YMMV Bioshock/Oblivion Combo (360) $14.99 after 50% off at Best Buy

Worldcup08

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I hope this hasn't already been posted but I searched a bit and nothing came up.

I went to Bestbuy today to pricematch COD:MW2 from Walmart for $45 and I stumbled upon the Bioshock/Oblivion Combo (both games come in one case) for $29.99. To my surprise there was a 50% off sticker on the case. I even confirmed with an employee to make sure they didn't make a mistake. This is the first time I've seen this combo pack, let alone for only $14.99!

Walked out with MW2, Bioshock, and Oblivion (not expansion) for $59.99 + tax. Not too shabby.

This was at the Central Expressway location in Dallas, Texas. There was only one more copy left.

Despite no expansion, Oblivion is still an awesome game. I need to get back on there soon.

Add that with Bioshock to prepare for Part 2, and you got a great deal.

he said oblivion doesn't have expansion so i guess oblivion is just regular. if it was the goty edition however...best deal ever.

Just letting people who really does care about retail boxes know that from what I saw in the past, they are in one package box like Pure/Lego Batman bundle in the holiday package.

But for people who don't care about it, it's a great deal.

I was at BB and saw something similar, there was 50% off certain clearance games (oblivion/bioshock I did not see) but I got the Point Lookout downloadable content for $5 (was $10) and Mercenaries 2 for $10 was ($19.99). Something interesting though was there was Batman Arkham Asylum Limited Edition (the one with all the things and comes in a huge box) Marked $99.99 so 50% would bring that to $49.99.

[quote name='Worldcup08']Both disks are just regular. It includes 2 disks; one of each games' original version.[/QUOTE]

this is correct, oblivion is NOT the game of the year edition in this package.

[quote name='DypaehC']Oblivion GOTY was never Platinum Hits so you failed to answer my question. Are the discs labeled PH or original?[/QUOTE]

Original.

Nice find. I've never seen a YMMV deal work out at any of the 3 Best Buys in my area, but I might have to check.

bread's done
Back