YMMV Target: Disney Infinity 3DS Clearance

XCWarrior

CAGiversary!
My wife found this in the clearance area at our Target.

Original Disney Infinity, 3DS version, $7.50. I think a store person said it was like $12 last week.

Also, target App allows for another 10% off.

There's a reason they never made another Infinity game for the 3DS. Decent price for the figures and shard, I guess, and the chance to see for yourself how bad it is.

That's a better deal compared to what I saw at Five Below. They took the starter kits and repackaged the 3DS game and portal in a box for $5. Then they took each figure and repackaged them in individual bags for $5 each.

The game itself was a free download on WiiU at some point. Not sure if it still is.
I have the 2.0 and 3.0 pad for my ps4, are they different for each console or universal? I already have some 1.0 figures and playsets that I got at gamestops b2g3 sale.

Because the 3ds version is universally considered awful, it's a question of what the pieces are worth to you.

If you put the playpiece on the portal in 2.0 it will unlock almost all the 1.0 toys for Toybox, including the Tron identify disc. Figures unlock the toys for those figures, which you could buy with blue Sparks. Most 1.0 figures are largely underwhelming in the toy box as they lack the special moves that the official 2.0 figures have.

Especially with the B2G3 free preowned figure deal at GameStop, I wouldn't bite on tbis unless it were less than $12, since these figures and the playpiece are $6 each there, so you'd get the three figures, the 1.0 play piece, and some fourth random piece for $12.

I have the 2.0 and 3.0 pad for my ps4, are they different for each console or universal? I already have some 1.0 figures and playsets that I got at gamestops b2g3 sale.
I know PS3 pads will work with the Wii, but I'm not sure if 2.0 pads work with 1.0. Give it a shot? I don't think the Infinity download on the WiiU is that big. Let us know if it works!

bread's done
Back