YMMV Close Encounters of the Third Kind BD - $14.99 at Costco B&M

exRounder

CAGiversary!
I was at my local Costco this morning looking in vain for the Band of Brothers BD when I stumbled upon the Close Encounters of the Third Kind BD for $14.99. They were marked as such so I imagine wherever they're doing this, it's a markdown, not a sale.

Best of luck!

I seen Close Encounters Blu on sale at Best Buy yesterday as well, but it might have been $19.99 or $14.99 (can't remember).

[quote name='exRounder']I was at my local Costco this morning looking in vain for the Band of Brothers BD when I stumbled upon the Close Encounters of the Third Kind BD for $14.99. [/QUOTE]

Was Costco running a deal on Band of Brothers BD?

[quote name='James in VA']Was Costco running a deal on Band of Brothers BD?[/QUOTE]

It had the sign, but I couldn't find it. The stock check they ran for me came up with nothing listed as BOB BD.

[quote name='James in VA']Was Costco running a deal on Band of Brothers BD?[/QUOTE]

Yes they were. 29.99$ for Band of Brothers Bluray (basically 15$ off instant discount sale). It didn't need the sign overhead either. My Costco had plenty of Band of Brothers Bluray but I think it was because there wasn't any sign around it indicating that there was a 15$ off instant discount off the 44.99 price. It was taken off instantly at the register. This was nationwide as well and not just a local store thing (was also in their Costco Connection magazine). As a side note, if you haven't seen Band of Brothers yet...you are definitely missing out. It is one of my top series of all time. The bluray version is just...words cannot describe it but it is FANTASTIC. Its like an 8+ hour 'movie' that I don't mind sitting all the way through

Thanks OP. Picked up CE3K today for $14.99. They had a few left. Nice packaging and complete set of all 3 versions for a great price. Passed on a few other titles. Such as Big Trouble in Little China and This is Spinal Tap for $12.99. Also 2001 A Space Odyssey for $7.99

bread's done
Back