YMMV -xb1/ps4 Rory McIlroy PGA TOUR $9.97 @ Costco

As previously asked - is this YMMV?  I actually want the game, but the closest Costco is 20 minutes away.  Lemme know plzlzlzlz

Checked my closest location tonight, all they have for gaming is one cardboard display by the entrance with a selection of about 4 titles. PGA was not one of them.

Before even prices being YMMV stock is going to YMMV as well. Was at Costco earlier and inquired and my store didn't carry the game. Upgrade this to extreme YMMV
I'll check my store when I go into work tomorrow. I know we had some for XB1. Let's see if we have the PS4.

No dice at my local Costco, but I did notice that 12 month XBL Gold cards were also discontinued at $39.97. I don't have an X1 so I had to reason to buy one but maybe someone else could be on the lookout. 

No dice at my local Costco, but I did notice that 12 month XBL Gold cards were also discontinued at $39.97. I don't have an X1 so I had to reason to buy one but maybe someone else could be on the lookout.
They are about $28-32 online right now so the $40 isnt that big of a saving.

Last edited by a moderator:
My local Costco always has a handful of games (mostly big new releases)

They are usually 5-10 bucks off MSRP, so still not cheaper than BB with GCU.

When I saw Rory McIlroy I thought it was some type of error.

It must be a clearance item for them now.  

I never been into this store. Do you have to have a membership card just to be able to buy something like SAMs?

You can also shop there if you have a Costco GiftCard to use - no membership needed!  FYI

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back