YMMV - Entire VITA Game Stock On Clearance at Target

Marbles

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I was just at two different Targets in Massachusetts (Leominster and Worcester) and both had their entire stock of Vita games on clearance from between $5-12 per game.

Sorry for the crappy picture, best my phone could get.[attachment=14058:IMG_20150426_172029.jpg]

Last edited by a moderator:
just because the system itself was inferior doesn't make the games inferior. Cmon its got some great RPGs and smups. Hell i bought one just for Dragon Force
Yeah Dragon Force was one of the best strategy RPGs ever. Ditto Shining Force III, also on Saturn. Saturn also had Grandia which had possibly my all-time favorite turn-based battle system in an RPG. And it had Panzer Dragoon Saga, which I would still rate as one of the best RPGs of all time.

If you imported, the Saturn Langrisser games were among the best games of their time IMO too.

Saturn definitely didn't sell as well as it should have, but if you like RPGs it was a really great system.

Yeah Dragon Force was one of the best strategy RPGs ever. Ditto Shining Force III, also on Saturn. Saturn also had Grandia which had possibly my all-time favorite turn-based battle system in an RPG. And it had Panzer Dragoon Saga, which I would still rate as one of the best RPGs of all time.

If you imported, the Saturn Langrisser games were among the best games of their time IMO too.

Saturn definitely didn't sell as well as it should have, but if you like RPGs it was a really great system.
I seriously regret not pickig up Panzer Dragon Saga and Shining force III several years back when i was buying stuff. Especially shining force III. They've all climbed in price a lot and i dont think i'll be shelling out the cash for Panzer these days. Really should have bit on SFIII though, i remember i lost an auction by less than a dollar to a sniper at the end. I thought a little over $60 was too much. Damn things over $100 bucks now

bread's done
Back