Yoshi's New Island 3DS XL Limited Edition for NA Confirmed by Shop Your Way, "Available Now" & $5 Off on Selected 3DS Games

EvilMakiPR

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
I Found this.

1939501_235282986596167_598302022_n.jpg

Also:
Yoshi's New Island "Available Now" (Could be an Error)
$5 Off on Selected 3DS Games

Last edited by a moderator:
Crappy design imo. The Zelda 3ds has a better look , comes with the game (digital,) and you can get it cheaper. Seriously dropping the egg on this one. It should at least come with the preorder game case the EU version of just the game is getting. Smh, who comes up with this shite? Its like they think we're morons or something. Nobody buy this hot garbage, again, just my opinion. /vent . EDIT: buy the game if you like it, (preordered with GCU) but not the 3ds.

Weird, I could have sworn I read somewhere that it did come with it pre-installed. Then again I guess the price is the same as all the other vanilla ones. (Pokemon X/Y, and Pikachu's)

Crappy design imo. The Zelda 3ds has a better look , comes with the game (digital,) and you can get it cheaper. Seriously dropping the egg on this one. It should at least come with the preorder game case the EU version of just the game is getting. Smh, who comes up with this shite? Its like they think we're morons or something. Nobody buy this hot garbage, again, just my opinion. /vent . EDIT: buy the game if you like it, (preordered with GCU) but not the 3ds.
So much rage for a little green lizard on a children's toy.

Good to know K-Mart will have it too. If I manage to sell my 3DS before then and if I can get a good deal on SYWR Points I might see if I order it from them.

bread's done
Back