YMMV - BestBuy - Xbox 360 Gears of War 3 Bundle $199

Dominick331

CAGiversary!
I went to BestBuy today and seen a stack of these bundles toward the front of the store, with a large sign on them on clearance for $199 originally $329.99.

Seen in Manahawkin, NJ.

I've got the Gears system and can vouch for it being sexy as all get up. If I could find another one for 200 bones I would get it, despite not needing it.

[quote name='headlikeahole']Hell for $200 ill blow my grandpa in the middle of the store for one of these[/QUOTE]

be better if you keep that between you and your therapist

[quote name='headlikeahole']Hell for $200 ill blow my grandpa in the middle of the store for one of these[/QUOTE]

Nice

I'm happy with my current Xbox.

[quote name='DCpinoy']this bundle (but refurbished) just went on sale on the best buy website if anyone is interested.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Xbox+-+...8495&skuId=4612264&st=gears of war&cp=1&lp=10[/QUOTE]

wow anyone read the review?
What's great about it: EXCESIVE PRICE FOR A REFURBISH CONSOLE AND MISSING PARTS COMPARED TO THE NEW PACKAGE
What's not so great: EXCESIVE PRICE FOR A REFURBISH CONSOLE AND MISSING PARTS COMPARED TO THE NEW PACKAGE

MISSING PARTS FROM THE COMPLETE PACKAGE.

1 CONTROLLER MISING

NO ORIGINAL BOX,

NO GAME.

1 NOT BRAND NEW CONSOLE.

9 MONTHS LOST FROM MANUFACTURY WARRANTY

THIS IS A LOT FOR OF MISSING FROM THE SAVED 80 BUCKS.

PLEASE DONT BUY THIS REFURBISH CONSOLE

andThis product is...
  • Easy to useand

andAbout me...
  • Casual gamerand

Ive got an 80 gig elite... Its starting to run really loud and certain games actually have started freezing. I think she might be nearing the end. Wish this deal was near me.

I found a few stores that had the systems in stock, but had not marked them down.

How does that work? When do markdowns get re-circulated to stores?

[quote name='randomevent']That sucks. If it makes you feel better, I probably won't find it. Whenever anything is YMMV, I have the worst luck. People in FL seem to be content with paying full price for things, so all of the stores that that do any sort of clearance (Target, BB, etc) are WAY behind what everyone else on CAG is reporting in their local areas...[/QUOTE]

I agree! I'm in Tampa and we don't get shit!

went to one of the Best Buys in Richmond, VA and they didn't have any, they also checked the surrounding area and no stores within 50 miles have any

oh well, I'll probably wait for a black friday bundle

[quote name='randomevent']That sucks. If it makes you feel better, I probably won't find it. Whenever anything is YMMV, I have the worst luck. People in FL seem to be content with paying full price for things, so all of the stores that that do any sort of clearance (Target, BB, etc) are WAY behind what everyone else on CAG is reporting in their local areas...[/QUOTE]

I live north of Jax and agree, there is never any clearance for anything. Sucks.

bread's done
Back