YMMV Guitar Hero WT Band Bundle 39.98 at Toys R Us

xangelgabrielx

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Just picked up Guitar Hero World Tour Band Bundle for 39.98. The Shelf tag read 79.98 for both the band and guitar bundles so I decided to scan the band and was surprised. Seemed too good to pass up.
IMG_0025.jpg

Sorry bout that I. I did check the thread but just the first post to see if there was an update. Also picked up Beatles Rock Band premium bundle for 101.09 which is close to amazon's price but you get a $20 gift card.

Wait.. so I'm going to pick up Black Ops on Friday for that 20$ gift card.. you're telling me for just 20$ more I can have the full band bundle of this game?

[quote name='xangelgabrielx']Mine did though the Guitar and Drum bundles were there they were priced 79.98.[/QUOTE]
I went on their website and it's priced on the website at 39.98 so unless you were looking at the individual guitar bundle it should be 40. I printed out the page so when I go in I can show it to them and complain if they try to make me pay more.

Xbox 360 is the one I need lol.

I sure hope they don't change it. I'm going in tomorrow night and seeing if I can get it. 60$ for Black Ops + a 20$ gift card. 40$ for the GH bundle - 20$ from the gift card..

Makes this a 20$ game for me complete with the drums/guitar/mic and game. Not bad at all. I sure hope it's in stock though.

[quote name='IronZombie']Xbox 360 is the one I need lol.

I sure hope they don't change it. I'm going in tomorrow night and seeing if I can get it. 60$ for Black Ops + a 20$ gift card. 40$ for the GH bundle - 20$ from the gift card..

Makes this a 20$ game for me complete with the drums/guitar/mic and game. Not bad at all. I sure hope it's in stock though.[/QUOTE]

Not bad but the crappy drums is what keeps me from buying this.

[quote name='shoe478']Not bad but the crappy drums is what keeps me from buying this.[/QUOTE]
Yeah you're right, but considering the Guitar that comes with this game is top notch in my opinion, I wouldn't mind paying 20$ for the set. If anything I can find a better drum set somewhere and buy that. The mic is pretty good quality too so I won't turn this down just because the drums aren't that great ;)

Yeah, I really can't get past the drums though. I passed up this bundle at K-mart for $29.99 because of the drum set lol. That and it was for the ps2 and I would've preferred ps3.

So I went in TRU yet again today trying to score the Xbox 360 GH World Tour Bundle. I showed them a copy of your receipt and they said that it doesnt show the whole receipt and also that they wouldn't do it. Its listed as 49.99 at the TRU I went to and not 39.99.

You could just go on their website and print out the ad that says it's 39.99. That's what I did except the store I went to didn't have any in stock which was disappointing. I'm going to try another one tomorrow. Hopefully it works otherwise I have to resort to getting it online and there's a 16$ shipping fee on it which eliminates pretty much all my savings when I apply my 20$ gift card. It's a shame..

bread's done
Back