"Yogi Bear" Movie Trailer Release. May Cause Harm to Childhood Memories.

wow wow wow, how do you get a job making movies this terrible?

the CG bears look terrible, bottom of the barrel humour, and honestly -- i could do a better Yogi voice than that guy.

Duck Tales, A-WOO-HOO

I actually heard that on the radio the other day and started blasting it in the car. That song will kick ass forever.

As for this... I can't even bring myself to click the link.

Wow...looks like Dan Aykroyd is channeling Rodney Dangerfield for this one. Normally, I'd say that's a good thing. But in this case..not so sure.

I'm still waiting for a realistic Winny The Pooh movie where they find Eeyore hung himself in the closet. That motherfucker's got problems.

wow a piece of my heart died just looking at that. wtf is wrong with hollywood and why is it damn ner every shitty comedy flick has that blonde chick in it? whats next a glow worm movie or quick draw mcgraw? anybody who goes to see that should be shot or at the very least placed on a rocket heading into the sun.

What offended me the most was the Alvin & The Chipmunks movie. They should have called it Lil' Alvy & The Hoodrats.

[quote name='crunchb3rry']What offended me the most was the Alvin & The Chipmunks movie. They should have called it Lil' Alvy & The Hoodrats.[/QUOTE]

LMAO. :applause:

[quote name='crunchb3rry']I'd kill for a live action Turbo Teen movie.[/QUOTE]

turbo teen could work but id be more excited for thundar the barbarian which on that topic why havent we gotten a thundar game yet?

Anna Faris isn't hot, nor is she particularly funny. Failure movie making at it's finest. Granted it will most likely make a ton of money.

[quote name='ITDEFX']YIKES.... All of a sudden the Smuf's movie looks so much better to me :|[/QUOTE]

Well between the horrible looking Smurfs garbage coming out next year, and this disaster clogging up Christmas.... I really can't tell which is worse. In other words - my kids will be brain-washed into thinking they want to see it.

Just more Hollywood "we ran out of ideas" fluff. Sadly, both of which will make WAY too much money, generate an even worse sequel (ala Alvin) and hopefully die a painful death. One can hope!

[quote name='Malicite']Anna Faris isn't hot, nor is she particularly funny. Failure movie making at it's finest. Granted it will most likely make a ton of money.[/QUOTE]

And get a sequel.

It's not the fact they making this movie to begin with, it's not the fact the CG is damn terrible, it's not the fact that Justin Timberlake is in here (although that helps with me hating this movie).

The thing that pisses me off with this move is the plot which makes no sense. Apparently the mayor of the town can close down Jellystone Park (Which is a Government owned park, so how can he close it down?). In the cartoon Yogi says sometimes that you can't hurt a government protected bear yet apparently now it's ok too.

fuck this. Seriously, Aykroyd doesn't even sound like YtB in the trailer. Justin Timberlake . . . . gah! What a turd. Anna Faris must have lost a bet or is being blackmailed over a sex tape or something.

Thanks for this, I needed something to bring me down to day.

Instead of starting a new thread for this little wonder, I thought I'd drop this turd in here. And, yes, it's official.

yogibooboo.jpg

I always thought Boo-Boo was a little dainty, but I guess Yogi is the, erm, 'bear' in their relationship.

Looks like crap, of course.
What I wonder, is why it's suddenly so popular to take an 80s cartoon that WE liked as kids, and then make it into some trashy 'modern' CGI movie for todays kids, even though these kids have probably never seen the original cartoons.

Oh, and I literally face-palmed when I saw a pie in the face during that trailer. Are they even trying?

[quote name='lokizz']if this movie makes it to a theatre id be really surprised since it seems destined to go straight to dvd/bluray.[/QUOTE]

you can't be serious.

[quote name='DestroVega']you can't be serious.[/QUOTE]

are you seriously telling me ou think this film will make it to theatres?

[quote name='lokizz']are you seriously telling me ou think this film will make it to theatres?[/QUOTE]

You must just not be a very bright person...

[quote name='lokizz']are you seriously telling me ou think this film will make it to theatres?[/QUOTE]

Not only will it make it to theatres, but it will do well. Just look at the Chipmunk movies.

[quote name='Trakan']Not only will it make it to theatres, but it will do well. Just look at the Chipmunk movies.[/QUOTE]

more 3d!?!?!?!! :wall:

damn... it doesn't even sound like him...

Here's the solution if you don't like it: don't take your kids to the theater to see it. Give them cardboard wrapping paper tubes and tell them to go whack the shit out of eachother in the backyard.

[quote name='Trakan']Not only will it make it to theatres, but it will do well. Just look at the Chipmunk movies.[/QUOTE]

chipmunks were biger in popularity than yogi bear thats why that fluke happened theyd been around since b/w tv.

[quote name='DestroVega']You must just not be a very bright person...[/QUOTE]

bright enough not to marry your mom when i had the chance but to be fair thats mostly because i lost my place in line when i went to get a drink.

[quote name='lokizz']bright enough not to marry your mom when i had the chance but to be fair thats mostly because i lost my place in line when i went to get a drink.[/QUOTE]

like i said...

The fuck, was Aykroyd even trying? They should have gotten Rick Moranis to do boo boo while they were at it.

[quote name='kburns10']Wow...looks like Dan Aykroyd is channeling Rodney Dangerfield for this one. Normally, I'd say that's a good thing. But in this case..not so sure.[/QUOTE]

I watched the traier with this quote in mind and I actually thought it was pretty fucking funny!

[quote name='jupiterjones']Well between the horrible looking Smurfs garbage coming out next year, and this disaster clogging up Christmas.... I really can't tell which is worse. In other words - my kids will be brain-washed into thinking they want to see it.

Just more Hollywood "we ran out of ideas" fluff. Sadly, both of which will make WAY too much money, generate an even worse sequel (ala Alvin) and hopefully die a painful death. One can hope![/QUOTE]

Wait... no.... the smurfs.... WHAT!? NO!!!!!!! :bomb:

If Josie and the Pussycats failed to bring on the apocalypse, we can survive this. Now when Jabberjaw inevitably gets made, then the shit gets real.

Casting justin timberlake as boo boo .... why? Seriously, can this untalented hack permenantly.

And Dan should stick to cameos. You were a legend, know when to quit man.

I think Anna Ferris is more talented then the work she gets. With some real material she could really shine.

[quote name='camoor']I think Anna Ferris is more talented then the work she gets. With some real material she could really shine.[/QUOTE]

this.

She unfortunately is a hot chick and isn't going to get roles she can actually sink her teeth into, as the saying goes.

The best part she has gotten her whole career thus far was Lost in Translation. But she's pretty good in everything she does, it just, isn't very hard. I'd love to see her in a 4-episode or so arc on Parks & Rec.

bread's done
Back