YMMV: New $10 titles at Big Lots (Anarchy Reigns, Yakuza: Dead Souls, Castlevania LoS, others)

deadtrees

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Spotted a free-standing display for $10 games at the Sicklerville, NJ location. 100% YMMV, as with all Big Lots deals.

:360:
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow
Dead Rising 2
Rage
Dreamcast Collection
Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine
Red Faction: Armageddon
Sesame Street: Once Upon a Monster
Ace Combat: Assault Horizon

:ps3:
Anarchy Reigns
Yakuza: Dead Souls
Binary Domain
Tekken 6
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood (GH)
WWE Legends of Wrestlemania

:wii:
Resident Evil
Resident Evil 4
You Don't Know Jack
Batman: The Brave and the Bold

:3ds:
Shinobi
Splinter Cell 3D

It was the only one they had as well as I tried to snag 2 of them and they only had the 1 copy. My store was missing some of the other titles people were reporting so, like most things at Big Lots, it appears pretty random.

I also saw Perfect Dark Zero Limited Edition. I didn't grab one, but I hadn't seen it mentioned on here so thought I'd add that as well. I'm hoping my store restocks some more as I'd love to grab a couple that weren't available at my store but others reported getting.
Yep that is the nature of Big Lots - you never know what you're gonna find in there from one time to the next. It can be interesting, but mostly frustrating. >.<

Big Lots has fake box display copies, but the copy you get is sealed. Why can't Gamestop do this instead of gutting games?
I have been suggesting something similar for years but I think their reasoning is that it prevents them from advertising something that they don't have because internally they don't manage their own inventory very well. I guess for them having little Timmy pick a game only to find it's no longer in stock far more detrimental than a customer buying "new" game that has been opened and used.

I have been suggesting something similar for years but I think their reasoning is that it prevents them from advertising something that they don't have because internally they don't manage their own inventory very well. I guess for them having little Timmy pick a game only to find it's no longer in stock far more detrimental than a customer buying "new" game that has been opened and used.
That's just as fuck ing brilliant as Walmart advertising regularly-priced items in their flyers.

Last edited by a moderator:
My local local big lots only had 1 or 2 copies of the sega titles, I would say head out there if you want them now!

Last edited by a moderator:
Got Anarchy Reigns for PS3 and Batman: Brave and the Bold for Wii, which was the main one I wanted. There wasn't much in the way of 360 games.

Unfortunately, I got home after my Big Lots trip to find that part of the ceiling in my bedroom collapsed. We had big rain here earlier so a bunch of my DS and PS2 cases got ruined, but I'm certain that the apartment people can get someone to fix it in the morning. Needless to say, I'm bummed.

Went back for Yakuza Dead Souls after it turned out to be one of the few PS3 games in my collection that got water damaged. I also bought Shinobi for 3DS. Is Minute to Win It any good for Kinect?

Down to $2.50 if you're lucky enough to find a copy of Yakuza
Or maybe a copy of this game.

mDJUhfj4zTfO4ePpEW5coZw.jpg

bread's done
Back