YMMV Blu-rays at 99¢ Only stores.

Interfeci

CAGiversary!
Feedback
26 (100%)
Friend works there, and they brought home Collateral Damage. I was incredibly surprised. Be on the lookout for random movies like this, as apparently they're being sold at this store. Much like the UMD discs you'll find.

You're looking for this logo. I put it here to remove confusion as to what dollar store it is.

logo.png

I asked why they didn't bring back more copies if they were only a dollar, but they didn't know the importance of cheap blus.

Last edited by a moderator:
No shrinkwrap on them. The cases didn't look tampered with. It didn't state whether or not they were used, so I assume they're new.

for 99 cents, i know i shouldn't even ask but did they have the sticker label at the top?

thanks again!

[quote name='HCHecxz']They need to bring 99 cent stores over to the east, I'll shop there all the time! LOL![/QUOTE]

I have one 5 minutes from my house ,they're great :D, this week it's 1/2 gallons of Dreyers Ice Cream for 99 cents :D

LOL LOL, i don't believe it at all! If I saw this, I would buy all just to have replacement cases! I make it a point to stay away from these stores, but may have a reason to wonder into one now, thanks OP!

$1 for a Blu-ray...any Blu-ray...is a damn good deal. As others have said, it is worth it just fo the case. Too bad I don't have any of these around here.

i am in Michigan but when I did my internship in Califorina I was living in Pasadena and there was one off Colorado Blvd and we would shop there all time. They dont have 99cents stores like that in Michigan

Checked my local 99 Cents Only last night. Found a bunch of NBA DVDs and Men in Black II on VHS, no sign of any Blu-rays.

[quote name='l2yanS']$1 for any blu-ray is a good deal? You obviously haven't seen pootie tang...[/QUOTE]

...or Labor Pains

bread's done
Back