YMMV Wasteland 2 Director's Cut Xbox One $9.99 Best Buy IN STORE

DeskLaser

CAGiversary!
Feedback
43 (100%)
I was in my local Best Buy today and saw Wasteland 2 for Xbox One on the shelf with a tag for $9.99 and it did not say it was clearance. They did not have any PS4 copies to check. I figured it may have been an old tag so I thought I would test my luck but it still rang up at $9.99 and it took the $2 off for GCU as well. The online price is $29.99 still.

For someone who is having a tough time with Xcom Enemy Unknown, how would I care on this on the easiest setting?
xcom eu is a very enjoyable strategy game. Is Wasteland comparable? I thought Wasteland 2 was more like Diablo for some reason but I don't think I've seen a game play video.

They must have printed way too many copies for this game, I know my local Best Buy's/Fry's got cleared out last time it was this price. Now its back at most of them again.

Thanks for the reply. I just saw that on the website before hopping on here. Now comes the part where I realize that this game sounds like it's pretty long and there are a few issues with it.

Yeah, a lot of times the in-store price for clearance items will be cheaper than the online price.  Definitely need to head to the store soon to check this out.

bread's done
Back