You can vote to bring Taiko no Tatsujin to the US and Europe on Wii and DS

Wait...what? The interview only states that they will do it if there are a lot of requests made. I'll just write a letter.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='cochesecochese']Wait...what? The interview only states that they will do it if there are a lot of requests made. I'll just write a letter.[/quote]

I posted this poll at like 5 other websites. Just vote.

Guh, I don't know why anyone would vote to include Western songs, since that always boils down to adding shit like Missy Elliot to the song list. That's not a good thing, and there's no room for debate there. If they pulled a DDRMAX 1 and added some phenomenal US songs, that'd be badass... ain't neva gonna happen again, though.

Guess I know which option to vote for.

I bought 2 copies of the PS2 version for like $15 each way back. From what I remember most if not all of the songs were turds. Now they just sit stacked in the closet next to my US beatmania sets and DK bongos. Some of these games just aren't mean to be Americanized. They don't sell well here anyway.

Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please bring the DS games stateside with the original songs. They are fucking amazing.

If you guys are having doubts, there's at least 50 people at the moment who voted in that poll to bring it out of Japan, the undeniable majority wanting it untouched in its Japanese form.

It's a lot for sure but I can clearly tell that only a handful of you all are participating. Vote, damn you.

[quote name='Nohbdy']If you guys are having doubts, there's at least 50 people at the moment who voted in that poll to bring it out of Japan, the undeniable majority wanting it untouched in its Japanese form.

It's a lot for sure but I can clearly tell that only a handful of you all are participating. Vote, damn you.[/quote]

Bump. I'm putting in a vote today (and keeping Japanese, of course.)

See, this is the kind of approach Konami should've taken when releasing Beatmania IIDX over here.

bread's done
Back