YMMV - 12 month Xbox Vision Pack Live Gold - $46.18

lorul2

CAGiversary!
Update: I HAVE LOST MY MIND!! I don't even have a 360, but I have the vision Pack. It came up to a little under $49 with tax. There is 1 left good luck fellow CAGers.

BTW

There is only 1 Sam's Club in York.

Sam's Club deals are normally YMMV, and may only be applicable to the store or the area.

Also, is this for the 12-month sub card, or one of the 12-month packs, like the Vision pack or the 12-month pack?

[quote name='shadoz19']If its just a subscription than no. $40 would be a good price.[/quote]

13 month subscriptions are $40 at Circuit City this week.

[quote name='shrike4242']Sam's Club deals are normally YMMV, and may only be applicable to the store or the area.

Also, is this for the 12-month sub card, or one of the 12-month packs, like the Vision pack or the 12-month pack?[/quote]

It's a big rectangular box with the Camera, Robotron, and something else.

I will gladly Grab 2 and send someone a 12 Mo. Subscription f0r $63 bucks ( that includes shipping and a couple of bucks for me (gas prices ya know) I have a Pay Pal so I would be glad to do it. Just PM me and I'll do it before they close.

[quote name='lorul2']I will gladly Grab 2 and send someone a 12 Mo. Subscription f0r $63 bucks ( that includes shipping and a couple of bucks for me (gas prices ya know) I have a Pay Pal so I would be glad to do it. Just PM me and I'll do it before they close.[/QUOTE]

Retail 12Months is $49.99. Why would someone want to pay you $63? Am I missing something here.

[quote name='Import']Retail 12Months is $49.99. Why would someone want to pay you $63? Am I missing something here.[/quote]

It has the camera? Last time I checked at K-mart they wanted $79.99...

I have to pay for shipping, tax, and the $47 bucks to help out a fellow CAGer...:roll:

You need to put in the subject and original message that this is the "Xbox Live Vision Gold 12 Month Pack" or something to that extent. $47 is a hell of a deal for that bundle since the 12 month card by itself usually goes for $40 or so. I think I lot of people are giving you shit because $47 is not a deal for just the 12 month card and the subject line doesn't specify. However, the Xbox Live Vision Gold 12 Month Pack sure is a deal. That's more than $30 off msrp!

[quote name='lorul2']It has the camera? Last time I checked at K-mart they wanted $79.99...

I have to pay for shipping, tax, and the $47 bucks to help out a fellow CAGer...:roll:[/QUOTE]

Note that you said that you'll get someone a 12 mo. sub for 63. You should said, 12 mo vision pack. That's why ppl were giving you crap about it. 12 mo. sub is 50. Vision pack is 80. Big difference.

Last time I checked people knew how to post proper titles. Title doesn't mention Gold Pack. Gold pack occasionally goes for $39.99 on Amazon. I got one a couple months back.

[quote name='anderton']13 month subscriptions are $40 at Circuit City this week.[/QUOTE]

It's available online at Circuitcity.com for that price too for anyone who wants to say some gas & time driving. I need one myself, my LIVE sub runs out the first week of may. I was lucky and I had a 12 month free from the Mountain Dew Points Promotion from a couple of years ago. I'll have to pay this time around.

[quote name='AZImmortal']Has anyone else run into this deal at your local Sam's Club? If so, where are you located?[/quote]
Check the OP's location:

York, PA

I saw that, but I was wondering if anyone else but the OP saw this at their Sam's Club. I don't have a Sam's Club membership, so I'm trying to decide if it will be worth my while to drag a friend along to get me in. ;)

call first before you go because Sams Clubs are usually
YMMV since they are part of the Walmart and they are usually YMMV

bread's done
Back