YMMV $15 OF $100 through 8/31 @ Newegg

sheppard2jt

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
Received an email about code AUGWINBACK

Main restriction is it says only valid for email addresses which received the email, but if you were planning to take them up on thier 10% offer currently running on a few games you might as well try. Full restrictions below. If anyone has luck please post. This seems like a generic enough code that they'd have mass-emailed it out.

$15 OFF Your Next Purchase of $100 or More!*

Enter promo code

AUGWINBACK

at checkout.

*Up to a maximum discount of $15.00 per order. Limit one use per customer. Only available while funds last. Expires 8/31/2013 or SOONER based on fund availability.

Please Note: Qualifying order must be placed on Newegg.com between 12:01 am PT (Pacific Time) on August 7, 2013 and 11:59 pm PT on August 31, 2013. Not valid on marketplace items. This coupon code is non-transferable and may only be redeemed using the Newegg.com account attached to this e-mail address. This code may not be redeemed for cash or credited into your account for future use. Any order making use of this code is also subject to all terms and conditions set forth in Newegg's standard Policy and Agreement.

I gave it a try and its only for people who got the email.  I got the error message below when attempting to use it.  I'm a little surprised I didnt get the email as I buy a lot of stuff from newegg, perhaps they will send me one in the near future.

Your email address is not valid for redemption of promo code AUGWINBACK

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back