Yet More Craigslist Stupidity!

4 ps2 games - $40 (benton )

Date: 2012-07-24, 2:40PM CDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]
if intrested in them email me do to not have a working phone right now!!

5I35Gb5M13Ea3F53L2c7o08c7d3da776d1bbe.jpg

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

[quote name='Kerplunkuga']That might be the greatest thing ive seen. Haha. :lol:[/QUOTE] I got you beat with this one. http://jacksontn.craigslist.org/vgm/3133318784.html

Broken Nintendo GameCube Bundle - $200 (Around Gibson)
Nintendo Gamecube. Not reading the disks. Hardly been played. No scratches and damage to the interior and exterior. Don't want it anymore because I have a Wii now. It comes with a controller, ONE memory card. The color cord and power cord. GAMES: Legend Of Zelda Twilight Princess, Mario Superstar Baseball, Pokemon XD Gale of darkness, Soul Caliber 2. Good games and they work fine on my Wii but they won't work on my Gamecube. If you can fix it you can have the games that come with it. If you want ONLY THE GAMES, you STILL have to pay my asking price since these games were not cheap when I bought them.

IF YOU ARE SERIOUS ABOUT BUYING: Email: [email protected] or TEXT:1(415)853-2380 or CALL: 731-787-6651

PICTURES WILL BE SENT VIA EMAIL BECAUSE PEOPLE CAN'T READ MY ADS WHENEVER I POST PICTURES.

FIRST COME! FIRST SERVE!

Yep $200 for a broken gamecube and some ok games it the best deal of the year. :roll:
The games are maybe worth $40 and the gamecube is worthless.

[quote name='xenozfan2']I got you beat with this one. http://jacksontn.craigslist.org/vgm/3133318784.html

Nintendo Gamecube. Not reading the disks. Hardly been played. No scratches and damage to the interior and exterior. Don't want it anymore because I have a Wii now. It comes with a controller, ONE memory card. The color cord and power cord. GAMES: Legend Of Zelda Twilight Princess, Mario Superstar Baseball, Pokemon XD Gale of darkness, Soul Caliber 2. Good games and they work fine on my Wii but they won't work on my Gamecube. If you can fix it you can have the games that come with it. If you want ONLY THE GAMES, you STILL have to pay my asking price since these games were not cheap when I bought them.

IF YOU ARE SERIOUS ABOUT BUYING: Email: [email protected] or TEXT:1(415)853-2380 or CALL: 731-787-6651

PICTURES WILL BE SENT VIA EMAIL BECAUSE PEOPLE CAN'T READ MY ADS WHENEVER I POST PICTURES.

FIRST COME! FIRST SERVE!

Yep $200 for a broken gamecube and some ok games it the best deal of the year. :roll:
The games are maybe worth $40 and the gamecube is worthless.[/QUOTE]

Cant be real... Can it?

[quote name='xenozfan2']I got you beat with this one. http://jacksontn.craigslist.org/vgm/3133318784.html

FIRST COME! FIRST SERVE!

The games are maybe worth $40 and the gamecube is worthless.[/QUOTE]

Epic fail. I can find working Gamecubes locally for ten bucks. Admittedly Twilight Princess for GC is a little rare I found one at a pawn shop for $8 and flipped it on Ebay for $30 a couple of weeks ago and I'm not real sure the value of the others other than SC2 being worth very little. But still gets you no where near $200

[/QUOTE]

That's my favorite part of this whole ad.

I got into it with the guy (The Gamecube ripoff guy) I couldn't resist and I sent him an email telling him how awful his posting was and that we're laughing at his listing on a video game forum in a craigslist stupidity thread. He threatened to turn me into the internet police. He claims he already sold it which is bullshit.

