You always meet the nicest people at the DMV

doomlv20

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
So I went to the DMV today to get a new month sticker for my license plate since my old one is old....and faded, I almost got another ticket for it "not being there" the ticket guy in my neighborhood is lazy and blind I think.
So anyway getting a new sticker was painless, just went in and asked for a new sticker, wham bam done, painless. On my way out a hispanic family was blocking the exit, yea kind of annoying, but you just say "excuse me" and edge past the family. The was another guy leaving at the same time as me, but this asshole instead of saying excuse me starts saying over and over "Are there any people left in Mexico?" and then on my way out he asked me the same thing, so then I said to him "I think you're an asshole"
He then started spitting off about how if I wanted a fight to come over to his car. Assholes like him really piss me off, the world would be a much better place without people like him.

[quote name='doomlv20']So I went to the DMV today to get a new month sticker for my license plate since my old one is old....and faded, I almost got another ticket for it "not being there" the ticket guy in my neighborhood is lazy and blind I think.
So anyway getting a new sticker was painless, just went in and asked for a new sticker, wham bam done, painless. On my way out a hispanic family was blocking the exit, yea kind of annoying, but you just say "excuse me" and edge past the family. The was another guy leaving at the same time as me, but this asshole instead of saying excuse me starts saying over and over "Are there any people left in Mexico?" and then on my way out he asked me the same thing, so then I said to him "I think you're an asshole"
He then started spitting off about how if I wanted a fight to come over to his car. Assholes like him really piss me off, the world would be a much better place without people like him.[/QUOTE]

You should've fought that bastard. While he's walking to his car kick his ass from behind. There's no shame in dirty fighting.

[quote name='2poor']You should've fought that bastard. While he's walking to his car kick his ass from behind. There's no shame in dirty fighting.[/QUOTE]

Damn straight. Aim right for the nads.

"Let go of my purse! I don't know you!"

[quote name='2poor']You should've fought that bastard. While he's walking to his car kick his ass from behind. There's no shame in dirty fighting.[/QUOTE]
Especially at the DMV. I'm pretty sure all assault/battery/murder laws are null and void within 20 meters of the parking lot.

I know what you're talking about. They're just those types of people who are out to start fights all the time. I mean, if you're going to act like a cock and someone calls you out on it, suck it up. You've established that you're an asshole in the first place, no need to reiterate it by trying to "solve something" with your fists.

Good job calling him out. Just your run-of-the-mill douchebag, though.

[quote name='WinnieThePujols']I know what you're talking about. They're just those types of people who are out to start fights all the time. I mean, if you're going to act like a cock and someone calls you out on it, suck it up. You've established that you're an asshole in the first place, no need to reiterate it by trying to "solve something" with your fists.

Good job calling him out. Just your run-of-the-mill douchebag, though.[/QUOTE]

I agree you have to ignore assholes. Sometimes I see myself falling into the asshole "want to fight trap" I end up just backing away. OP you got to learn to ignore people you life will be much better. but on the other hand look below

[quote name='doomlv20'] "Are there any people left in Mexico?" [/QUOTE]

I might of said something like; Of course its full of them thats why its Mexico, duh jackass.

No all the Mexicans are in USA, and Mexico is now a baron wasteland.

or my fav Cabron sucio Pendejo, Hijoeputa, Me cago en tu madre, Mama Bich

Spoiler NSFW?

it means Dirty bastard, Stupid Idiot, son of a bitch, I shit on your mother, cock sucker

I normally ignore asshole like this, but what he said, and he was saying to this guys wife and kids too, that just really pissed me off.

[quote name='basketkase543']Damn straight. Aim right for the nads.

"Let go of my purse! I don't know you!"[/QUOTE]
"THAT'S MY PURSE!"

this is why the dmv's in my area have security cameras and an armed officer patroling the waiting area. You gotta be fucken stupid to try something on government property The only thing I hate is the two fucking hours of sitting around waiting to renew your tags that takes less than 5 mins :| Thank god I got my DS so now I can do something while I wait.

bread's done
Back