YMMV: TJ MAXX/Marshalls/Home Goods X-Mas Video Game deals

Zantra

Banned
My local store had Switch, Xbox One, and PS4 games ranging from $4.99 to $19.99.

Some of the titles that I remember:
NHL 19
Madden 19
Mass Effect Andromeda
Destiny 2
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3
Call of Duty Infinite Warfare
Dragon Age Inquisition
Dragon's Dogma

Also, my store originally had the games on a table, and now they have them hidden on of the back wall shelves.

Xbox One X 1TB with NFL 2K19 included for $329.99. Not a great deal but my store didn't have this item two weeks ago and it might go on clearance later if anyone is interested for themselves.

All the games are gone from my local stores, but they have controllers and headsets and stuff left over.

All the games are gone from my local stores, but they have controllers and headsets and stuff left over.
Same here. I guess they've gone back into the Marshall's vault. See you next Christmas 50 copies of PS4 Destiny 2!

Only thing I've been seeing since Christmas is a wired pikachu controller for switch and a minecraft joycon holder thing. Prices haven't reduced on any of the stuff since initial 20% off though. Unless they simply aren't updating the stickers.

Went to a Marshalls yesterday, only leftover gaming items I saw were those 4-inch tall micro arcade cabinets and some mugs with the PlayStation logo on them.

bread's done
Back