You can get diarrhea by...

"NO. There is no clinical evidence that your toothbrush will cause you illness despite the huge number of bacteria living in it, thanks to your natural body immune system."

I have made a habit of flushing the toilet with the seat down for well over a decade. No flush "mist" and the girls in the house are happy. Done and done.

Thats the kind of pointless and unfounded bullshit you see on tv news programs just to attract a population made out of stupid morons who will believe anything you tell them. Like "Tune into tongiht for the 11 oclock news to see how your children may die on a escalator!" I swear this is true I saw one news commercial "Coming up next, find out how your shower heads can give you heart disease. Find out the shocking truth you may not know next!"

And the problem is 90% of people who see this crap will believe it. To alot of people if you add in the words "I read it in a magazine" or "I saw it on the news" and occasionally "I read it on the internet" behind even the most fucking stupid statements people will automatically believe it regardless of how dumb it sounds.

Creepy, Zforce and Anexanhume have almost the same avatar for live...just ones a little fatter and has thinner eyebrows.

bread's done
Back