YMMV: Wii Console (Blue) Skylanders Giants Blue Bundle - $75.xx After Redcard @ Target B&M

AwRy108

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
My Target has the Wii console Skylanders Giants Bundle on clearance until the end of tomorrow (2/1) for $75.xx after the 5% Redcard discount.  Not sure if this sale is store-wide, but it's a pretty crazy deal:  comes with the Blue Wii console, Blue Wii Remote, Skylanders Giants game, Skylanders Portal of Power, and 3 Skylanders figures (Gnarly Tree Rex (Giants), Cynder, and Jet Vac).

The store I checked had about 13 of them left.  Here's a picture of the bundle:

41JJx4a6YqL_zps6767fe9f.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That's a steal for sure! I checked and there are no Target's in my area with them available. Your store has 13?? I would love to be able to get 2 of them if I could for the girls. 

Alot of targets I think ran put of these cause the week before Christmas they had them the same exact price by using a cartwheel coupon so it going to be ymmv finding them still in stock

Cool, available in store... 36 miles away. -__-

I'd be totally over this for Gamecube games. Just selling the Skylanders would bring the cost down to $50-60.

Anyone else have any luck finding this deal?

I hooked my Blue Wii up today, pretty psyched for my daughter to start using it--I have a feeling it'll be her gateway drug into the world of gaming :)

I was thinking about driving half an hour to grab this, but I'd really just rather have the Wii U I think.

And beware the fact that Nintendo just confirmed they will be shutting down all online gaming services for the Wii, DS, and DSi in May.  

bread's done
Back