YMMV Guitar Hero On Tour for the DS at Blockbuster

Are you sure it wasn't just a display box. I've seen plenty of Wii boxes at store but that doesn't mean they have any to sell.:lol:

Not a demo box, I bought one and I am playing it. I am sure not every store will put them out early, but you never know... More and more Blockbuster stores are breaking release dates on their DVD's all the time so I am not surprised that they did this.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']Pics or it didnt----

...wait, it's On Tour. Who even cares.[/quote]

I was going to post some snarky reply but you beat me to it, and did a better job. :applause:

you guys, its the air guitar thing for guitar hero. i was there tonight too. they have them at best buy also.

its not on tour.

[quote name='geosooner']you guys, its the air guitar thing for guitar hero. i was there tonight too. they have them at best buy also.

its not on tour.[/QUOTE]

If you mean the bonus Guitar Pick Stylus, then I saw those at my Best Buy earlier as well.

Waste of a thread.

I was willing to pay the $5 reserve at TRU just to get the pick stylus and an extra DS case (ie: not actually buy On Trash), but it rang up as 1cent so the guy said I could just buy it like that.

blockbuster never breaks release on dvds but on games maybe. we only break release date if we get the ok from studios

I saw about 10 or 12 in the dislpay case at Walmart yesterday. Not interested in the game though.

Not that anyone cares but GameStop is also giving away GH headphones with the game. Still slated for a June 22 release with them though.
b180517ab.jpg

[quote name='SonictheHedgehog1337']I'd buy Guitar Hero On Tour at Blockbuster if Blockbuster carried the DS systems...[/quote]

I've been told by 2 Blockbuster managers that they expect to get in a couple of DS systems to sell with the release of GH DS.

[quote name='nermal15']I spotted Guitar Hero On Tour for the DS at Blockbuster this evening for sale... Good Luck Everybody[/quote]

Which BB location please ?

Redoctane.com has all kinds of bundles for the DS game including a 2 player bundle...all pre-order of course, but if you're looking for a couple extras they are throwing in headsets and keychains.

bread's done
Back