YMMV: Saints Row 2 CE 360/PS3 $25, Resistance 2 LE $34, GH Aerosmith Bundle $23, etc!

xGunCrazyx

CAGiversary!
Feedback
34 (100%)
hni0016.jpg

hni0015.jpg

Was picking up Venture Bros Season 3 when I stepped by this table
Took some pictures with my DSi of what they had (See the camera DOES come in handy! :lol:)

Just some prices I saw (After rebate)

Saints Row 2 CE 360/PS3 for $25
Resistance 2 CE PS3 for $34
GH Aerosmith Bundle PS2 for $22
GH On Tour Bundle DS for $20

They also had a bunch of board games, DS cases, and some other games I didn't really care about :p

My Best Buy is in Puyallup, WA by the way

Hope these deals are available for everyone! (YMMV for now though)
I was very tempted to pick up Saints Row 2, but I'm saving my money right now :cry:

So after rebate?

Nevertheless, it's still a great deal!
Will check out my Best Buy tomorrow to see if that 50% table is there(hopefully).:bouncy:

nice...good looks, ill check out my best buy for the saints row ce. ur dsi cam may have come in handy but the resolution seems a bit iffy..thanks

[quote name='G-Nitro']guess I'll be going by my nearest Best Buy on my way home from work tomorrow. Really want the R2 CE.
ig.jpg
[/quote]

It would be great to play Resistance 2 CE PS3.I would grab it by tomorrow.

Too many GH this and that deals lately, but nice to see SR at that price. Definitely worth picking up if your local BB has it.

I've got a $20 GC from when I price matched the TRU Resident Evil 5 deal at BB and would definitely use it towards Saints Row 2 CE at that price.

What is this rebate people are talking about? It just says 1/2 off the marked sticker price...

Would love to get SR2 at that price, especially the CE! Will have to check but I pretty much gaurantee this will just be limited to his store.

[quote name='iNFiNiTE HORiZON']What is this rebate people are talking about? It just says 1/2 off the marked sticker price...

Would love to get SR2 at that price, especially the CE! Will have to check but I pretty much gaurantee this will just be limited to his store.[/quote]

Yeah, I think you are right. I'd hate to drive all the way to my local BB and just be dissapointed. I could call, but then I'd have to look up the number. For some reason I don't have the number memorized already despite making a call there about every month.

There is a YMMV Best Buy thread for a reason, folks. Everyone should know that you will probably not see this exact deal at your local Best Buy. You will most likely see no deals on these games, or maybe something along the line of 10 - 25% off if you're lucky. I just came back from a Best Buy where they had a 20% off table and none of these games were included.

i went to blockbuster and got a nice haul! then went to bestbuy but there was no table, no nothing! i was quite disappointed. thanks anyway OP

btw, this was bestbuy in woodbridge, jerzy

[quote name='metalliguns69']It may look stupid but can anyone tell me what WMMV means thanks[/quote]
Your Milage May Vary= They may or may not have it....it just depends on your location. Not all regions or store have the same deals usually.

[quote name='Irukandji']Venture Bros FTW. Now with uncensored cartoon penis![/quote]

lol
I was watching it yesterday and I was a bit surprised/startled xP
I hadn't watched much of season 3 while it was on air, so it was a bit of a surprise lol

It's nice to see a fellow Pierce County resident on these boards. I live in Tacoma, WA and I will definitely be driving down east to pick up a copy of Saints Row 2 CE. Thumbs up OP!

Was in Newport News, VA yesterday and the Best Buy had a R2 LE for $47. Saints Row CE for around $50 as well. So everything was marked down, cheaper than the standalone games, but not as discounted as the OP's find. (plus they had GTA 4 SE and a bunch of other ones)

bread's done
Back