YMMV - Need for Speed: The Run (X360) $19.99 at Target store

dviggiani

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
My local Target (Richmond, VA) has the Xbox 360 version of "Need For Speed:The Run" for 19.99. The electronics clerk told me that the price was reduced today. As any in-store deals YMMV, so call your local Target to check the price before you go there.

[quote name='dviggiani']My local Target (Richmond, VA) has the Xbox 360 version of "Need For Speed:The Run" for 19.99.[/QUOTE]
Which Target?

[quote name='garrett007']Is this worth it? I still have to finish hot pursuit, I got 2 hours in forza 4 and have dirt 3 in my backlog[/QUOTE]
Ironic because according to all the reviews i've read that's about how long the SP portion of this game is. I really wanted to get the game but held back when I found out it's really short.

Eurogamer Review: "The Run itself is over in around two hours (give or take a lot of time staring at load screens and menus) but Black Box hopes your interest will live on in the many Challenges it's concocted - largely events along the same lines as those in The Run itself, but in greater numbers and with medals to unlock and more granular scoring for Autolog - and the online races, with their many varied playlists. As is the norm these days, progress in every mode contributes XP to your driver level, and there are numerous unlocks associated with levelling up"

[quote name='klimb22']Every Target in the United States.[/QUOTE]

I'm trying to see if the OP is competition for clearance. That's why I really asked the question. :lol: I picked up a copy of The Run on Monday. :D

[quote name='GBAstar']Well in other news the McDouble is a dollar at McDonald's... YMMV though.[/QUOTE]

LOL - I'm fairly certain it is YMMV - I've seen it cost $1.29 :)

Yes The sales til 3/24/12 saw it on the tag if any one is near Target pinole California that store had the limited edition versions with the extra codes for the cars and extra challenge maps both ps 3 and xbox versions.don't know if the codes have expiration dates?

[quote name='pscloud']LOL - I'm fairly certain it is YMMV - I've seen it cost $1.29 :)[/QUOTE]

Funny you say that (completely off topic but this thread is a bust anyways)....any time taco bell has a special, it's always around $0.20 more by me. "price and participation may vary"

[quote name='AirMcLaren']Fun fact: the only difference between them is 1 piece of cheese versus 2.[/QUOTE]

That's why it's a "double cheese." Double the cheese. Still, the douchebag high school kids in my store don't know the difference and will ring up a double cheese when the customer clearly said "McDouble" and stick them for 29 cents.

[quote name='Dump1eSti1tskin']Everytime I eat a McDouble I have the Need for Speed to the bathroom, because of The Run.[/QUOTE]

Well done sir. Well done!

bread's done
Back