YMMV $10 Game Blowout at Walmart

FrankTheFrowner

CAGiversary!
Feedback
116 (100%)
***NOTE: I know most of these Walmart deals are store-specific, but I figured it would be worth a shot to post here. If a mod wants to move this to the regional deals forum, I have no issue with that.***

Just got back from the Westbury, NY store. There's a shopping cart filled with games on the left side when you walk in (right in front of the in-store Subway). Everything in that cart is $10.

Here's what I remember...

PS3 - Battlefield 2
360 - Bioshock 2
PS3/360 - Bulletstorm
360 - Child of Eden
360 - Dragon's Age II
360 - Gears of War 2: The Complete Collection
PS3 - Jimmie Johnson's Anything With an Engine
PS3/360 - NCAA Football 12
360 - Rabbids: Alive & Kicking
PS3/360 - Rage: Anarchy Edition
PS3/360 - Rayman Origins
PS3/360 - Red Faction Armageddon
PS3 - Tomb Raider Trilogy
PS3/360 - WWE All-Stars

Adding some other stuff as I remember. There were also a bunch of Rock Band/Guitar Hero games that I didn't pay attention to.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sealed PS one sports games? UGH! At least my local K-Mart was selling a sealed GameCube game. Rainbow Six 3 for $.99. Sweet deal on a sweet game.

[quote name='KrisMKX']Got that beat, my Walmart still has NBA Live 2002 for XBOX, priced at $51.99 in the glass case with the rest of the 360 games![/QUOTE]

You gotta get us a pic of THAT!

[quote name='mitch079']Not necessarily. Check peopleofwalmart.com[/QUOTE]

Alright, that just became my new favorite website.

... and, speaking of blowouts, I feel one brewing. Separately, there might be some clearance items at the garden center at my local Walmart tmrw.

Got some decent scores at Walmart today:

:ps3: LLWS $5
:360: Sims 3 Pets $5
4GB Sony Microvault Flash Drive $4

Also saw :ps2: AC/DC Rockband for 25 cents lol

[quote name='TheHelix']Got some decent scores at Walmart today:

:ps3: LLWS $5
:360: Sims 3 Pets $5
4GB Sony Microvault Flash Drive $4

Also saw :ps2: AC/DC Rockband for 25 cents lol[/QUOTE]
LLWS? (really?!)

Went back to the same store today as in my first post. The $10 clearance cart has been moved from the store entrance to the games section. Here are some of the new titles I spotted in it:

360/PS3 - Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
360 - Fallout: New Vegas
PS3 - Red Dead Redemption
PS3 - Toy Story 3
360 - Your Shape: Fitness Evolved 2012

[quote name='KrisMKX']Got that beat, my Walmart still has NBA Live 2002 for XBOX, priced at $51.99 in the glass case with the rest of the 360 games![/QUOTE]

One of the local Walmarts here still has Final Fantasy XI (PS2) with the hard drive, in the game case. I think it's marked $79.99.

bread's done
Back