Yey, I Made The IGN Ultimate Setup List

Subbie may be joking, but I take that seriously. That looks freaking expensive. How about donating some of that cash to the CAG community?

[quote name='dreamvsps2']its my bros, not mine but my xbox so it belongs to me too[/QUOTE]

I guess he ran out of money and had to borrow your xbox? :lol:

I'm assuming they aren't judging this by functionality, otherwise you'd probably lose points for the extra screens on the back two seats. squinting to play on those screens wouldn't be much fun either. I don't mean to sound like a dick, but that looks like a big waste of money!

lets see

$400 for the 17"
$100 for the 7" ( 4x)
$250 for the rear mirror tv 3"
$300 for the sun cover thingy abouve the head ( 2x)
$500 for material and crap

$1200 - $1400 ( my bro payed for most of it and he works for panasonic)

EDIT: Speakers and Amps cost about $1000

[quote name='dreamvsps2']lets see

$400 for the 17"
$100 for the 7" ( 4x)
$250 for the rear mirror tv 3"
$300 for the sun cover thingy abouve the head ( 2x)
$500 for material and crap

$1200 - $1400 ( my bro payed for most of it and he works for panasonic)

EDIT: Speakers and Amps cost about $1000[/QUOTE]

Don't forget the $55k for the overpriced car....

Plus I'm sure there was some labor to put it all in unless he did himself. Seriously it's a good thing you didn't pay for it cuz it's a waste of money. I mean no offense but who needs 6 tvs, included a large one everybody can likely see, in a car? I hope at least one is used for GPS or something.

people think its wasted money but he doesnt think so nor do i, and he doesnt care what people say most are just jealus(sp?)

I call that a waste.

It might be 'pimp' and stuff, but talk about inconvenient. I'd much rather spend that money on MORE useless shit then spending it to make my useless shit look pretty.

Hey now people.

It's not wasted money, but only to those that are jealous.

It's the wealthy that help boost our economy since they don't have to camp all day on here to afford a blasted video game.

All that matters is that he likes it. He didn't buy it so other people would like it. If he likes it, good for him.

Thanks, so now when I see a maroon Escalade swerving back and forth on the highway, I'll know who I'm flipping off.

Oh, and screw an airbag, I want an Xbox hitting me in the face when I get into an accident playing Halo on the go.

[quote name='Prepster']Why is everyone flaming dam, this is a very nice set-up. Reminds me of Pimp My Ride.[/QUOTE]

Pimp My Ride sucks....As a matter of fact so does everything on MTV

Pretty cool setup - that would be awesome for road trips. But....

You need wireless controllers! Also, what are the screens on the back of the rear seats for? Nobody can see those, unless they sit in the way back/trunk, which they can't (since it's filled with stereo equipment).

[quote name='y2jrevolution']Pimp My Ride sucks....As a matter of fact so does everything on MTV[/QUOTE]

Actually Pimp My Ride is one of the best shows MTV has.

If you watch it, they actually pimp out the cars for the people who really deserve it... I can't imagine driving around in the cars that some of these kids drive around in. The kids seem to pretty good folks too, and they seem to really deserve it.

I could see if it was "Hey, let's pimp out this celebrity's car, awesome!" but they are doing a service to kids who (obviously) can't do better car wise - they may go overboard, but anything is better than driving a car that's completely falling apart.

bread's done
Back