You can't even argue anymore. Obama is the worst president of all time.

Tea party is just basically ANYBODY who believes in responsible government spending and keeping the debt under control among other things. You are buying into the liberal parody of the idea of a Tea Party.
Tea party is just basically ANYBODY who believes in responsible government spending, being RACIST, BIGOTS, GAY-BASHING, GUN-NUTS, CREATIONISTs, CORPORATE NATIONALISTs and keeping the debt under control among other things. You are buying into the liberal parody of the idea of a Tea Party.

Fixed for you

Hehheehehh...I love when you guys throw out the word "strawman" and act like it answers all questions. Let me ask you directly, is Feinstein wrong in her assessment of the situation? I'm also not quite sure if you meant to type "your post indicate this" or were using the word post as in "after". IE. postgame. And please tell me what the point of posting here truly is.
ahem..

If you are putting words to me , then yes, you might are well be debating yourself or answering your own questions. If you want to see my response, then ask me. understand?

No I don't think she is "full of shit" because she clearly believes it. And I don't think she is intentionally lying to score political points on the matter. I disagree with her because a.) congress was notified..at least on intent. b.) the law is unconstitutional by requiring congressional authorization where is should not be needed.

now will you answer my question now? What about the timing is suspect to you. What did Obama have to gain by doing a quick transfer w/o authorization?

Last edited by a moderator:
Tea party is just basically ANYBODY who believes in responsible government spending, being RACIST, BIGOTS, GAY-BASHING, GUN-NUTS, CREATIONISTs, CORPORATE NATIONALISTs and keeping the debt under control among other things. You are buying into the liberal parody of the idea of a Tea Party.

Fixed for you
Classic case of being brainwashed by the media. This kid thinks what is said on MSNBC is true.

Guess you forgot the Democrats were the party of the KKK and Republicans freed the slaves. That is why liberals are so quick to call everyone a racist, they are hoping they aren't exposed as one first.

Classic case of being brainwashed by the media. This kid thinks what is said on MSNBC is true.

Guess you forgot the Democrats were the party of the KKK and Republicans freed the slaves. That is why liberals are so quick to call everyone a racist, they are hoping they aren't exposed as one first.
And which party do you think modern day KKK members and Neo-Nazi's belong to?

The Republican party mainstream won't even be as racist as it could be. We racists are sick of Neoconservatives.

ahem..

If you are putting words to me , then yes, you might are well be debating yourself or answering your own questions. If you want to see my response, then ask me. understand?

No I don't think she is "full of shit" because she clearly believes it. And I don't think she is intentionally lying to score political points on the matter. I disagree with her because a.) congress was notified..at least on intent. b.) the law is unconstitutional by requiring congressional authorization where is should not be needed.

now will you answer my question now? What about the timing is suspect to you. What did Obama have to gain by doing a quick transfer w/o authorization?
Well, the right wing talk show hosts claim he did it in order to draw attention away from the VA hospitals inefficiency and fraud. I don't know why he didn't just give full disclosure and follow the law. If the Repubs deny the transfer, he then has political cover and can spin it that they are willing to leave a man behind. I want to know if we even tried to negotiate a 1 for 1 swap.

Even if we believe that to be true because you are clearly an Obama supporter where are all the people coming to his defense? There aren't any because he is a known traitor. And there was someone who claimed to be his squadmate and it was the medic who is speaking out calling him a deserter.

The 6 people from his platoon is something different you are referencing. So once again where all the people who were his squad mates coming to his defense? Nobody wants to defend a traitor. But Obama will sure give up terrorists for one.
Wait, so now you're saying one man in his squad called him a deserter. A squad is 13 men which means the percentage has dropped even lower than 15% at this point.

A lack of supporting witnesses doesn't equal guilt, by the way.

Well, the right wing talk show hosts claim he did it in order to draw attention away from the VA hospitals inefficiency and fraud. I don't know why he didn't just give full disclosure and follow the law. If the Repubs deny the transfer, he then has political cover and can spin it that they are willing to leave a man behind. I want to know if we even tried to negotiate a 1 for 1 swap.
thanks.. do you think that?

