YMMV $20 Street Fighter Arcade Edition Gamestop

billyTaylor

CAG Veteran
Most likely a mix up between the super edition and this. Picked up two copies of the arcade edition for 20 @ Gamestop. The super edition was marked 30. I only checked the Ps3 version.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='billyTaylor']Most likely a mix up between the super edition and this. Picked up two copies of the arcade edition for 20 @ Gamestop. The super edition was marked 30. I only checked the Ps3 version.[/QUOTE]

Been like that since Monday I put it in the BB trade in thread. Buy it 17.99used trade in for 15BB base and it's only PS3 version

Why do people think that GS does YMMV?

GS rarely ever does sales that vary at specific stores. There are only two instances where they do.

-B2G1 or some overall % off for certain items (usually always used games) when a new store opens up in that area, but this is not price related, but promotion
-Opened items that get like a minor 10% discount. Those are of course YMMV because each store carries different stuff that is opened.

Go to gamestop.com, check the price of a game, and then you know if it's a mistake or not. Simple.

[quote name='Kingmojo210']Been like that since Monday I put it in the BB trade in thread. Buy it 17.99used trade in for 15BB base and it's only PS3 version[/QUOTE]

Why would you buy a for $17.99 and then trade it in for $15?

[quote name='Garfield']Why would you buy a for $17.99 and then trade it in for $15?[/QUOTE]

... thats $15 dollar base... the current trade in promotion at BB is +50% on any trade, which stacks with thier unlocked membership, so paying 17.99, then walking across the street and getting $15*1.6=$24 gift card. in my book thats win- and in this reality we share thats a 33% profit.

[quote name='Garfield']Why would you buy a for $17.99 and then trade it in for $15?[/QUOTE]
He said $15 base, so $22.50 trade in after 50% extra, for a little exploitation (aka flip) profit.

[quote name='GlassAgate']Snagged it from Amazon a few weeks ago.

Thanks, anyways.[/QUOTE]

sweet , aren't you gonna announce how much you paid??

I picked up a 360 copy from GS in Evansville, Indiana today. The only problem I had is that the insert is dinged up, but I suppose I'll live.

bread's done
Back