YMMV: Give $50 in Amazon Gift Cards, Get a $10 Promotional Credit for Yourself (Email Exclusive)

iRandom

CAGiversary!
Feedback
271 (100%)
Received from an Amazon email

Give $50 in Amazon Gift Cards, Get a $10 Promotional Credit for Yourself
Enjoy this e-mail-exclusive offer: Surprise someone with an Amazon.com Gift Card, and get a $10 promotional code to spend on yourself. Just purchase at least $50 in Amazon.com Gift Cards by June 30, 2013, and we'll email you a $10 promotional code to spend at Amazon.com this summer. A perfect present for any occasion, Amazon.com Gift Cards can be sent via e-mail, posted on Facebook, printed at home, or sent through the mail. Amazon.com Gift Cards are redeemable storewide for millions of items and never expire. Learn how to use your promotional code. Terms and conditions apply; learn more.

Important Notification: This offer is good ONLY to customers who received the e-mail invitation. If you did not receive an e-mail invitation, you are not eligible for this offer. Customers receiving the invitation must use the Amazon.com account associated with the e-mail address to which the invitation was sent in order to qualify.

Last edited by a moderator:
Its a promotional credit which isnt added to your gift card balance. And can only be used on Amazon sold products and has an expiration date. You can use your existing credit and the promo credit on the same purchase though.

FYI you cant use credit to buy this $50 credit.
Okay. Thanks. I am assuming I can but can I use my amazon visa card to buy the gift card? just want to make sure.

bread's done
Back