Personally I feel that is asinine. Not to be unkind to the vets but that was never a "bring down the administration" type scandal. Also, this is american politics.. you get a a guy to resign and 70% of the populace are satisfied steps are being taken.

edit: just read a profile on Lindsey Graham (R) in which he said that the President was probably within his rights to not notify Congress...so not everyone hold Feinstein's position.

Wait, so now you're saying one man in his squad called him a deserter. A squad is 13 men which means the percentage has dropped even lower than 15% at this point.

A lack of supporting witnesses doesn't equal guilt, by the way.
No multiple people have called him a deserter that is just one example. I am still WAITING for you to provide me examples of actual squadmates of his coming to his defense. Here is a hint they either think he is a deserter or they died trying to look for him.

what do you do when even fox news doesn't support your narrative??

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/06/06/two-soldiers-from-bergdahl-unit-killed-while-search-was-ongoing-pentagon-finds/

In addition, investigators have determined that some of the other eight soldiers were killed while driving a logistic delivery to the base, and likely would have been doing so regardless of the search. The official said a few others were involved in explosive ordinance detection, but did not say whether that job was related to their deaths."

Forgetting about all the numerous scandals he has had and the fact that he has racked up more debt than all previous president combined. This latest episode with the swap just proves how out of touch he really is. It actually almost makes me question if he is a real American or not. I used to think the birthers were crazy nuts who had no idea what they were talking about. But time after time Obama keeps proving he cares more about other countries than the one he lives in.

So what is his excuse this time? "He read about this in the papers like everyone else?"

I am sure the creep will try to worm his way out of this scandal too. How anyone voted twice for this guy is beyond me.
It will take one hell of a dumbfuck to be worse than Obama.

He will always be known as the worst president ever and the man who presided over the destruction of the U.S.A.

The other point you guys aren't realizing is that if this is such a great victory for Obama then why is the Taliban going around showing the footage of the swap of the Taliban and US shaking hands and declaring it a victory for them? They are just more emboldened than ever.

Not to mention that the 5 guys that were released go now go back and tell all their recruits how exactly to behave if they get captured by US forces...

Real smart move Obama.. can't wait for your ass to be out.

I can't wait until Hilary is elected, then all you dumb cons will say how SHE'S the worst president EVER and EVEN MORE LIEBERAL despite campaigning to the RIGHT of Obama. Then in 8 years, say how Obama wasn't that bad when the NEXT democratic president gets elected because Texas went blue. I am going to LOLOLOLOL

I can't wait until Hilary is elected, then all you dumb cons will say how SHE'S the worst president EVER and EVEN MORE LIEBERAL despite campaigning to the RIGHT of Obama. Then in 8 years, say how Obama wasn't that bad when the NEXT democratic president gets elected because Texas went blue. I am going to LOLOLOLOL
I am pretty sure she can't be worse than Obama.

Vladimir Putin would be a better US President than Obama.

Sad to say but you are right... and if Hillary is anything like Bill Clinton she will be far better than Obama..but remember that Bill Clinton only became a centrist because the Repubs forced him to when they got control of Congress. So in essence he became a Republican with his economic policy and we had great economic times then.

And no.. nobody will ever say Obama was good. He will be remembered as a failure like Jimmy Carter

She can't be because she actually has political experience. Whether you agree with her ideologies or not, you have to admit she would be a better president than obama. Outside of being the first "cool" president and making teenagers feel all warm and fuzzy about social issues, he has done nothing of value for the US. The guy is a very poor, prideful, defensive leader. On top of that, his administration is full of corruption and corporate ball sucking. Do I want Hillary for president? Absolutely not. Do I think she would be better than obama? Absolutely I do.

She can't be because she actually has political experience. Whether you agree with her ideologies or not, you have to admit she would be a better president than obama. Outside of being the first "cool" president and making teenagers feel all warm and fuzzy about social issues, he has done nothing of value for the US. The guy is a very poor, prideful, defensive leader. On top of that, his administration is full of corruption and corporate ball sucking. Do I want Hillary for president? Absolutely not. Do I think she would be better than obama? Absolutely I do.
One could say that he's even "uppity," eh?

