YMMV Few Best Buy Clearance Deals

hohez

CAGiversary!
This was from the Best Buy in longview Texas. Assuming it is YMMV, since they had a table set up near the front of the store with some games on it 50% off. There were 7 or so different games, the few I remember were

Metal Slug Anthology Wii
Sonic PS3
Dirge of Cerberus PS2

There were a few others but nothing that stood out as worth anything. Not that DoC does either, but i remembered it.

I got Metal Slug, as $19.95 put it right into my sweet spot for Wii Launch game purchases.

I can definetly tell you this is a YMMV deal. What this is is the media supervisor for said store probably had a massive excess of certain games and was told by corporate that those games were at risk(code for dangerously high amounts of old games, therefore they must be moved to make room for new games), and the supervisor decided to just mark them down to where people would just buy them, even if it ment a loss of profit. I know this because the same thing happened at the one I work at, I ended grabbing NHL 2K7 from my store for only $15.

My Best Buy had this type of sale during the great $1.99 clearance sale a while back.

I was like "...huh? 2 sales at the same time???"

Nothing was worth picking up though. Maybe Logitech PS2 headset for $2 was good.

My BB was running a similar deal recently, except it was B1G1 50% off. Kills the deal, since the games are (for the most part) pure crap.

bread's done
Back