(YMMV) PS2 Magic Pengel & Simpsons Skateboarding $5 @ Compusa

[quote name='FFMooglestar']Would anyone be willing to grab a Magic Pengel for me? I can paypal or M/O you. PM me if this is possible.[/quote]

*Ditto*

[quote name='onikage'][quote name='FFMooglestar']Would anyone be willing to grab a Magic Pengel for me? I can paypal or M/O you. PM me if this is possible.[/quote]

*Ditto*[/quote]

i didnt care for magic pengel one bit . The whole game was based on luck cause there was no way to figure out what the AI was going to pull

[quote name='slidecage'][quote name='onikage'][quote name='FFMooglestar']Would anyone be willing to grab a Magic Pengel for me? I can paypal or M/O you. PM me if this is possible.[/quote]

*Ditto*[/quote]

i didnt care for magic pengel one bit . The whole game was based on luck cause there was no way to figure out what the AI was going to pull[/quote]

Why did you quote those two when it has nothing to do with what the hell you're talking about?

I went by CompUsa today looking for games. Never again. I don't know about the rest of you, but the CompUsa near me has no games displayed. Only video game cover artwork in plastic flip things with signs stating "See a Sales Representative to get games from lockup". On my forth attempt, I did manage to find an employee there that understood English. I asked for a game and he immediately replied that it hasn't been released yet. I assured him it had, and gave him a detailed description of the game cover and that it was a PS2 game. He went to the back for 2 minutes, returned, and said "We don't have it". The game was Devil May Cry 2.

I swore a year ago I'd never go into a trashy, illiterate CompLoserSA again. But I was tempted by the $10 DMC2 deal. What a waste of time. Man I hate that store. I'd order it online, but we all know they rape you on shipping.

On a positive note, I did finally manage to snag a mint copy of Shadow of Destiny at EB today for $7. :)

bread's done
Back