He has caused a division in the country that hasn't been here since the beginning of the Civil War.

The next president either has to unite the country, or renegotiate the cease-fire with the Confederacy.

Unless he pulls off some soft of miracle, he might make it in the top 5. Still, hard to put him ahead of the likes of Pierce, Grant, Buchanan, etc. Worst modern maybe? Carter was pretty awful, though...

Unless he pulls off some soft of miracle, he might make it in the top 5. Still, hard to put him ahead of the likes of Pierce, Grant, Buchanan, etc. Worst modern maybe? Carter was pretty awful, though...
Another liberal people are quick to forget about is Woodrow Wilson. People like to forget because it was so long ago but he was a failure and he literally became an invalid where his wife was calling the shots for a while. The funny thing is besides Carter those other presidents didn't do near the damage has Obama has done to the country.

In Obama's case it is better if he did absolutely nothing.

Ualuealuealeuale.gif

Well here's a dose to wake some of you the fuck up.

UncleBob might dig this.

Woodrow Wilson was a pos because he helped see the "Federal Reserve Act" passed.  You can pass a lot of the bloat in our economy to those scumbags.  Wilson at least regretting selling our country down the river unlike FDR who was so in bed with the bankers it's not even funny.

Before you think I'm giving Republicans a pass I'm not.  Jeez look at Reagan and the clusterfuck that arised from his heavy spending that saw the National Debt skyrocket.  Let's not forget the sob broke the backs of the air traffic controllers union.  Now I wouldn't have minded him forcing them back on and not allow them to have Collective Bargaining if he made sure they got a FAIR contract and kept it consistent over the years.  The truth is that he broke their backs and made it imperative they couldn't strike under auspices of them being essential personnel so their employers could fuck them left and right, up and down and sideways.  When an employer creates such a gross breach of trust to their employees you not only have the right to strike but are obligated to even if it's illegal.

A company without a union is only valid so long as the company isn't raping over their employees in terms of their wages and benefits.

I forgot to add that sob Reagan pulled down the solar panels on the White House because of what the energy companies wanted.  Yeah, playing short term is SOOO intelligent in business. /sarcasm

Oh and while Carter was a weak president his profound stupidity lies in him taking advice from a war criminal named Henry Kissinger.

For Clinton there's NAFTA which, if I remember correctly, blew up our immigration problems at the borders by putting Mexican farmers out of business.  NAFTA also saw Haiti's entire agricultural infrastructure destoyed which was why they were eating clay since no one was buying actual food grown in Haiti.

This Free Trade nonsense has supposedly seen a sharp decline in Korea producing its own food as well.  Protectionism in terms of food is not just smart business from a defensive trade standpoint it also seems like common sense to me.

In terms of Bush Jr.  do I really need to say anything?  For those complaining Obama seems like a repeat of Bush I would agree that I don't see him as terribly different.  Sure he's more well-spoken but he didn't do a terribly good job cleaning up Bush's mess.  Add to this an even greater violation of civil rights over Bush and I'm not comforted in the least.  Calling him a Constitutional lawyer is right out of the 1984 playbook when the protagonist is talking about the various agencies.  This shit has been telegraphed long ago.  As far as Obama himself, I'm starting to think Obama wants to be a king.

Before anyone accuses me of being a racist or something it's not Obama being black that's the problem.  Obama's problem is he's no MLK, Malcolm X or Stokely Carmichael.  Instead he's a fucking corporate stooge just like Bush though he's not as obvious.

Seriously look at Obamacare, what a fucking disgrace.  It's the Insurance Bailout Bill.  Those medical insurance companies should go bankrupt with all the money placed in the pot they TAKE instead of giving service to the people.

Last but not least I will leave you the story of Franklin Pierce, who was such a collossal Republican fuckup that after he won his first term and proved how incompetant he was the Republicans voted him out of the primary.  You see they gave a ratfuck about the health of the nation over the image of the party.  If both parties would act accordingly we wouldn't be so out of control in terms of the presidency.

bread's done
Back