YMMV wii points, ps3 & 360 headsets 1/2 off @ blockbuster

dancrown

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Not sure if this was posted or not (Im sure Ill take the hit if it was) went into Blockbuster today for blu ray, same deal and titles as before (5/20) but walking around all of there stuff that shouldnt be sold in a movie store (snuggies, and various other tv sold junk ) was 75% off. after looking around somemore they had wii cards at the counter for $10 and hanging on the side of a movie shelf were bluetooth ps3 headset for $25 and xbox for $20. So if your already in the store look everywhere because mine had stuff all over the place.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='topplehat']Nintendo Points can't be converted/used on the 3DS, right?[/QUOTE]
The old Wii points cards they're selling (at least in Indiana, where I encountered this deal) can only be used on the Wii.

[quote name='mokmoof']The old Wii points cards they're selling (at least in Indiana, where I encountered this deal) can only be used on the Wii.[/QUOTE]

Or the DSIware. Whichever one you redeem it on, thats where your points are stuck to. The 3DS software has separate cards which is pretty stupid IMO.

I have several Xbox Live 1600 points cards ($20). I got them cheap but there isn't much I want on Xbox Live. I'd gladly trade them for Nintendo Points of equivalent value if anyone sees them cheap at their blockbuster but would rather have Xbox Live points.

bread's done
Back