YMMV Xbox elite controller and Razer wildcat

bluebigman2006

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
Select Wal-Mart location have Xbox elite controllers for $20. Also have Razer wildcat controllers for $15.

For those interested upc for Xbox elite controller is 885370902297 Razer wild cat is 811254027480

Just picked up two of each myself.

Last edited by a moderator:
brickseek still shows $149 around the country for the elite, were they specially marked down or did they ring up those prices in the system? thanks

Fake news. You got a one-off chance at your specific store. No Walmart actually marks anything clearance down more than 2 cents.

[attachment=26936:14983072564972038523205.jpg][attachment=26937:1498307287006729077768.jpg]Maybe with the picture some of you can price match somewhere. The elite rung up as $20 and Razer rung up as $15

Damn if that worked it would be amazing! I got mine new for $70 without the usb cable (I just use batteries and it updates wirelessly so...). I would have definitely have replaced my storm grey controller that I never use with another one of these!

Everytime I go into a Walmart to have anything pricematched, they look at me like I'm trying to pull that PS4 for $10 trick. Ever since then, they have scrutinized every video game related item I bring them and it takes forever to have it matched. I have gone the online route for pricematching through them. They just ask for the place you found it online and check, and then ask for your order number.

Everytime I go into a Walmart to have anything pricematched, they look at me like I'm trying to pull that PS4 for $10 trick. Ever since then, they have scrutinized every video game related item I bring them and it takes forever to have it matched. I have gone the online route for pricematching through them. They just ask for the place you found it online and check, and then ask for your order number.
Mine only price matches Walmart.com, shipped by Walmart, they make us add it to the cart to ensure it's in stock. You're lucky they still PM.

OP wanna tell us what WM location it is?

Wonder how such an incompetent store would handle calling another WM to price match. Not even would they do it ("allowed") but could they even handle it without *king up!?

OP wanna tell us what WM location it is?

Wonder how such an incompetent store would handle calling another WM to price match. Not even would they do it ("allowed") but could they even handle it without *king up!?
Dude I talked to in store specifically mentioned it's against their policy to price match other Walmarts.

bread's done
Back