[quote name='VidgamesgivemeA_D_D']I got into it with the guy (The Gamecube ripoff guy) I couldn't resist and I sent him an email telling him how awful his posting was and that we're laughing at his listing on a video game forum in a craigslist stupidity thread. He threatened to turn me into the internet police. He claims he already sold it which is bullshit.[/QUOTE]

you should post what he said here :lol:

Me:You have one of the worst priced craigslist ads ever. We’re actually laughing at it on a video game forum in a thread called craigslist stupidity it’s so bad. A BROKEN Gamecube and a few games for $200? Those games are worth $50 or so. A broken Gamecube is worth nothing, even a working one is worth maybe $20. Good luck with your sell you’re going to need it LOL.

Him:For your information little kid, this man who works on machines and games systems is from the geek squad and he paid my asking price for it and he gave it to his son. He couldn't afford to pay for an Xbox for his son but he got what he could afford and I'm sure his son will enjoy once it's fixed. It's not really broken. It just cant read some of my disks. It's been tested and others games work on it. He didn't purchase my games because his son wasn't interested in them but I got another who loves Mario and sonic and he is gonna pay $75 for all of them. So STFU! Nobody Cares about you writing on the forums. Nobody cares that you have no life and you sit on your computer all down chatting with people you will never see. And CL isn't a REAL Forum Try Topix. Since you don't have no class Just an immature tongue. Now leave me alone and get your fucking facts straight before you send me an email. LMFAO! Also this email will be reported too kthanks:)

I deleted one I guess where I just basically told him I was so scared of him turning me into the internet police, I sent him
two in a row I only still have this one

Me:And also I know you’re lying you didn’t sell shit hahahahhahaha

then it continued

Him:Yeah there is an Internet police, I can track you by your ip address dipshit. Once again little boy, get your facts straight and quit emailing me and go wank off at pixel pussy. Seriously. You are so annoying.

Me:please turn me in I’M SO AFRAID! What a pussy can’t handle a simply email telling you the facts about how terrible your Craigslist ad was. And it WAS ONE OF THE WORST ADS EVER! So go run to the internet police pussy boy. What’s funny is even if you could do something about it I’ve got the whole email history I simply pointed out how terrible your craigslist ad was and you cussed at me. Maybe I should turn you into the internet police LMAO. Good luck with winning your case against me in court and also good luck with your Craigslist ad.

Him: No luck needed I already go my green And since you keep emailing Me, you are just continuing to hate on me :) thank you for promoting me and my success. I really do appreciate it. You're not the first loser to talk shit about my ads:)

Me: Yeah right. The cops just knocked on my door. They asked about some harassing emails. I decided to show them the ad that you posted. THEN THEY STARTED LAUGHING TOO! LOLOLOLOL. They’re thinking of pressing charges on you for that ridiculous scam

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='VidgamesgivemeA_D_D']He couldn't afford to pay for an Xbox for his son but he got what he could afford and I'm sure his son will enjoy once it's fixed.[/QUOTE]
So he couldn't afford an xbox but he had $200 to spend on a gamecube? This guy should be fired from best buy since he obviously knows nothing about electronics.

[quote name='xenozfan2']This guy should be fired from best buy since he obviously knows nothing about electronics.[/QUOTE]
Um...haven't you ever been to Best Buy?

[quote name='xenozfan2']So he couldn't afford an xbox but he had $200 to spend on a gamecube? This guy should be fired from best buy since he obviously knows nothing about electronics.[/QUOTE]

$200 for a gamecube?! It better have come with like 5 copies of Phantasy Star Online

NOTHING BEATS 11 COPIES OF MADDEN FOOTBALL --
NOTHING!!!!
http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/vgm/3162999637.html
I'm selling 134 SNES games for $100 firm. I'm not trying to make a profit, just clearing up space. That's less than 75 cents a game!

