YMMV DS Lite -Black $123.49 @amazon goldbox quickpick

scottman

CAGiversary!
I guess these are getting much easier to find now, but I noticed Amazon put a black ds lite at 5% off in my quick picks on the gold box page. I'm not sure if this is offered to a lot of people or only me, but seems to be the best price around for one right now. It probably helps that a lot of items that I browse or buy are videogame related. So if you are interested and it doesn't show up in yours, make sure you are signed in and browse a lot of DS related items. I've noticed they usually repeat the quickpicks for me in the past.

For those who don't already do so, it's also a good idea to regularly check the quickpicks for other videogame items you are interested in. I have seen several items that I was browsing or had in my cart show up in there for a few $ less than their normal price.

Nope its not in mine. All mine has is a computer mouse for $30, and some dvds. Even though I haven't searched for computer mice...so yea.

It wouldn't be in the main goldbox item slot. Those are for everyone. In mine, it is on the right side of the mouse where it says "scottman's quick picks." You have to be signed in, but it seems to be a huge YMMV based on your buying and browsing habits.

i actually bought one from amazon... and then the day after, i saw it was in my quick picks list - a white and a black one. luckily, they hadn't shipped it yet so i canceled and re-purchased it. a decent savings.

[quote name='scottman']It wouldn't be in the main goldbox item slot. Those are for everyone. In mine, it is on the right side of the mouse where it says "scottman's quick picks." You have to be signed in, but it seems to be a huge YMMV based on your buying and browsing habits.[/quote]

Aaah! I see, all that is in my goldbox is a bunch of forgotten realm books. I wonder what that says about me...

I have in the Quick Pick's area of the Gold Box the Nintendo DS Lite - Polar White
But Since I already have one and it only saves $6.50, meh!

Anyways, I'd rather go for the KitchenAid SSA Sausage Stuffer Kit Attachment for Food Grinder for only $8.44, especially after watching Cheapy's Sausage adventures!...

I've got plenty of places I'm planning to stuff my sausage!

This is how I got my black DS Lite back in February. Before the black one was the coral pink and that sold out within minutes. Saved me $6.50, shipping, and tax so it's a deal for me.

My only gripe is that my DS Lite arrived in a padded envelope. I've always opted for their free shipping on games and other electronics and Amazon always used a nice-sized box and those air bags. Even my $30 microsuede comforter came in a box. I don't know why the most expensive thing I've ever bought from them came in a big, waterproof, bubble envelope. Everything worked out awesome though as the DS Lite's box didn't have a dent, scrape, or anything on it. I got lucky, I think.

[quote name='Danil ACE']Are DS lites hard to find or something?[/quote]

I suppose the shortage has alot to do with where you are located but yeah pretty much. It's almost always out of stock at amazon and other places and it's near impossible to find them in my area. It's becoming better though

I ordered my onyx black dslite from amazon and it came in a box.Hope theyre not switching to padded evelopes.
5% percent off Xbox 360 core system.I was hopping for the premium.

[quote name='Gara']I suppose the shortage has alot to do with where you are located but yeah pretty much. It's almost always out of stock at amazon and other places and it's near impossible to find them in my area. It's becoming better though[/quote]

They're not hard to find at stores near me. For instance, I saw 5 or 6 of them (black, white, and pink) in a Walmart last weekend. I guess the real benefit of this is that you don't have to pay any tax or shipping.

bread's done
Back