Ymmv best buy psp car adapter 99 cents

ddp72984

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Not available online! They're still 24.99.

At my local BB, they had a whole lot of these guys with the tag saying (clearance, 99 cents)
I bought a few (one of myself, 2 for friends)

Letting cag know before the hoarders come. Later

I will smile to these.
22.gif

thx OP! way better (~10x) than the $9.99 pre-xmas sale price! picked up only 1 not to be a hoarder. 3 left @ BB pleasant hill, CA 94523 as of 1pm PST.

BTW, why does BB ask for photo ID for returns? i had a receipt, paid by CC, & item was unopened.

[quote name='ivana89']thx OP! way better (~10x) than the $9.99 pre-xmas sale price! picked up only 1 not to be a hoarder. 3 left @ BB pleasant hill, CA 94523 as of 1pm PST.

BTW, why does BB ask for photo ID for returns? i had a receipt, paid by CC, & item was unopened.[/QUOTE]

Pawn laws and the like. It's a universal policy for BB.

They were clearanced a while ago. Wanted to post it up but forgot too lawl x__x. Anyway, there were still a few left at the Duarte, CA store over the weekend (maybe like 8? the hanger was full of them lol)

[quote name='Byakurai']Pawn laws and the like. It's a universal policy for BB.[/QUOTE]

Pawn laws refer to trading games.

This was, more than likely, because a credit card was used.

[quote name='ChunLiBarbie']Pawn laws refer to trading games.

This was, more than likely, because a credit card was used.[/QUOTE]

Nothing to do with the credit card. I've had to give them my driver's license to return defective items I bought with cash.

They track your return patterns with your ID. I remember reading a sign that IDs are required for all returns and it said something to that effect. They are most likely looking for suspicious return patterns, to track possible criminal activities etc.

Anyway I hope I can find one in my store for 99cents!

[quote name='MR_E']Nothing to do with the credit card. I've had to give them my driver's license to return defective items I bought with cash.[/QUOTE]

I can only guess its to track returns. I know when I worked at Wal-Mart you needed to present valid ID for a return because you were only allowed so many in a period of time without a receipt. Even if you had a receipt you needed to present ID because the system was setup that way. So I'd assume Best Buy is the same. It doesn't matter that you paid with credit, used a reward zone, etc... It's setup 1 way so that the cashiers don't have to learn how to process reruns different ways.

I can't say for sure, but that's just a guess that makes sense.

[quote name='omyard']I can only guess its to track returns. I know when I worked at Wal-Mart you needed to present valid ID for a return because you were only allowed so many in a period of time without a receipt. Even if you had a receipt you needed to present ID because the system was setup that way. So I'd assume Best Buy is the same. It doesn't matter that you paid with credit, used a reward zone, etc... It's setup 1 way so that the cashiers don't have to learn how to process reruns different ways.

I can't say for sure, but that's just a guess that makes sense.[/QUOTE]

As a former Best Buy employee, it's to prevent against people who are dumpster diving for receipts and grabbing the thing off the shelf and returning it like they bought it. It can be overridden however if the return is for, say, redeeming a video game pre-order or if the person returning the item happens to be underage.

Thanks OP, picked up two today, still one left on the shelf. No price listed on the shelf tag but it rang up .99, and since I have several PSPs it helps to have two of them. Great deal!

bread's done
Back