YMMV-Socom 4 Bundle $75.00 @Wal Mart

GenTrapstar

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
Well I work at wal mart and happen to walk down the game isle. I didn't know they had marked down some bundles.

Well one that was marked down was the Socom 4 bundle that comes with gun and playstation move accessories.

It was $149.00, but marked down to $75.00.

I picked one up.

So check your nearest wal mart.

Are you sure its the entire move bundle because I checked on walmarts site and saw theres a bundle just with the gun for 74

[quote name='Murderstorm']Are you sure its the entire move bundle because I checked on walmarts site and saw theres a bundle just with the gun for 74[/QUOTE]

I believe this is the bundle you are talking about http://www.walmart.com/ip/Socom-4-w-Exclusive-PlayStation-3-Move-Submachine-Gun-PS3/15992023

I don't believe this is an actual bundle because you have the option to change the gun on it. It's just one of Walmarts "Bundles" where you selection multiple items to purchase together but they are not packaged together.

If this is really the full deployment edition for $75, then it's a really hot deal since a move controller hasn't really dropped below $40, and the sharpshooter hasn't been less than $30, and you get the move nav which retails for $30, the camera, oh and the game.

[quote name='SScorpio']If this is really the full deployment edition for $75, then it's a really hot deal since a move controller hasn't really dropped below $40, and the sharpshooter hasn't been less than $30, and you get the move nav which retails for $30, the camera, oh and the game.[/QUOTE]

The controller and eye bundle has been $50 at Fry's this week. This would still be a great deal, though. Assuming you're not in the "Move/Sharp Shooter/SOCOM 4 is crap" camp.

[quote name='gantt']Assuming you're not in the "Move/Sharp Shooter/SOCOM 4 is crap" camp.[/QUOTE]
Which is a very big camp.

Wow! Great deal. I'd be all over this for $75. I'm sure this is an EXTREME YMMV.

But thanks anyway, OP! Hopefully a few others can get lucky.

Been really wanting the Sharpshooter, and need a 2nd navigator controller. Would probably sell of Socom and the eye and pay around 10 bucks for this after. I'll check later but doubt my wal mart has this deal

This is a pretty sweet deal. If my local Wal-Mart has any of these on sale I'll gladly return my sports bundle from Fry's and pay the difference.

[quote name='Paladinion']Off Topic: Nice to see you donated lol

On Topic: Shouldnt you of gotten a employee discount or something? Just wondering.[/QUOTE]

No discount since it was on clearance.....if it was a price match of another company then yea I could have gotten a discount.

If things are on clearance or sale at wal mart then no discounts.

We also had things like the rockband 3 with the keyboard for the wii for $40. One of the guitar hero bundles that comes with everything...it might be warriors of rock for $60 original is 150, this is for the 360. Also had DJ hero for the PS3 was $80 now its $30.

[quote name='Korben']Any one have any luck finding this deal anywhere else?[/QUOTE]

Ended up at 2 walmarts yesterday and one today for unrelated stuff. I didn't see it at any of those in IA and MO. Wal-mart clearance is usually super YMMV/regional.

In for the ps eye, move controller, and nav... sell the rest! Since I'm not too pressed about this, I'm going to call a few WalMarts. Yes... CALL, lol!

Thanks for the heads-up, OP! Should be interesting to see if I find it at that price!

[quote name='JoshTX']Hoping I can find this in Austin or the greater central Texas area.[/QUOTE]

ima be searching there too...if you find and extra, lemme know!

[quote name='henry00x']OP what walmart did you buy this at?[/QUOTE]

quick search of the phone number on receipt shows fayetteville NC

[quote name='themightypencil']ima be searching there too...if you find and extra, lemme know![/QUOTE]

Didn't find a thing at two wal marts...ended up doing the amazon deal for socom and the sharpshooter for $45.

[quote name='strait edge follower']Ha this deal is nothing compaired to amazon's. They are selling socom and the sharpshooter shipped for 45[/QUOTE]

This deal is way better than that. You sincerely think $30 for a move+nav is bad?

[quote name='fujimitsu']This deal is way better than that. You sincerely think $30 for a move+nav is bad?[/QUOTE]

Considering the price points for those two items alone, that deal is definitely worth it.

[quote name='fujimitsu']This deal is way better than that. You sincerely think $30 for a move+nav is bad?[/QUOTE]
Actually, move + camera + nav

That's $50 + $40 + $30 full retail.

[quote name='kouleefoh']Checked union city and san leandro, CA. Didn't even have the bundle available.[/QUOTE]

thanks you saved me some time hahaha, was about to check too.

[quote name='Chinese_cuisine']thanks you saved me some time hahaha, was about to check too.[/QUOTE]

Closest WM to me is either Livermore/Dublin or Martinez... maybe I'll call ahead to find out, even though I went ahead and ordered Socom 4 + Sharpshooter for $45 at Amazon. If it's in-stock and $75, I'm in.

bread's done
Back