselves struggling to make the connector and wrist strap fit within the confines of the controller cutaway, but at least you can do it without a fear of tipping over the entire drumset in frustration. Unfortunately the Wiimote pod design still lacks a passthrough for the wriststrap, but hey, small victories, right?

• it's ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
5N15I55M83Ge3Kd3Fac2of85db755c20f1b6a.jpg
5L85Gb5K43k23Ib3J5c2oeaa8f0e8aa9a1189.jpg

PostingID: 2869276453

[quote name='shadyfozzie']Hmmmmmmm..
THoughts?
http://cnj.craigslist.org/vgm/2866917197.html[/QUOTE]

Talk him down to $175 and you might have an okay deal for collecting purposes. Not long ago I saw FF2 and 3 boxes for around $8 each--it's hard to believe people will pay $30-40 for them when they're in a CIB.

Too bad this thread is only for stupid CL ads or I'd post some of the responses I've received from my ad for a 60gb PS3, which include everything from a $40 "offer" to a trade for an iPhone(even though I said NO TRADES).

Some people are nice about it, but as usual some are just rude mf'ers. It's hilarious. Seeing as how I paid nearly nothing for it I shoulda taken one of the highest offers($120) and been done with it. But I'm holding out hope there's one person out on CL who will just buy it without much haggling.:booty:

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Too bad this thread is only for stupid CL ads or I'd post some of the responses I've received from my ad for a 60gb PS3, which include everything from a $40 "offer" to a trade for an iPhone(even though I said NO TRADES).
:booty:[/QUOTE]

We could probably have a separate thread for just replys to CL ads. I'm currently listing a PSP Go that I don't want. Despite describing everything in detail I still get questions about details I listed in the ad (what about "factory sealed" do they not understand?). I actually started accepting trade offers because I would still get responses asking to trade despite explicitly saying no trades.

bread's done
Back