YMMV? Walmart b&m Xbox One 1TB with Gears/Rare Replay/Ori $200

Darby,

What zipcode was yours in?  It would be interesting to see if Brickseek even shows the price.

Makes me wonder what, if this is leading to a new XB1 version being announced at E3 next week.  Seems like if this turns out to be widespread that the dumping of the old models would kick in.  Heck I might even be tempted with this specific bundle, and I haven't owned an MS system since the original XBox.

Guess Walmart leaked the new price for the xbox one ahead of E3 ... :p .

Not seeing it around me for that much. Still worth looking in store for.

I might consider the Xbox One S if it's that price. I've got a beaten up Playstation 4 coming (unless the eBay seller welches, grr) but looking at the selection of games I'm wondering if I put my money on the wrong horse. Backward compatibility is important, and the PS4 has almost none.

Not really. It'd be a PITA to ship, and after tax and shipping and all it'd probably be around $230-250.
How would it be a PITA to ship wrap in paper and slap on a mailing slip. Even shipping it would be cheap... I mailed out a PS3 for less than $10 why would it be any more than that.

Good luck to anyone that finds one. I probably won't bother since my nearest Walmart usually doesn't have any good clearance deals. The hoes that work electronics probably wouldn't help me either.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good luck to anyone that finds one. I probably won't bother since my nearest Walmart usually doesn't have any good clearance deals. The hoes that work electronics probably wouldn't help me either.
8PXD7pR.jpg
Sure you aren't mistaking Link for Zelda? He'll help smash pots until you find what you are looking for.

How would it be a PITA to ship wrap in paper and slap on a mailing slip. Even shipping it would be cheap... I mailed out a PS3 for less than $10 why would it be any more than that.
Since when has it cost $10 to ship a 12 pound, 15"x12"x7" package?

I have my suspicions you actually thought he would be willing to buy this, ship it to you, and you would only have to pay $200. That's not how this works.

Nothing like buying something for a stranger on the internet...then going out of your way to ship it. Just the act in it self is weird.

If you want a cheap Xbox One that badly, wait for E3. The new slim version of the system is supposed to be cheaper than the old one. I can't guarantee it'll be $200, but it could be close. Plus, you'll have a better chance of getting one that way than if you badger some random guy on the internet to ship you one.

For a long time... http://imgur.com/whUyjUt
http://imgur.com/LXwkgVx

Also forgot PayPal fees so I have done this before it can't cost more than $240 tbh
I honestly don't get how you got those quotes, or which app you're using. Using USPS website/app, even if I were to ship a package across town (~25 miles) with the provided dims/weight, it would still cost ~$14 to ship it using priority mail. It gets more expensive the further away it is, since it isn't flat rate. Heck, even media mail shipping (one of the cheapest shipping options) costs almost as much as the quote you provided, though you obviously wouldn't be able to use that to ship a console.

I honestly don't get how you got those quotes, or which app you're using. Using USPS website/app, even if I were to ship a package across town (~25 miles) with the provided dims/weight, it would still cost ~$14 to ship it using priority mail. It gets more expensive the further away it is, since it isn't flat rate. Heck, even media mail shipping (one of the cheapest shipping options) costs almost as much as the quote you provided, though you obviously wouldn't be able to use that to ship a console.
because he is selecting package/large envelope. to ship an xbox it would be a large package (any dimension above 12") and therefore it would cost more than the "estimate" he is generating.

Using PayPal you get a discount for using it. You just Google PayPal shipnow and it is the first link. I have been using it for years now with no issues so I am certain that it is perfectly safe. So shipping the Xbox one is fairly cheap and even with 10% tax, fees, and shipping it would be less than $240 to ship one.

Using PayPal you get a discount for using it. You just Google PayPal shipnow and it is the first link. I have been using it for years now with no issues so I am certain that it is perfectly safe. So shipping the Xbox one is fairly cheap and even with 10% tax, fees, and shipping it would be less than $240 to ship one.
Gotcha. I was mainly curious how you were getting the quoted value you showed, as that seemed oddly low. I'll have to check it out next time I'm shipping something.

Even using that link, you aren't getting that shipping rate unless you have a high-traffic shipping account.

Anyone can use it... I've been using it for a while and I only ship maybe like 10-20 things a year.
Once again, bullshit. Yes, anyone can use the link, but not get the rate you are claiming. The example you showed had to have been within the same region, which will naturally be cheaper and weight has far less effect on cost. I actually just now printed shipping for something that I just sold on ebay, and 4 lbs Priority going from PA to TX is 13.37 (no addons or insurance) using the secret link. This is exactly the same amount as shipping through ebay with their discount.

Like I said, the only way you are shipping heavy items over long distances for under $10 is to be a high-volume shipper.

bread's done
Back