The following games include:

Art of Fighting

Brunswick World Tournament x3

Bulls vs Blazers x4

Family Feud

Final Fight

F-Zero

Justice League Task Force

Ken Griffey Jr Winning Run x4

Ken Griffey Jr MLB x3

Killer Instinct

Kirby's Avalanche

Lion King x3

Madden Football x11

Madden 93 x3

Madden 94 x4

Madden 95 x3

Madden 96 x3

Madden 97

Monopoly x2

Mortal Kombat

Mario Paint x7

NBA Live 95 x2

NBA Live 96 x4

NCAA Basketball x8

NHL 94 x5

NHL 95 x4

NHL 96

NHLPA Hockey x2

NHL Stanley Cup x8

Olympic Summer Games

NFL Quarterback Club

NFL Quarterback Club 96 x4

Pro Quarterback

Revolution X featuring Aerosmith

Spindizzy Worlds

Super Bases Loaded x5

Super Black Bass

Super Caesars Palace x2

Super Play Action Football x4

Super Mario World

Super Scope 6 x4

Super Tennis

Tecmo Super Baseball x2

Vegas Stakes x6

Waialae Country Club x2

Wayne Gretzky All-Stars

Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego

Wildsnake

World Hereos

You can easily sell these games on eBay for a huge profit but I don't have the time to do so. My loss is your gain.

Most games came from various game shops. I used to clean them and sell them for profit. I rate the condition from good to poor as far as the labels and stickers on them.

If you're looking to make money after cleaning them up a bit, this is the right purchase for you.

Call 702-531-:cry::cool::booty::whistle2:# and leave a message if interested. They are in a large bin and I can meet up with you anywhere in Las Vegas.

Get them quick!!! Resellers dream... uh, don't forget to clean the gunk and stickers off
Lion King
for max profit!!!

fuckfuckfuck

Saw 2 Atari 2600 bundles from the same person today.......one was $175 and the other was $400! Everything was dirty/water damaged. I asked if they were serious and pointed out the crap condition and how that stuff isnt worth much at all. Theyre response "Thanks Know It All....what would you offer?"

Simple email back "uhhhhh NUTTIN!"

Dude around me sent me an email trying to sell me an NES for $100, said "I know it isn't gold but you'll never find another one". I sent him a picture of my 2 NES's and offered him $30 bucks. Like, maybe if it was factory sealed I would never find another one.

So there's no posting for this as it was an email. I have a Craigslist posting about buying games, beating Gamestop's TIV, blah blah. This morning I woke up to this in my email:

"Good Morning Sir or Madam,

I recently won a Nintendo Wii at a Golf Tournament. Unfortunately, my children already have one so I am looking to get rid of this one, I remember paying $600 for my children's for Christmas so I'm only asking $500. Should be a quick $100 for you, I saw on the news that stores are selling these before they even get put out and there are people calling the stores as much as 100 times a day looking for them!

Let me know when you want to come pick it up.

Regards,
XXXX XXXXXXX"

Did I fall in a time portal to 2006?

Another good one, but I deleted the email. I had Sniper Elite V2 listed, and I got an email from someone who said they were only 10 and their parents wouldn't let them get it so he wanted me to drive to his house and deliver it to him while he was home alone.

I answered to a post from a "video game collector" who was looking to buy games from any era so I told him I was looking to sell 3 games: Digimon World 3(PS1), Star Wars Battlefront 2(xbox), Godzilla Destroy all monsters Melee(xbox). He offered $15 total for all 3, when I told him that Digimon alone sold for between $30-$40 on ebay he never answered back. Either terribly misinformed "collector" or thought I was a terribly misinformed seller.

[quote name='VidgamesgivemeA_D_D']This is close to the worst deal I've ever seen on Craigslist. $600 for an original Xbox? Yeah it has some games but I got an original Xbox + about the same amount of games for $25 on Craigslist. You can get almost every one of those games individiually for around $10. Some of them like NCAA Football 2004 and ESPN 2K5 are almost worthless.[/QUOTE]

"WWF Raw 9.1 out of 10"

I legit LOL'd when I read that. :D

[quote name='ferant316']So there's no posting for this as it was an email. I have a Craigslist posting about buying games, beating Gamestop's TIV, blah blah. This morning I woke up to this in my email:

"Good Morning Sir or Madam,

I recently won a Nintendo Wii at a Golf Tournament. Unfortunately, my children already have one so I am looking to get rid of this one, I remember paying $600 for my children's for Christmas so I'm only asking $500. Should be a quick $100 for you, I saw on the news that stores are selling these before they even get put out and there are people calling the stores as much as 100 times a day looking for them!

