yo yo, this OTT is new!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='lordwow']If it fails, the economy will crumble. There's a reason why the Stock Market dropped so sharply after it failed earlier in the week.[/QUOTE]

Fat cats started fainting when they realized their relief checks might not come. :whee:

[quote name='lilboo']I'm being Sarah Palin for Halloween, so, this works out wonderful! :rofl:[/quote]

Aaaaaaaaaaaand I am no longer attracted to Palin...

Thanks boo...

:wave:

The whole problem with the bailout was selling it to the public. The public didn't want to "pay" for it, or lose potential tax cuts over it, but what they didn't realize is, without the bailout, banks would be unable to provide loans to people probably with a credit rating lower than 700 (ie: 90% of the country), especially mortgages, as it would be too risky to lose money in that economy. Once you lose mortgages, it sends shockwaves down the entire rest of the economy, namely appliances, retail, etc. Even car loans are being affected, Toyota announced a 30% loss in profit now, not because they can't produce the cars, but because no one can get car loans to buy the cars.

The bailout was a necessary evil, but there are a lot of people getting away with a lot here, especially higherups in these companies.

[quote name='manthing']Aaaaaaaaaaaand I am no longer attracted to Palin...

Thanks boo...

:wave:[/quote]

You were attracted to Sarah Palin in the first place? :puke:

You should be required to fire your staff when accepting a bailout. Obviously they are the ones that are the blame of ruining the company so why not be required to get another set in to do better.

[quote name='manthing']Aaaaaaaaaaaand I am no longer attracted to Palin...

Thanks boo...

:wave:[/QUOTE]

WatPalin2.jpg

Ya, but firing the staff of AIG? It's the freaking 18th largest company in the world, then you have to have the government pay for all their benefits/unemployment on top of all the new people they have to hire.

The only people that need to be fired at AIG are the higherups making the decisions.

----------------------
Not Palin per se, just the hair-up/glasses look

Still trying to find that Palin look-alike Pr0n

[quote name='lordwow']Ya, but firing the staff of AIG? It's the freaking 18th largest company in the world, then you have to have the government pay for all their benefits/unemployment on top of all the new people they have to hire.

The only people that need to be fired at AIG are the higherups making the decisions.[/quote]

Yeah, I didnt mean the entire staff just the high ranking officials.

You would fire the coach and GM not the players themselves.

[quote name='crystalklear64']Damn, you live on a flight line or what?[/quote]

Wait, I'm supposed to go by when I start to hear the 'bomb' sound?

I tried the mosquito test on that site as well and could just barely hear it (17.4) and wow that was annoying as hell and it made me feel really weird.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']17khz.

Damn you younger people.[/quote]

I was honestly surprised I heard it that high... I am listening to loud music in my headphones like 24/7.

[quote name='darthbudge']I was honestly surprised I heard it that high... I am listening to loud music in my headphones like 24/7.[/quote]
I'm sure loud music can fuck your ears up, but the overriding factor is still age.

boo - Suggestion for your Palin getup. Wear a pair of binoculars and tell people they are for keeping tabs on Russia.

Is your S.O. going as McCain?

[quote name='wubb']boo - Suggestion for your Palin getup. Wear a pair of binoculars and tell people they are for keeping tabs on Russia.

Is your S.O. going as McCain?[/QUOTE]

:rofl:
"Alaska"

And I'm trying to make him go as McCain!

Does anyone know alot about a hdtv? I bought a Samsung 32 inch lcd tv, and I don't know If I should keep it or go for a better tv. Other one I was interested in was a plasma made by Panasonic. It is 42 inches, and it is 1080 p.

When anyone asks you a question answer something completely different.

"Do you know where the bathroom is?"

"Why yes I've used many bathrooms, really any bathroom that has ever been put in front of me. People say in Alaska thousands and thousands of miles from the real America and maybe they think we don't even know what a bathroom is, maybe they think all we have are outhouses. But that's just fat cat lobbyist talk."

I should go as Palin. OTHB

[quote name='wubb']dark chocolate peanut M&Ms are pretty good. I'd rank them close to almond M&Ms[/quote]

Dark Chocolate >>>>> Milk Chocolate

Dark Chocolate is good, but I can't eat a lot at once, whereas I could eat milk chocolate forever.

I start hearing that thing at 20KHz.

[quote name='wubb']When anyone asks you a question answer something completely different.

"Do you know where the bathroom is?"

"Why yes I've used many bathrooms, really any bathroom that has ever been put in front of me. People say in Alaska thousands and thousands of miles from the real America and maybe they think we don't even know what a bathroom is, maybe they think all we have are outhouses. But that's just fat cat lobbyist talk."

I should go as Palin. OTHB[/quote]
You mean the RegalSin approach?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back