YMMV: Possible Prey:LE and GoW:LE misprice at Meijer

chrishicks

CAGiversary!
my wife just got back from Meijer and she got me Prey:LE for 29.95 and GoW:LE for 59.99. I don't know if this classified as a luke warm deal or not. this was at the Meijer in Lincoln Park, MI in case anyone is wondering.

anyone else confirm this? Isn't there a way to print out the UPC and do self scan? Anyone know that method?

Also, doesn't Mejier have some sort of $10 off next purchase with gears of war or was that just launch day?

[quote name='PenguinMaster']Prey dropped to $29.99 at Gamestop, so it's just the LE for the normal price just like GoW.[/QUOTE]

Deserving of it's own thread, I think.

Well the way I always describe it is kind of like Walmart but with a full regular grocery store, though I hear Walmarts outside this region have more then smatterings of groceries. Anyway Meijer's really a midwest only thing and is biggest here in Michigan, Ohio and Indiana. Outside of that there's a couple stores in like Illinois, Wisconsin and a couple other states but nothing like here.

[quote name='amusedtoe']Well the way I always describe it is kind of like Walmart but with a full regular grocery store, though I hear Walmarts outside this region have more then smatterings of groceries. Anyway Meijer's really a midwest only thing and is biggest here in Michigan, Ohio and Indiana. Outside of that there's a couple stores in like Illinois, Wisconsin and a couple other states but nothing like here.[/QUOTE]

...and it still doesn't make up for us not having a Fry's.

Meijer's really is a good store. I prefer them over Wal-mart anyday.

Also the UPC copy and print off won't work because you must pay at the photo desk and they get the game out of the case for you and you never even touch it until ater you have paid.

I was at that same Meijer tonight and the guy at the counter confirmed the price, although they had already sold out of the Collector's Edition. The $10 coupon is still in effect, but unfortunately it is only valid through 11/23.

[quote name='FrankieFiero']...and it still doesn't make up for us not having a Fry's.[/QUOTE]

That's true I suppose.

[quote name='Jasonofindy']Here in Indianapolis we've got both[/quote]

Hate you.

[quote name='jfuze']Eww that Meijer in Lincoln Park is nasty. Used to be the old KMart.[/QUOTE]

That Meijer was the first in area to have the new layout .
I think that store is nice , now the old one in Taylor that's another story .

29.99 for Prey LE is awesome , if you like the older style healthpack shooters like I do .

bread's done
Back