YMMV or DEAD - Ltd Mario DSi XL $166.50 or PS3 Move "kit?" $89.99(FS)

teknomedic

CAGiversary!
Looks like this is pretty much dead now.... the DSi XL still loads the correct page, but someone stated that the coupon no longer worked. So YMMV on that one. (this will be my last update, it was a fun ride) ;)

Through "LogicBuy" and "Dell" using a coupon code (includes free shipping on all). Deals may only be good for today (11-25)??

Also, it appears tax will be added, but still some good deals.

**COUPON CODES ARE LISTED BELOW THE PRICE ON THE LINKED PAGES** -- NOTE: Codes have limited uses, ACT FAST!!

DEAD - PlayStation 3 Slim 160GB for $239.99 with free shipping after coupon (normally $299.99) - DEAD

!! PRICE HAS INCREASED $10 - PS3 MOVE Sports Champions Bundle (Move Motion Controller + Eye Camera) for $89.99 with free shipping after coupon (normally $99.99).

SEEMS DEAD - XBOX 360 250GB Slim Halo Reach Limited Edition for $319.99 with free shipping after coupon (normally $399.99)

DEAD - XBOX 360 250GB Slim Holiday Bundle + 2 games for $269.99 with free shipping after coupon (normally $299.99) - DEAD

SEEMS DEAD - XBOX 360 250GB Slim for $239.99 with free shipping after coupon (normally $299.99)

DEAD - XBOX 360 250GB Slim + Kinect bundle for $319.99 with free shipping after coupon (normally $399.99) - DEAD

SEEMS DEAD - XBOX 360 4GB Slim for $159.99 with free shipping after coupon (normally $199.99)

DEAD - !! PRICE HAS INCREASED $20 - XBOX 360 4GB Slim Kinect Bundle for $259.99 with free shipping after coupon (normally $299.99) - DEAD

SEEMS DEAD - XBOX 360 4GB Slim + Kinect + 1-year XBOX 360 Live Subscription for $287.99 with free shipping after coupon (normally $359.99)

SEEMS DEAD - Wii black console (new model) for $159.99 with free shipping after coupon (normally $199.99)

SEEMS DEAD - Limited Edition Red Wii + Super Mario Bros & Wii Sports for $159.99 with free shipping after coupon (normally $199.99)

Maybe DEAD ?? - !! PRICE HAS INCREASED $18.50 - Limited Edition Red DSi XL + Mario Kart for $166.49 with free shipping after coupon (normally $184.99)

**Credit to Tomshardware for the original post this was pulled from**

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='isofan1']what's the code? -_-'

EDIT: Never mind go here folks

http://www.logicbuy.com/[/QUOTE]

edited main post, codes are listed under the price on the linked pages... I was going to post a general code, but it seemed that the code would randomly change.

[quote name='teknomedic']edited main post, codes are listed under the price on the linked pages... I was going to post a general code, but it seemed that the code would randomly change.[/QUOTE]

You should put the price of the PS3 in the title this is a great deal. thanks

[quote name='isofan1']You should put the price of the PS3 in the title this is a great deal. thanks[/QUOTE]

Tried to edit the title to squeeze a little more info into it.

edit... I think that's about the limit for me to get prices into the title, lol.

lol... ok, that's my last title edit. I wanted to find a way to add that the Wii/DSi XL were the 25th anniversary versions.

I lied, one more edit, didn't want to leave out those that might be looking for other 4gb vs 250gb 360 bundles.

Hope the title is clear. :)

Thanks OP. Ordered the Halo Reach bundle. Sucks I had to pay $28 in taxes but still better than paying the $400 I was planning to.

Do I want to buy the 250gb Xbox for $240 + tax and wait on shipping... or do I want to buy it tonight at Toys R Us for $300 + tax and get the $50 GC? Decisions, decisions...

Btw, great great great find OP!

[quote name='demonology89']Do I want to buy the 250gb Xbox for $240 + tax and wait on shipping...[/QUOTE]
I was going to suggest putting in your order now and canceling it if you manage to snag one at Toys R Us but it looks like TRU is your only option right now. The 250GB Holiday bundle deal is dead already.