Let me know when you want to come pick it up.

Regards,
XXXX XXXXXXX"

Did I fall in a time portal to 2006?

Another good one, but I deleted the email. I had Sniper Elite V2 listed, and I got an email from someone who said they were only 10 and their parents wouldn't let them get it so he wanted me to drive to his house and deliver it to him while he was home alone.[/QUOTE]

$500 for a Wii?? Um, they weren't that much when the first came out.

Just saw this guy selling several copies of bootlegged Xbox 360 games with prices ranging from $10 to $30. "omg wut a bargain!1" Yeaaaah no.

I reported the ad, but it's likely some poor sucker will jump on those titles before the thing is removed.

This was on Clasificadosonline.
It's similar to craigslist, with the exception that it lacks ads/pics of people that are desperate, possibly married and/or with std's looking to hook up with local strangers.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Nick45']It's not video game related, but I don't know what to think of this...
http://cleveland.craigslist.org/bar/3130811615.html
"This go kart has some scratches on it and there is a bite mark in the seat from the previous owner."[/QUOTE]

LOL bite mark from previous owner. It reminds me of an ad I posted some pages back with this guy selling a 360 but he mentions "my ex-gf threw it down the stairs" It's like some things are better left unsaid.

[quote name='needler420']http://ocala.craigslist.org/vgm/3169575257.html[/QUOTE]

ROFL he says this

GUY IS ASKING 40K FOR HIS BECAUSE IT IS THE ONLY ONE GRADED IN THAT CONDITION (NONE HIGHER). I COULD NOT IMAGINE THIS ITEM (MARIO KART PROBABLY THE MOST SOUGHT AFTER NINTENDO 64 GAME MADE) NOT BEING GRADED AT LEAST A 95. SINCE IT STILL HAS THE THICK PLASTIC PROTECTING IT, IT COULD POSSIBLY BE A 100!!! ALL THIS ISN'T EVEN INCLUDING THE FACT THAT THE PLAYER'S GUIDE IS INCLUDED AND IN MINT CONDITION!

And he posts the link and it's to Mario Party 3. Mario Party 3 is not Mario Kart 64 last I checked. Not to mention just because he found someone that is asking 40k doesn't mean they will get 40k. What a dumbass.

[quote name='blindinglights']If it's anything like my area, you'd have to put that price up there just to get a reasonable offer from the onslaught of cheapskates prowling the ads. Maybe the guy figured it out: Hmmm, I want $40 for it, I'll put it up for $450 so the low-ballers will offer me what I want.[/QUOTE]
That doesn't work. The cheapskates are gonna offer what they wanna offer regardless of if you put $1 or $100000000000 in the ad listing. Actually if you put the $1 price in there you'd probably get even more people clamboring over each other to say they'll take it for a buck.:roll:

That's why I've never put the $1 price in the ad or heading, since that just opens up a new can of worms.:roll:

[quote name='VidgamesgivemeA_D_D']Spellchecker /Spellchecker

JaXwH.png
[/QUOTE]

FLOL at least he spelled fallout vegas correctly, though he failed with the comma placement.

[quote name='VidgamesgivemeA_D_D']I deleted one I guess where I just basically told him I was so scared of him turning me into the internet police, I sent him
two in a row I only still have this one

then it continued[/QUOTE]

Please keep us informed on this impending case! That way we get to see it all behind the scenes instead of on TV like everyone else! LOLOL

bread's done
Back