YMMV Die Hard 2 (Blu-Ray) 9.99 @ FYE (w/ 10.00 movie Cash)

tidwell

CAGiversary!
Don't know if it was a price mistake, but I picked up Die Hard 2 on blu for 9.99 at FYE in York, PA today. Other Fox movies (w/ the cash) were 14.99, so you might have to get lucky...and score what is likely an error. Girl who rang it up said nothing, however.

There were couple other titles on sale, but my 10 month old wasn't interested.

[quote name='dfo']-$0.01 sounds like about as much as I'd want to pay for Die Hard 2.[/QUOTE]

Indeed, this movie goes wrong in so many different ways. Thanks for tip, though, OP.

Yeah, pretty sure this was an isolated pricing f--- up. My fault.

You guys hate this one?? Really?

Damn, it's been years since I've seen the movie...I remember it fondly (Though I was 10)

[quote name='tidwell']Don't know if it was a price mistake, but I picked up Die Hard 2 on blu for 9.99 at FYE in York, PA today.[/QUOTE]

At the Galleria? I lived in York about six years ago and went back to visit last year. Congrats on finally getting a Best Buy!

[quote name='Seasick Pirate']At the Galleria? I lived in York about six years ago and went back to visit last year. Congrats on finally getting a Best Buy![/QUOTE]

Yeah, Galleria mall was the one. Been here three years, my wife dragged me here from CT.

Not necesarilly a fuck up I work at FYE and I know the Pathfinder Blu-Ray that has a movie ticket that is part of this same promotion is on slae for $9.99 while mso tof the other titles are $14.99

bread's done
Back