YMMV(?) $20.00 off Sony PSP - Limited Edition God of War PSP Entertainment Bundle

evisto

CAGiversary!
I was at a Best Buy last night and picked up the Sony PSP - Limited Edition God of War PSP Entertainment Bundle. It was marked as $199.99 the same price it is everywhere else online but it rang up as $179.99. That's a decent $20.00 savings. Their website shows a bundle with the PSP and the God of War PSP game strategy guide, but it is the full $199.99 price.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage...0050001&type=product&childSku=8844511&count=1

I realize that this is only a PSP-2000 and that the PSP-3000 will be out soon, but if you wanted a red PSP and you love Kratos. For myself, I have not seen the red God of War PSP systems in a while at many brick & mortar retailers. They seem to disappear quickly.

Just FYI.

[quote name='evisto'] For myself, I have not seen the red God of War PSP systems in a while at many brick & mortar retailers. They seem to disappear quickly. [/quote]

It's the exact opposite in my town. The local Wal-Mart has about 10, I think. I keep getting my hopes up that for some reason they'll be put on clearance. I can dream.

I have to remember to keep an eye out for the PSP limited editions out there. I'd love to get a PSP on the cheap.

bread's done
Back