[quote name='grap3fruitman']I was going to suggest putting in your order now and canceling it if you manage to snag one at Toys R Us but it looks like TRU is your only option right now. The 250GB Holiday bundle deal is dead already.[/QUOTE]

Wow, you're right. Those Xbox deals went fast!

OP, my aunt and uncle thanked you. We were just looking through the paper for tomorrow morning and this was better than anything here.

I needed a new 360, sending my old one to get fixed (2nd RRoD). So will be selling off the old one once I get the new one, and I guess I have a kinect now.

Thanks for posting OP. Now I'm wondering if I should have just gotten the PS3 here and not the one from Best Buy...

Thanks OP, just nabbed a PS3 ($250 after tax). Saves me the trouble of waiting for the Amazon bundle and then selling off the extras.

Thanks OP. Got the 160GB PS3 for $260 after tax. I hate NY tax!

Don't think we'll see a better deal this Black Friday. Which is kinda sad, because it's only 20% off regular price.

[quote name='Click']Thanks OP. Got the 160GB PS3 for $260 after tax. I hate NY tax!

Don't think we'll see a better deal this Black Friday. Which is kinda sad, because it's only 20% off regular price.[/QUOTE]

Kind of agree, but 60 bucks is 60 bucks I guess...

decent deal.. tempting but dont know if i want to deal with dell

Estimated ship date is 12/13 when i tried to check out the 250gb kinect bundle.. $340ish after tax

any other 250gb 360 deals tomorrow? either w or w/o kinect

I'm kinda waiting till tomorrow to see what Dell does officially. If the two combine then it might make for something killer. If not, I'll miss my chance to get the Reach 360.

Thanks to the OP - just picked up a PS3 for $250 with tax. Have been looking for a deal for ages to replace my launch unit. Anyone want a back compat 60gb? :) PM me.

i think i would rather pay $299 and get a ps3 from amazon to get it delivered by next week rather than waiting till dec or even jan with the ps3 move bundle as previous posts stated

I've been looking for a surprisingly good deal on a 250gb, and I think this is the one! Came out to $256 shipped after tax. Not bad! Though I might get it around January, I'm a patient man.

[quote name='Retrospect Hero']Sorry if Im being blind but theres the other get deal coupon for 20% off accesories but it isn't working ... whats the deal ??[/QUOTE]
says on the OP some codes might have limited use we're SOL it seems

[quote name='GUNNM']Xbox reach says code has been used =/[/QUOTE]
I can back this man. The code has definitely been redeemed.

Still, I wouldn't give up hope anybody. Dell has to get rid of those eventually.

If a code doesn't work, you can try to close and reload the page. I did notice that I would sometimes get a different code for the same deal. I'm at work and will try to remove the dead deals as time permits.

I prob would of gone with the regular 250gb which is oos.

still contemplating the kinect bundle..still a good deal but i dont have much space for it

I clicked get deal it, it doesn't even add it to the cart and brings the price of the 360 4G back to 199.99? wtf

Noooo.
Was considering getting the Halo Edition.

Can anyone help me on where to get a Xbox 360 250G discounted? All there is is TRU.

[quote name='food4me3389']i think i would rather pay $299 and get a ps3 from amazon to get it delivered by next week rather than waiting till dec or even jan with the ps3 move bundle as previous posts stated[/QUOTE]

Dell confirmation email for the PS3 says it'll be delivered by next Thursday.

[quote name='iamcrackmuzik']the deal is dead....people at slickdeals killed it by ordering 4 systems each[/QUOTE]

Yup, those a-hole resellers ruin it for everyone not looking to make money off these deals.

[quote name='Click']Yup, those a-hole resellers ruin it for everyone not looking to make money off these deals.[/QUOTE]
I hope they ship them out after the holidays to them

D'oh! my friend is looking for a PS3 and I was about to email him this deal but it's already dead. Oh well, I guess he's gonna go for the Uncharted bundle on Amazon.

Wow, those didn't last long... glad I could help out the ones that got in on them.

Still a couple of "OK" deals left.

bread's done
Back