YMMV Tekken tag 2 (wii-u) $17.99 @target clearance

BronsonsArmor

CAGiversary!
I was in my local target today and I decided to browse through the clearance section. It mostly junk but much to my surprise I saw that tekken tag tournament 2 for the wii u was in there and had a sticker for $17.99. I already played the game so I didn't pick up a copy but it seems like a good price for a new wii u owner.

Mentioned this in the target clearance thread...

Was told this game was getting a universal price drop to $20, which makes sense because the Xbox 360 / PS3 versions are already $20.

Don't pay scalper prices, don't pay over $20. Just wait it out.

I can confirm this. Got one last night at my Local Target on the clearance pile for $17.99. Probably gonna try to flip it to get Tomb Raider or something ;)

Sweet, I was planning on stopping by Target tonight to pick up the Wii U release of Spider-Man (since Best Buy doesn't carry it) so I'll look for this as well.

No luck here, I even checked the DCPI on the price checker. I think Monday is markdown day at my Target, so I'll check back then.

Has anyone had any luck today? I am unable to call up to find out because my mouth is all gauzed-up from having all 4 wisdom teeth removed.

[quote name='Jack_Frost']Where is this for $20 on ps3?[/QUOTE]

20 bucks at best buy if you have the gamer magazine coupon.. im actually gonna leave in a bit to pick one up lol

I managed to call up all 4 stores near where I live, and mumble-ask if they are selling the game for $17.99 (gave the DPCI number and all), but NOPE, still $59.99. FML.

[quote name='BronsonsArmor']I was in my local target today and I decided to browse through the clearance section. It mostly junk but much to my surprise I saw that tekken tag tournament 2 for the wii u was in there and had a sticker for $17.99. I already played the game so I didn't pick up a copy but it seems like a good price for a new wii u owner.[/QUOTE]

Yup I bought mine at Target also for $17.99 or .98 I'm not sure, I also included that in my post because I posted that with the Vita Fifa Soccer, amazed me at these prices. Kool man thanks! (Waukegan Illinois Target)

bread's done
Back