YMMV $49.99 Black Nintendo DSi @ Best Buy Says Google Shopping

modano79

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Not sure what's going on but it's $49.99 around me too but when i check best buy's site for stock it shows "Ship to Store" meaning they don't have any stock in it at all buy google shopping shows it in stock, not sure what to believe but at this price i want one.

Yeah I called several around me and they all price checked this at 99.99. One of those too good to be true moments it seems :)

Oh it may have been important to say I am in Phoenix, AZ.

I would call, but that would break the cardinal rule around here, I'm thinking I may make a trip up there just to see, but dinner is more important at the moment :)

BB.com says it's still $99.99, so I assume you'll have to check in store. It's tempting, I'm just thinking about if it's worth it or to just wait for a 3DS drop.

[quote name='birdyjuice']Any confirmation on the price before I go check? Says some in stock, but I'd only want it for that price.[/QUOTE]

I think the only way to check is for someone to physically go there and check/have it scanned. I may stop by tonight since I need a case for my new camera and will give it a shot.

[quote name='jedolley']I think the only way to check is for someone to physically go there and check/have it scanned. I may stop by tonight since I need a case for my new camera and will give it a shot.[/QUOTE]

I think BBY has price mistakes sometimes and changes them as Google shopping is updating.

Edit: But most of the time I've found that it's accurate.

bread's done
Back