YMMV: Tatsunoko VS Capcom and A Boy and His Blob clearanced at Bestbuy..!

falcinator

CAG Newbie
Not sure if this was just at my Bestbuy, but Tatsunoko for the Wii was clearanced to $15.99, and they had five copies left at the Robinson store in Pittsburgh.

A Boy and His Blob was clearanced to $8.99, and I picked up the last copy.

These were still in the main racks, not in a bin or clearanced area, by the way.

I hope other people are able to get in on this at some Bestbuy's nationally.

I figured there may be mention of it somewhere. I just didn't see it on the first few pages.

Hopefully someone is motivated by the specificty to find an awesome deal..!

You're lucky to still find a TvC out there. These were clearanced and dropped to $15-20 at most stores a few months ago, I believe. I konw they disappeared from my locals at around $18-20.

[quote name='sgaldis']You're lucky to still find a TvC out there. These were clearanced and dropped to $15-20 at most stores a few months ago, I believe. I konw they disappeared from my locals at around $18-20.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I got mine months ago when I saw it clearanced. You will be fortunate to find any copies left at any Best Buy.

[quote name='sgaldis']You're lucky to still find a TvC out there. These were clearanced and dropped to $15-20 at most stores a few months ago, I believe. I konw they disappeared from my locals at around $18-20.[/QUOTE]

Well that explains everything! I was checking a couple Best Buy's last few weeks looking for one to burn some RW certs on to no avail. Finally gave up and scooped one from K-Mart for $19.99. I think Target maybe clearancing these soon going by the Target clearance thread updates.

Good prices on good games.

Around in my area (San Francisco Bay Area) A Boy & His Blob has been sold out for over a year now and Tatsunoko VS Capcom has been gone for about 6+ months.

All the Targets around me have been sitting on at least 1/2 a row of TvCs for months now. They've been holding at $29.99, as opposed to the $7.48 listed in the clearance thread. I know it's YMMV, but it's clear noone is buying them. I've been waiting for the day I find it on the end cap.

I haven't seen a copy at BB in while. I looked the last time I was there and they didn't have it. They list used copies on their site for $24.99. Kinda funny that they're selling new for $10 less.

I tried to get a Boy and his Blob as the free game with the purchase of LA Noire at K-mart on the deal a few weeks ago. It was tagged $19.99, but rang up $14.99. Therefore, it didn't qualify for the offer. I was so pissed. Haven't seen it at BB in a while either.

[quote name='KemperJones']All the Targets around me have been sitting on at least 1/2 a row of TvCs for months now. They've been holding at $29.99, as opposed to the $7.48 listed in the clearance thread. I know it's YMMV, but it's clear noone is buying them. I've been waiting for the day I find it on the end cap.

I haven't seen a copy at BB in while. I looked the last time I was there and they didn't have it. They list used copies on their site for $24.99. Kinda funny that they're selling new for $10 less.

I tried to get a Boy and his Blob as the free game with the purchase of LA Noire at K-mart on the deal a few weeks ago. It was tagged $19.99, but rang up $14.99. Therefore, it didn't qualify for the offer. I was so pissed. Haven't seen it at BB in a while either.[/QUOTE]

I thought the Kmart deal was any game under 19.99 worked? The game I got for free was 19.99 but I could have sworn shc said that anything under 19.99 was ok. Then again I know how much of a mess it was for some people so that might have been it as well.

[quote name='mrright4you4now']I thought the Kmart deal was any game under 19.99 worked? The game I got for free was 19.99 but I could have sworn shc said that anything under 19.99 was ok. Then again I know how much of a mess it was for some people so that might have been it as well.[/QUOTE]

Mine wouldn't do it unless it was $19.99. The register wouldn't recognize the promotion if it was $14.99.

[quote name='GreenSpark']Well that explains everything! I was checking a couple Best Buy's last few weeks looking for one to burn some RW certs on to no avail. Finally gave up and scooped one from K-Mart for $19.99. I think Target maybe clearancing these soon going by the Target clearance thread updates.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I noticed that Kmart had it for $20 online. It looks like the price recently went up to $30, though.

bread's done
Back